PDA

View Full Version : Dumb.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 02:58 AM
Why isnt blackout banned from UK servers multiple time cheater and 45 is banned for what? no logs no proof nothing. Blackout is a fucking scumbag I dont understand why he isnt perm banned not even allowed to play in mlig. He always use to talk shit when he cheated and now he gets rolled like the dickhead he is and cant back shit up with no cheats.

Butcher!
02-22-2011, 04:01 AM
Well put

Blackout
02-22-2011, 04:45 AM
u mad brah?

SilverWing
02-22-2011, 01:24 PM
unban 45

|uK|0WN-AG3!
02-22-2011, 02:21 PM
i swer blackout dont even siege nomore.. why u tryna bring up old shit for..

SilverWing
02-22-2011, 02:24 PM
we r alking about the combo server.............hes not banned from combo server...

|uK|Chronox
02-22-2011, 02:37 PM
As long as he doesnt cheat again.. Well as far as i know he was banned before the new ban policy, (idk if it was 3 or 2 strike rule or something please someone post it here) so i think he got another chance before the new ban policy was implemented, wait for Blaze or other admins to post, they know more about the topic, keep respect until then.

|uK|MiniWick
02-22-2011, 04:17 PM
I belive a lil while ago, Scar Un banned every one incl. Crash ,Blacky, I mean what's the damn harm. Srly This shit is getting old. Stop living your life in the past and live it now, I'm pretty sure they dont give shitz about this game anymore

B|iss
02-22-2011, 04:30 PM
we r alking about the combo server.............hes not banned from combo server...

Actually 45 is banned currently. I think i like to keep it that way.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 05:33 PM
So I guess You banned 45 for no reason once so ever but you unban a multiple time cheater I rape the faggot now since he doesnt cheat and why wouldnt I bring it back up? Ex-cheaters shouldnt be allowed to play anywhere. HE ALWAYS talked shit when he botted or radar'd when he faced anybody *u mad bra* *get benched nigger* he never had respect for anyone biggest asshole I know on ut99.

|uK|0WN-AG3!
02-22-2011, 05:39 PM
at least we know of him.. htfru?

uK has ex botters in it. get a fucking grip.

Sakura
02-22-2011, 05:41 PM
God gives forgiveness to people who want it. His kids should give forgiveness too :S If he's not cheating again which he isn't, can't you just forget what happened and have a peaceful ut world <3 :)

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 05:42 PM
"atleast we know of him"" HUR HUR DERP DERP way to speak up. Im not talking about uK ami? I didnt come on to rageout about the uK clan I want to justify why 45 was banned not get herped derped by |uK|0WN-AG3!

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 05:44 PM
I dont forgive people who have been cheating for years and everytime they face you roll you up like your some pile of trash and talk shit to you then leave. Sorry Scarlet isnt good enough. If you knew blackout like I do or most of the MLIG community you would be in the same vote I am for having him banned for cheating multiple times.

Blackout
02-22-2011, 06:15 PM
get benched nigger

chris[CB]
02-22-2011, 06:19 PM
well thanks for sticking up for me shots and silverwing,sponge can also vouch im clean,i played for ]eLc[ under the name ]eLc[darkhorse we won gold in div 3,and as far as being banned if im banned for shit talking or laming thats fine dont ban someone for aimbot with out being logged or kicked from server for cheats.and for bliss's comment umad? nice try in c1 server other day lmfao OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura
02-22-2011, 06:23 PM
at least we know of him.. htfru?

uK has ex botters in it. get a fucking grip.

Your my hero for the day btw :D

Blackout is kinda funny >.> . As long as he doesn't cheat the ut world is at peace :) c'mon unreal accept him into your arms and let him back into the noncheating world! ^.^ he deserved it along time ago and people make stupid mistakes but you gotta make up, serve, forgive, and forget. :) <3

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Nah Blackout isnt funny at all he makes stupid mistakes all the time he cant even shit talk right before crashing down on himself with the same 3 lines he always says u mad? u mad bra? get benched nigger. He trys to fit in where ever he isnt banned from trys to talk peoples langauge like he is doing in #latinopug on irc trying to talk like a spic come on now he is so pathetic.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Its really sad to see the uK clan backing up scumbags of the world I had respect for uK and you guys are dwindling away what little respect you have left.

Blackout
02-22-2011, 06:32 PM
You know, if your posts were more constructive, I would take you more seriously. I'm not an asshole to everyone. There are quite a few bit of people who have earned my respect for showing respect, you are definitely not one of those people, and what? You're getting uspet because I repeat three liens over and over again? You must have a shorter fuse than I do if that's the case.

Also, MLIG is riddled with ex-cheaters who still play, so telling uK that they're backing up "scumbags" doesn't justify your statement.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 06:41 PM
You can actually type out sentences correctly now. I am really surprised now blackout. Now if you are done with all your bullshit and stop acting like your the nice guy when your really not, you expect me to ever give you respect? That's not the way things work when you've cheated and shit talked somebody you don't know and repeat the process for months. I don't know about you but to me in my eyes that's being a fucking asshole. I already know MLIG is riddled with cheaters, do you see me playing in there everyday? I don't like playing there for that reason so many ex-cheaters that are still allowed to play and come back asking for forgiveness and keep moaning till they get what they want. I was wanting justice to why 45 was banned and you weren't. I know its been awhile since you cheated but you've done it before as well and always talked shit to almost everyone you cheated against. Then you bellow around like you have some kind of dignity for what you've done like you earned something in your life. Is that what it is? You cheated a few times and owned people that you could have never beaten without them and you feel like you achieved something? Is your E-peen that BIG?

Blackout
02-22-2011, 06:50 PM
I never asked for your respect, nor do I expect it with your current momentum of words. Ask anyone here, I am who I am, and I talk shit when people dish it out towards me. I have always been that way and that's never going to change. I always have a tendancy to keep my mouth shut when needed and talk when needed. You bringing up my past is looking for trouble. I have nothing against you, nor do I know where you got that shit attitude towards me. I suppose you took my lines too seriously and to heart. That's not my fault.

Another thing, even though I've cheated; I still maintain my skill. I recently came back to prove just that. I'm not looking for forgiveness or sanctuary. Nor am I looking to get unbanned from MLIG anytime soon due to such corruption in that community.

You need to learn that shit talking is part of this game, and I only talk when spoken to. So whatever you have said to me in the past is me reacting to your reponses. I'm an ex-cheater, get the fuck over it. I can guarantee you 90% of the competitive community has cheated atleast once in the past, so don't come preaching to me about how terrible my actions were when majority of everyone else has done the same.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 06:58 PM
You're speaking out of you're ass now trying to be all proper. Don't you think I know most of the competitive community has cheated before and whats funny is they wont even let you play there that tells you how much you've cheated, and to talk shit when people dish it you you just flipped flopped that around you dish out shit so people can talk shit to you so you get recognition. I never understood why you talked shit at almost every end of the game while we were sitting there waiting to vote for another map. You're spitting lies out left and right here trying to look good to your fellow buddies on the forum. I don't forgive any ex-cheater motherfucker its sad you had to play the game with a cheat to bad UT99 isn't like steam. You cheat your gone oh you want to play again? Buy the game again. Wait whats that? You got caught cheating again that's okay go buy the game again. Another thing you didn't maintain your skill when you came back. I rickroll'd you not to long ago even sponge beat you.

Blackout
02-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Bottom line, I'm unbanned now, I served my time. Get over it.

[edit]

Also, I don't need to look good to anyone, I already have a tarnished rep; who am I suppsoe to look good to? lol.

umad?

Please fuel this thread some more, you're definitely making yourself look good beating a dead horse with such an old topic.

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 07:06 PM
It just amazes me how awesome you think you are. Complete idiocy.
Now back to the real topic here. To what logs or proof is there against 45?
Or to as why he is banned from the server if anybody has anything about that
I'll be gladly to shut the fuck up and leave the forums.

B|iss
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM
First of all, Unrealshots, Why are you guys crying over 45 like its a big deal? Also why are you bringing up Blackout, he has nothing to do with this. I'm not defending him, but he served his ban already and showed us much respect unlike you.

I simply said IMO His ban should be kept there cause i never liked him cause of his shitty attitude, not cause he seemed to be botting or whatever. 2ND, i did not ban him. His ban was already there when i started playing on Combo.
I have no idea why you flaming and accusing me of such actions.

Goodluck trying to get out of your ban. Trash talk moar plz?
Deal with it.

P.S You and Svelty are next if you guys love to run your mouths some more.

JD
02-22-2011, 09:35 PM
ai, hmmmmmm unban 45 if its only for trashtalking, he should be muted not banned, that is why the mute is there..... i trash talk all the time, its part of the game. The only reason i ban in combo is if people lame, or cheat. When i say lame i mean they combo spawn kill over n over and at the end of the game have 0 grabs. whoever banned 45 should say something here...... btw shots what was the name 45 was using when he was banned?? did he alias?

UNrealshots
02-22-2011, 11:14 PM
What respect? Why would I need to show you respect? I dont need to show the uK clan respect DONUT. I never shit talk anyone in uK. Threatening to ban me because im running my mouth?

To JD I dunno the alias or if he was using one and theres always people laming in combogib :p its gonna happen in combo espcially when the shockball blows up that wide area of space where people spawn :(.

chris[CB]
02-22-2011, 11:19 PM
actually idiot i can get back on ur server anytime i please dumbass its real easy but i wanted to try and do this the right way.and jd thanks but to u bliss ur a joke and always have been a joke loser GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!! theres some attitude right back at u dick head,FUCK YOU AND YOUR SERVER WE ALREADY GOT ANOTHER ONE NOT AS HARD AS U GUYS SAID IT IS TO MAKE COMBO INTO ZP

lercs12
02-23-2011, 12:21 AM
racism will not be tolerated

UNrealshots
02-23-2011, 12:56 AM
tell that to blackout. Oh wait he is your buddy.

|uK|Dem`
02-23-2011, 01:21 AM
any admin around?

B|iss
02-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Closed thread due to flaming, racism, and vulgar language.
Goodluck to your server 45.

Butcher!
02-23-2011, 04:52 AM
45 is currently labeled as "aimbot" in the ban list. I dont see any log of him botting at all. So whoever banned him, post the log or he will be unban tomorrow at the time of this post. Also, you must understand, uK is not the only admin on the combo server. We loan the server to BLS clan. So it could be one of them who banned 45.

And as for unrealshots. We all know your buddy is a world champ cheater with a BIG mouth. It wasnt my decision to let him come back, believe me. But whats done is done. He's nothing w/o his bot.

SAM
02-23-2011, 07:52 AM
I banned 45 because he was using noname 2.4 on the server when it bypassed ACE about 8-10 months ago.

I spoke with 45 and kindly asked him to stop. I specced him and also had various people tell me that he was botting. I don't care what anyone says about my judgement, of my servers or the way they are run. The fact is, majority is run correctly and for that reason people play on them.

If he was banned unfairly, he could have posted his appeal 10 months ago rather than come here and have someone else post about it and get bitchy now that the server is some what popular.

UNrealshots
02-24-2011, 05:23 AM
45 is currently labeled as "aimbot" in the ban list. I dont see any log of him botting at all. So whoever banned him, post the log or he will be unban tomorrow at the time of this post. Also, you must understand, uK is not the only admin on the combo server. We loan the server to BLS clan. So it could be one of them who banned 45.

And as for unrealshots. We all know your buddy is a world champ cheater with a BIG mouth. It wasnt my decision to let him come back, believe me. But whats done is done. He's nothing w/o his bot.

:( oh damn I didnt no it would acutally let me post rofl thought it was locked.
Well anyway I shouldnt of came on to the forums in a raging flame my apologies to all(except Blackout).

Blackout
02-24-2011, 10:35 AM
45 cheated? Oh god I'm laughing pretty hard right now.

|uK|Shiva
02-24-2011, 12:17 PM
*sigh*. why do ppl cheat?

|uK|MiniWick
02-24-2011, 04:04 PM
*sigh*. why do ppl cheat?

They always get caught anywasee

SAM
02-24-2011, 06:47 PM
45 has nothing to say now?

B|iss
02-24-2011, 08:53 PM
Owned by the boss.
Hey 45,
http://www.aamirmusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/no-more-tears.jpg

/endthreadgtfoplzty

<HiK:bryan/>
02-25-2011, 11:26 AM
lol'd

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-26-2011, 04:36 PM
o hai i missed this thread?

this tard has been botting on our servers for a while its not just happened on combogib its happened even before ace came out before utdc plus came out he was cheating on our siege servers back then

if mental was around he would tell you exactly the same he obviously wasnt using the same bot back then as it never existed but he knows his way around a ban mainly down to my own failure to ban him properly because i was being lazy and not doing it properly feel free to try to bypass the ban 45 but all il say is when you do il be there to reban you again like i have done many times before his other known alias on our server was AND a total douchebag with no sense of gameplay other then fragging/dming which was useless as you probably lost every match youve ever played siege in

lastly winning div3 gold is nothing to celebrate about for gods sake you dont even get a pixel cup i thought that much was obvious

thread closed because this retard does not deserve more trolling