PDA

View Full Version : Report

Cthulhu
04-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi guys.

In Bt server a guy called ROADKILL was ruining the game for several games standing on movers ,etc and switching teams to keep doing that. after that he, or some admin changed my name Nyarlathotep to player5.

and keep ruining game . there was other players complaintning against him.

i dont care name change, admin abuse or insults but ruining the game is not nice for anybody

dont have pictures but there were other players. time of this 5 mins before my post.

thanks.

Cthulhu
04-20-2012, 01:30 PM
thanks

.seVered.][
04-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi guys.

In Bt server a guy called ROADKILL was ruining the game for several games standing on movers ,etc and switching teams to keep doing that after that he, or some admin changed my name Nyarlathotep to player5.

and keep ruining game after the game. there was other players complaintning against him.

OMG, it's Pablo*uK again... Damn.

|uK|fleecey
04-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I thought this guy was banned already?

.seVered.][
04-20-2012, 01:47 PM
I thought this guy was banned already?

probably only on the Seige and PUG server's... I wonder how the Forum Ban works, if there is one.

|uK|fleecey
04-20-2012, 02:14 PM
[;26866']probably only on the Seige and PUG server's... I wonder how the Forum Ban works, if there is one.

I actually talked to him on the server for a few min ago and got some information about the whole thing. I told him to register here and send blaze or scar a message about it. The info I got will pretty much explain the whole thing lol

Hopefully he will do it after the is done playing on the bt server lol

.seVered.][
04-20-2012, 04:35 PM
I know huh, last I talked to him we were making progress (he thought I was a hacker with my keybinds) and he was playing quite well then BOOM... smacked down again.

SAM
04-20-2012, 06:44 PM
What's the reason to compromise or be nice to such assholes? Cth, this guy does not have access to the server....so not sure how your name changed, to be honest!

|uK|fleecey
04-20-2012, 07:36 PM
What's the reason to compromise or be nice to such assholes? Cth, this guy does not have access to the server....so not sure how your name changed, to be honest!

This guy were playing today on the BT server,I was there and I talked to him.
If he doesn't register here tomorrow or the day after, I can send you a PM about it Sam, what he told me. But I really hope he will tell you everything himself to be honest.