PDA

View Full Version : [R]^ChuvayMx

.seVered.][
04-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Moderator: .se\/ered.][
Player: [R]^ChuvayMx
Offense: Joining server, teambalance (in 4 Base map) and then leaving.
Penalty: 25

Testimony: [R]^ChuvayMx has been connecting and leaving all day. I don't know if it's technical troubles or if he has an other ban. but he clearly was doing this on purpose.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/UK%20BanShots/RChuvayMx.jpg

[R]^Osyris
04-28-2012, 04:55 PM
fail he has problem with his internet all life its normal he do that. sad to see the ban because i was inactive too many months

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-28-2012, 07:02 PM
add the fact that hes a complete moron and that his dad seems to find it funny to take the piss on the servers and team remove like a faggot on crack and its deserved

|uK|Dem`
04-29-2012, 03:03 AM
LMFAO, y so many hate to the R buddies? i was banned to :( without a reason obiously.

The only R mmg that was NOT banned today was Svelty` :O

Blaze dude u are on fire!

|uK|kenneth
04-29-2012, 06:22 AM
LMFAO, y so many hate to the R buddies? i was banned to :( without a reason obiously.

The only R mmg that was NOT banned today was Svelty` :O

Blaze dude u are on fire!

lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-29-2012, 08:03 AM
only person i banned and then unbanned yesterday was you dem and it was a misunderstanding because i wasnt aware of the one redirect slot and neither was adrian because it looked as if you were on red saw you were on red then went to spec because your teammates were on blue then as soon as a spot was free you joined on blue adrian said he saw this but the story was actually different and i saw it after i asked sam why there was an extra slot so next time try to back your dumb stories about who has been banned with facts instead of being a dumb fuck.