PDA

View Full Version : Shifting the |uK| Siege Server?

Banny
04-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Just like [UK] instagib , i think the siege server should also be moved to europe. I know many people (usually from USA & brazil) will not be in favor of that but europeans will surely do!

PS: It's PING not THING in the poll options

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 02:39 AM
What good would that do? How do we tell what ISP would be "better" for our server location? What is the capital of Pennsylvania? (oh wait.. wrong forum)..

:)

Banny
04-16-2012, 02:42 AM
[;26528']What good would that do? How do we tell what ISP would be "better" for our server location? What is the capital of Pennsylvania? (oh wait.. wrong forum)..

:)

I told you it'd help alot of European players + Asian players. Some might be favor of this some might not but Maximum would be favor of this

PS : Check out the [UK] Instagib. that ISP is perfect for the Siege server

|uK|kenneth
04-16-2012, 11:03 AM
hhmmmmm

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I told you it'd help alot of European players + Asian players. Some might be favor of this some might not but Maximum would be favor of this

PS : Check out the [UK] Instagib. that ISP is perfect for the Siege server

Yes I hear you telling me what is MAXIMUM and it's not true.. only a guess.. The only way to know is with REAL numbers from someone who can SEE those numbers and has them (SAM). So a vote on this topic is pointless,

Let's let SAM decide, he KNOWS what's best.

SAM
04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Sam does not know best. The community does!

Although, in terms of a worldwide server. It is best located on the East Coast of America...

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Sam does not know best. The community does!

Although, in terms of a worldwide server. It is best located on the East Coast of America...

The community know NOTHING of traffic data and routing tables.... they do know about PINGS though, but thats it. SAM is the only one who can TEST ISP to determine if it provides the best service.

Keith
04-16-2012, 04:36 PM
I wish there was an euro siege server so our (euros) ping would be in 30s-40s but there are much more latinos/americans players than europeans playing siege.

SAM
04-16-2012, 05:54 PM
I wish there was an euro siege server so our (euros) ping would be in 30s-40s but there are much more latinos/americans players than europeans playing siege.

Exactly and that's why it is a US server at the moment. I might explore EU though...

|uK|Grimreaper
04-17-2012, 03:56 AM
maybe thats the reason that there are more american players because its in the usa and gives the eu player lag
every person i talk with that tried siege from eu said all the same to laggy..

Banny
04-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Exactly. That's why there are very less europeans & asian players

Moskva
04-17-2012, 07:06 AM
No matter the quality of the players Chile has almost 20% of the players and counting Americans is over 60%
And I wouldnt take serious that excuse about the lag because I've seen many europeans in the US insta, which actually they're majority in that server

Keith
04-17-2012, 07:58 AM
It's because your ping is superior to 120

|uK|chiseller
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Don't or I'd rape you all silly.

HIGH+CAMILO
04-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Dont change it SAM!!!

SAM
04-17-2012, 01:00 PM
I won't change it don't worry. Just discussing why it isn't EU. lol

Honestly, I don't see issues with playing on US servers. Majority of my play life, I have played on US servers and never had much issues with lag....stop complaining. You guys think you are so leet then you should be able to adjust. Because that's what being leet is about also, being able to adjust to your situation and still coming out one of the stronger player ;)

SilverWing
04-17-2012, 02:31 PM
im hearing some stories from the mlut community that they are making a zp that makes everyones ping the same

.seVered.][
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
maybe thats the reason that there are more american players because its in the usa and gives the eu player lag
every person i talk with that tried siege from eu said all the same to laggy..

WRONG.. speculation again.. show some PROOF.. not just he said, and she said, and I think...

and it's been laggy foir ME ALWAYS (becaue of that damn World of Warcraft the kids play)

SAM
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
im hearing some stories from the mlut community that they are making a zp that makes everyones ping the same

That sounds like a very stupid concept. No one will play on these servers.

|uK|Anthrax
04-17-2012, 08:58 PM
NO PLEASE !

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-18-2012, 03:05 PM
this thread is just dumb

you will divide the siege community if you did make a euro server let alone turn the siege servers to euro ones

learn to rape in nonzp and you will see the real ownage

utbusta
04-19-2012, 12:50 AM
It's your server, I say do what you want with it. If pings and connections are bad some of us just won't play that often or even return. No biggie!

Whats the difference between ZP and non ? I just join and play lol