PDA

View Full Version : remove krikors admin permanently

TDNConvict
04-20-2012, 08:18 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/pa202203/Shot0024.jpg

so apparently you can't leave to go eat or drink anything and come back to the game without getting banned now?

blaze/shiva remove his admin - server was full on bathrooms 8pm 4/20 someone wanted my spot and i left to go get something to drink came back a few mins later and there was only one spot open. Just happened to be on other team - he banned without ANY warning saying fuck off go cry on forums - thats a A+ admin right there - he could of easily switch me too but chose to just ban without notice - if he would of even said convict switch i would of tried to swich and balance - i balance teams all the time and would of myself but its not like it was even stacked anyway and like i said server was full so i couldn't

only thing i even said when i left was we had no defense - lol nice try krikor trying to say i rage quit - so stupid did u graduate hs?

should ban him for a few matches just for being a fucking retard in addition to removing his admin

Krikor
04-21-2012, 12:14 AM
First of all dont come here lying, we were playing bathseq1 then suddenly u lost ur nuke cause they took it down and you started blaming and bitching ur team as u always do and telling us we cant defend shit , not even mentioning that our whole nuke kills team was around 20 (you had 3) then i told you to stop blaming ur team when u fail. Right after i said that you left the server and FYI server wasnt full for some minutes. Ok you left lets say "you went to get water" then you came back in to the opposite team (red) and queen of ragequit I DID FUCKING WARN U i actually warned you three times telling you to switch back , otherwise i would ban you, since u didnt do shit and kept playing i banned u. Anyway i removed your ban after that match

If they consider my admin should be taken off then go ahead. You wont change, if you failed stop blaming other people when its ur own fault .TY

|uK|Dem`
04-21-2012, 03:14 AM
ke bien te expresas en ingles krikor, me impresionaste mmg.

Dont be angry Convict bro ur ban was removed instantly.

|uK|Melted_Ice
04-21-2012, 10:36 AM
DEM u r a PUSSY

TDNConvict
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
thats just not what happened at all - maybe in your head your scambling to make shit up because i called you out for being a terrible admin and you know your in the wrong

where did u warn me?????????????????????? huh????????? no pms nothing nothing on the screen rofl .... i can answer for you - nowhere - and server was full when i came back so how was i supposed to switch???????? next time log into admin and switch me yourself instead of making shit up in order to kick/ban me for no reason

the funny thing is I was acctually in a really good mood until u kick banned me for no reason - the server was laggy and i lost a double nuke on a random mine in mid and then another double nuke later and thats when i left.. didn't blame anyone just said something along the lines of we had no defense lol

TDNConvict
04-21-2012, 02:34 PM
not to mention cores were like 88 100 both full server of 24 its not even like I needed to be switch

i'm making an effort to not rage so when your ready to apologize i'm here - hell i even picked up sw for my mlig team - thought he did some questionable banning in the past but damn u take the cake

Krikor
04-21-2012, 07:28 PM
i guess its my fault for warning u on the main chat, but still, ive seen your attitude with players and i was on ts and 2-3 others supposed the same thing that i did. "Convict left and switched to the other team" not gonna say who were those, but my thought is they all know your rage history and thats why i decided to do it. We can be ok between us but im not gonna apologize to someone like you

Moskva
04-21-2012, 07:38 PM
the funny thing is I was acctually in a really good mood lol

IMPOSSIBRU & UNPOSSIBLE

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-22-2012, 10:51 AM
whatever happened you both need to realise your regulars of pugs and public matches you should know the ins and outs of what goes on im not gonna question krikors admining but next time make use of the admin abilities you have like shaking a players screen, that way they have no excuse for not seeing your warnings.

and convict im not gonna say anything about what went on i wasnt there its your word against his and without demos neither of you have any solid proof to back your stories up, yes i will lean towards krikors count of the story because he is trusted with admin but thats not to say your story wasnt true.

forget about it seeing as the ban was removed after the game, because krikor is nice that way.

SAM
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
To be honest we could check whos lieing but that's a lot of work for something so silly.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-22-2012, 01:05 PM
krikor is just an ape