PDA

View Full Version : miltigunning

mal
02-21-2011, 09:39 AM
is multigunning alloud or not on the pug server.
i gues we make up the rules at the start of the pug but why not make it a rule.
cause ppl get banned and kicked for doing it because they dont know.

so.... admins enlight us

multigunning yee or nee?

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-21-2011, 10:31 AM
there was a rules section on this and no it isnt allowed it is a rule as part of pugs we all pug to have a more competitive and fun games, multigunning as a result takes away the edge off the game in terms of taking buildings down easier its lame and its not nice to see in a game that includes decent players

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-21-2011, 10:31 AM
il have to repost the rules again somehow

|uK|Cube
02-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Can't you just make it so you cant multigun at all?
There are ALOT people nowdays who just walk trough the map multigunning like big faggots.

Lee_Stricklin
02-22-2011, 01:09 AM
So |uK| FINALLY banned multi-gunning. It's about freaking time, historically speaking it has always been legal on |uK|'s servers.

SilverWing
02-22-2011, 02:36 AM
So |uK| FINALLY banned multi-gunning. It's about freaking time, historically speaking it has always been legal on |uK|'s servers.

only in pugs and tournamnt....its allowed on uks public servers

Butcher!
02-22-2011, 04:06 AM
Whether pug or public... it is ALLOWED. There is no such thing as allow in one server and not the other. We already had this discussion already. In a team game, it takes forever to kill anything if you cant multigun. Either defend your block or it will be destroyed, simple as that. All part of the game.

Butcher!
02-22-2011, 04:13 AM
BTW, Blaze. Im very disappointed in you when you kicked or banned baby butch throughout the match or w/e. Just becuz all you do is trying to get most kill by standing in the middle headshot ppl and dont do anything else doesnt give you the right to make up a rule, no multigun "when you play". How about I make a very dumb ass rule saying no sniping for the duration of the map and start banning... Get my drift?

terminator
02-22-2011, 10:35 AM
UNBAN ALPHA!!! 8)

SilverWing
02-22-2011, 01:19 PM
BTW, Blaze. Im very disappointed in you when you kicked or banned baby butch throughout the match or w/e. Just becuz all you do is trying to get most kill by standing in the middle headshot ppl and dont do anything else doesnt give you the right to make up a rule, no multigun "when you play". How about I make a very dumb ass rule saying no sniping for the duration of the map and start banning... Get my drift?

Its has been added when me and blaze made the rules for the pug server and we also said it in the begging of the map NO MULTIGUNNING... i think somone else did it too and we warned them...

If u want we can do a vote and c what people say... but in matchs and tournaments there is no multigunning.... i mean NO FUCK MULTI GUNNING IF I C ONE PERSON DO IT THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT AND FOREIT THE MATCH

Butcher!
02-22-2011, 01:51 PM
STFU silver you're always an ass kisser. stay out of it.

SilverWing
02-22-2011, 02:26 PM
How am i ass kissing... im the one who made the rules for pug server.... i know what they r.... just because ur so fucken nub that u cant fucken kill anything other multigunning them.... go back RB were the nubs r at and join them

|uK|Chronox
02-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Ok guys take it easy, dont start fighting now and wait for Blaze to post.

On topic, well i know that with the latest Siege version some buildings are somewhat difficult to destroy without multigunning (obviously Super conts and forcefields), but i have seen people multigunning just to kill other people, and that is extremely lame, i mean sometimes u r multigunning some leech and someone pops up to kill u and u multigun them, but there are a lot of "noobs" multigunning just to kill their enemies -,- We should make multiguning exclusively to buildings so they dont abuse... IMO.

areku
02-22-2011, 02:41 PM
close this thread, i foresee bad things

mostro
02-22-2011, 02:53 PM
chronox, like the idea... but how do you do that?.

most of the people that multigun do that just for fragging

how can you make a rule to kick the frag multigunners and not to kick the buildings multigunners?...

if i may i would say no to multigunning anywhere, but is just a mercenary talking hahahaha

nice topic anyway

butch, silver, take it easy!!! no need to fight...

|uK|Chronox
02-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Well simply "No multigun abusing" not as a rule but as a common sense matter, we can try to warn them if they abuse so other people stop doing it. (against players only, multigun my mines if u want)

B|iss
02-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Chronox, i don't think that will work. Players will still abuse it in pugs/tournys. I agree with no multigunning in Pugs; it's more competitive.

Butcher!
02-23-2011, 04:28 AM
How am i ass kissing... im the one who made the rules for pug server.... i know what they r.... just because ur so fucken nub that u cant fucken kill anything other multigunning them.... go back RB were the nubs r at and join them

I'm suprised you actually stand up to me. Usually you would find yourself a rock and hide underneath it. I taught you to stand up to Blaze and not let him bully you but instead you stand up to me lol. The last time when we were on ts, Blaze screamed at you and banned you and what did you do? You whimped away and cried to me. So im not sure if i should be proud of you or disappoint in me for encouraging you. Whichever the case, it doesnt matter but if you ever talk to me like that again. There wont be any rock for you to hide under!

If anyone upset baby butch over something stupid than expect to here something from the BIG B

mostro
02-23-2011, 09:09 AM
how old is baby butch?

Lee_Stricklin
02-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Multigunning has been an almost universally bannable offense on any given server you play due to it being an exploit and being considered a cheat. Seriously, FUCK MULTIGUNNING.

|uK|Chronox
02-23-2011, 05:01 PM
C mon guys its Blaze hes just a nice guy with the curse of being affected too much with his emotions.

lercs12
02-24-2011, 12:48 PM
What about multiguning to kill the core???
if u do it, u kill it faster, and if someone try to stop u, they die faster too, I think multiguning the core should be punished

SilverWing
02-24-2011, 02:10 PM
imma say this one more time

MultiGunning in the Public server (One Night Stand) :- Allowed
MultiGunning in the Pug Server/Match/Tournament :- Not Allowed

Butcher!
02-25-2011, 04:27 AM
I know how much blaze hate multigunner. That is why i love the things he hate to fuel his rage. I spec him once in bathroom and he made 2 lvl conts at the door and leveled them to 5. Then went off to do his sniperfest. By the time he came back, they were gone. He made them again and upgraded them to 5 and the same shit happen. Boy o boy, lets just say i wouldnt want to be the one caught killing his conts LMFAO.

|uK|Grimreaper
02-25-2011, 10:59 PM
I know how much blaze hate multigunner. That is why i love the things he hate to fuel his rage. I spec him once in bathroom and he made 2 lvl conts at the door and leveled them to 5. Then went off to do his sniperfest. By the time he came back, they were gone. He made them again and upgraded them to 5 and the same shit happen. Boy o boy, lets just say i wouldnt want to be the one caught killing his conts LMFAO.

hahahahahahaha lmfao

Sakura
02-25-2011, 11:12 PM
omg i love multigunning but usually i double gun because i forget how to bind this key into that key into this key hehe XD .

lercs12
02-25-2011, 11:27 PM
omg i love multigunning but usually i double gun because i forget how to bind this key into that key into this key hehe XD .

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Sakura
02-25-2011, 11:43 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Im Inna mellow mood....., fuck im so scared. Something just fell and made a loud noice

lercs12
02-25-2011, 11:53 PM
dont be.................................... nop I have nothing relaxing to say, sry

trow your fear to the GROUND!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcPo4rTSPQo&feature=related

Lee_Stricklin
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Fuck it, ban it. lol no seriously ban that shit, it's an exploit and considered a cheat.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-26-2011, 03:51 PM
its a damn pug its competitive enough baby butch was doing his trademark feign death while firing minigun then loading the flak which he always does i warned him 4 times during the pug on the SAME map it wasnt over two maps i warned him on the first map as well he didnt heed the warning other players on the same team as him got warned as well its not my fault you cant follow a simple rule that keeps the game balanced in a game where NEITHER team doesnt have noobs on it who are capable of ending a game without resorting to a lame exploit in UT. if your not gonna follow the rules dont pug simple as. the pugs there for people who want to get away from public lame games dont bring it with you into the pugs cos trust me i will enforce the rules severely because of the simple fact the people taking part arent dumbasses.

or are you?

Lee_Stricklin
02-28-2011, 02:55 AM
exploit = cheat, nuff said

<|Pius|>
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Imma throw down a vote....it is clearly an exploit and I would consider it cheating, so I'm with stricklin (^ that guy) on this one. Although I've never pugged with you guys, I think multi-gunning is absolute bullshit and is no different than a hack. Find a way to stop it altogether and get rid of it entirely from both servers then you wouldn't be arguing over this trivial shit IMO.

terminator
03-03-2011, 07:08 AM
I would remove it also ... It's not that bad in public server but i would remove it as mutator in pug(s) and IST.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-03-2011, 08:08 AM
theres a huge difference in the gameplay from public and pugs dont bring your lame shit to pugs. simple.

|uK|Sonic
03-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Moderators and Admins, especially Admins shouldnt be arguing in public forum or undermining thier authority. This should be brought up,voted on in admin section and posted with a final result under "rules" or whats allowed or not after the decision has been made.

terminator
03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
But if it's not allowed then simply remove it from siege pug. No one would complain... It's confusing cuz no much pple actually know it's not allowed to be used in pug, but still it's not removed from it.

Lee_Stricklin
03-04-2011, 11:46 PM
It's universally considered an exploit and there have been a handful of anti-cheat measures implemented on several servers to stop it. In addition to that you will get kicked or banned from almost any server if your caught doing it. IT'S A CHEAT, IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

|uK|Tomahawk
03-05-2011, 10:03 AM
I agee that minigunning is an cheat/exploit and that it should be banned. Most of the time when i leave my base i encounter noobs and they are multigunning and half of the time i die it is bye somebody multigunning.Im with everyone who says it should be banned.

<|Pius|>
03-05-2011, 10:05 AM
^ yeahhh man, quick question though, if you do allow it on the pub server, how the hell do you multi-gun? I think if it's allowed, everyone should know how to do it. I mean isn't the definition of a cheat/exploit having an unfair advantage over other players?

|uK|Tomahawk
03-05-2011, 10:13 AM
^ yeahhh man, quick question though, if you do allow it on the pub server, how the hell do you multi-gun? I think if it's allowed, everyone should know how to do it. I mean isn't the definition of a cheat/exploit having an unfair advantage over other players?
yes true but they dont promote it

<|Pius|>
03-05-2011, 10:25 AM
yes true but they dont promote it

So then disable it altogether, they're the reason it's an exploit in the first place....I smell hypocrasy!

lercs12
03-05-2011, 11:12 AM
If u teach to multigun to everyone, everyone everyone, 0_0 imagine all the players runing over the map multiguning!!!!!

Lee_Stricklin
03-05-2011, 05:05 PM
If u teach to multigun to everyone, everyone everyone, 0_0 imagine all the players runing over the map multiguning!!!!!

That would make an even bigger clusterfuck than what already exists on the server.

|uK|She-Hunter
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
the only reason i think they use it is because the cant win with just 1 weapon

mostro
03-10-2011, 09:48 AM
the only reason i think they use it is because the cant win with just 1 weapon

yeah, in addition and based on what i see every day on the server is that multigunning is used to get ru quicker

take one map, and start counting how many multigunners aim directly to the super supplier, ask them if they really know where the core is located, i bet you know the answer.

i mean, i know this is a private server and it works under UK rules, if they allow multigun... we have nothing to say, but this forum is the way to say what we want in a mature way.

if the server were mine, multigunning would not be allowed is unfair... i guess the buildings where designed to resist single gun attack with multiple attacker, but multiple multigunners on one container... absurd

last night on bluevember 4 guys multigunning a forcefield that wasn't blocking the entrance or the path to the core

hugs, kisses and holding hands to everyone

<|Pius|>
03-10-2011, 09:54 AM
awwww mos, Hugs all around :D Now let's get stoned and sing Kumbaya! seriously though you don't need to multi-gun to destroy a container. and a lvl 5 cont costs like 2000 in total, so under what circumstances should it be able to be destroyed by one person in under a minute? As long as you focus as a TEAM (which is what siege is all about, right?) it really isn't that hard to kill anything.

B|iss
03-10-2011, 10:07 AM
As Blaze said, Multigunning is forbidden in pugs and i believe as well as the tournament. We allow it in the public server because games get ridiculously long and stuff gets harder to kill cause of all the junk thats built through 12 players in a team.

IMO, multigunning is a pooseh move regardless.

audiosonic
03-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Sometimes you need to multigun to even the teams up, but that's just imo.

Since the teams should be even in the tournament this shouldn't be a problem.

Lee_Stricklin
03-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Sometimes you need to multigun to even the teams up, but that's just imo.

Since the teams should be even in the tournament this shouldn't be a problem.

Obviously wasn't around for the more manly versions of Siege that existed three years ago. I remember when other servers were actually populated and they BANNED YOU ON SIGHT if you multigunned. There were other means of raising hell though, such as through the used of un-nerfed jetpacks, shrinkers (there was a time where someone could use these to shove a nuke up your rear without warning, no "midget with nuke!" displayed on screen or anything), and protectors that wouldn't stop firing. Games used to be more manic (think Ikaruga bullet hell with protectors, nukes, and jump jet infantry flying around) than Nexuiz 2.4.2 grapple hook CTF and last upwards of 4 hours average. Those were the days when Siege servers were constantly full.

audiosonic
03-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Multigunning wasn't allowed on nOs* , but then again they didn't have siege extreme back in the day, so idk what you are talking about.

What's so manly about a factory with super invisibility (=no super protector would shoot you)?

Lee_Stricklin
03-12-2011, 06:07 AM
I was actually thinking of earlier versions that didn't have the factory. I forgot specifically which version.

audiosonic
03-12-2011, 08:02 AM
With the super snipers?

Lee_Stricklin
03-12-2011, 09:27 AM
With the super snipers?

Super Snipers? Which version was that? The versions I was talking about had EXTREMELY fast jetpacks, shrinkers, no midget detection, and bullet hell so manic (thanks to the protectors and killer protectors) it made Radiant Silvergun look like a cakewalk.

ARSENAL
03-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Sorry but.. what's multigunning? :(
Minigun you mean? I don't want to be banned again to make something that I didn't -.-

Lee_Stricklin
03-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Sorry but.. what's multigunning? :(
Minigun you mean? I don't want to be banned again to make something that I didn't -.-

Multigunning involves exploiting an engine flaw to fire multiple weapons at a time. One common multigun combo I see is minigun, plasmagun, and flak cannon all being fired off at the same time by the same player.

Vatiko
04-07-2011, 11:12 PM
This is one topic I HAD to reply too. In my opinion, Multigunning should be allowed. It's used to break down enemy objects at a faster pace than just a regular gun. I mean, how hard is it to get 125 RU for a container? The thing I hate tho, Is those foolish ones abusing the MULTIGUNNING mod and using it to kill the enemy. YES, the enemy, which is ME! Im there just using my silly sniper, then a noob (someone like GrimReaper who loves multigunning) comes and starts multigunning the shit out of me. Now that's lame and not called for and it gets so damn annoying. I think multigunning should be Legal, but to an extent where it could only be used on enemy objects. I think if anyone multiguns the enemy themselves they should be banned.

<|Pius|>
04-08-2011, 12:30 AM
you're too late bud. kinda missed the bus on this one. It's already removed and due to lack of popular demand probably will never make a siege appearence again. you can still multigun in XXL2g, but the new ultimate you can't. except for piston and chainsaw lol.

Vatiko
04-09-2011, 03:12 PM
i failz.

|uK|Altered_Ego
01-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Those who multigun are similar to the fags who like to be gang banged repeatedly by homos.

|uK|MiniWick
01-01-2012, 11:19 AM
those who are bored and revive old threads are losers :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Those who multigun are similar to the fags who like to be gang banged repeatedly by homos.

ahaha ego i missed you :p

Keith
01-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Lol his first post...
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/20-do-not-want.jpg

|uK|Anthrax
01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Where is my card ? wait....

|uK|Anthrax
01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/im1liu.jpg

|uK|Grimreaper
01-02-2012, 04:57 AM
yu gi oh!!

Booty
02-21-2013, 08:51 AM
How do you multigun anyway?

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-21-2013, 09:29 AM
aint possible anymore

Chamberly
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
How do you multigun anyway?

I know 1 MH server that you are allowed to do so lol.

Trajik
02-21-2013, 03:34 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/im1liu.jpg
hahaha

Keith
02-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Necroposting

Chamberly
02-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Necroposting

Explain what that mean please.

SAM
02-22-2013, 12:31 PM
bumping old / dead threads

Chamberly
02-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Thank you.

Disturbed//*.
02-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Multi gunning on MH severs are great, even when you have amp.

'Zac
02-25-2013, 04:10 PM
we need a GIF to end this thread

Moskva
02-25-2013, 06:09 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mch03deawJ1r2gi4ho1_500.gif