Controversy again dayum [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Controversy again dayum

Moskva
04-30-2012, 04:20 PM
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/6996/shot0007z.png

Got this screenshot from Street, and well I was there too as you can see, so this is real si

The problem generated in here is that CAMILO PAPA switched HERDREG to red and Adrian to blue in an attempt to balance the match, which by the server was ok, but in the real deal the outcome was pretty bad for reds as their best player got switched to blue and they lost within 10 or 15 minutes I would say by a total humiliation si.

So the question is: Should teams get balanced by mods/admins?

damic
04-30-2012, 04:57 PM
nice unbalanced ; o

HIGH+CAMILO
04-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Well moskva you were there, Sponge, Mal, Anubis, Adrian etc...

Teams were very stacked and you know that.

Than i balance teams, you can also see that after i check the stats i said "-7 balance ok" so still stack but nothing compare the way it was before.

I balance teams cuz the way it was, it would be a 15 min match.

I guess my job isnt just ban people when the situation asks. I made a fair match.

And i did that cuz i already saw it another admin doing the same thing, which btw is the right thing to do...

|uK|Rays
04-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Can't get it right every time, I think Camilo had good intentions, you could do a poll?

Moskva
04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
I remember MAL, Adrian and Svelty on red. Sponge was on spec all match (though he joined for 3 seconds and left |_0|_ ) Anubis was in the team with us two. I didn't see such stack, only saw that they were dominating the beginning, thing is once Adrian got moved, match had a 180° turn, though for me this isnt an issue, actually I RECEIVED this screenshot and got ASKED to post it, because I know Camilo papa's intentions were to balance, but by the way the match went some people started to complain.

Shiro
05-01-2012, 04:11 AM
they finished the match in less than 15 min after that "balance" u know the teams was stacked , and u stacked it more ... no more noobs mods ... u only use the mod to stay iddle when u go to fapping o idk ... just let severed for mod the other mods only abuse of his power, all know that and dont do nothing... u say "take screenshots or demos" but all are witness of the bad use of the powers ..
we should make a poll for what we should do in case of a big diference on teams , i mean 700-300 (cookies) like that match .. or switch? or keep stacking? or give cookies to the ip not to the name..?

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
05-01-2012, 05:44 PM

u do remember this :P
this was super unfair game :) team balance is not available on the other server and Termi was trying to switch (not available also) the 3 VS all was in the last 7 min and i couldn't believe that they could stand that long :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
less hate of the mods the attitude towards camilo wasnt like this before he was mod

utbusta
05-01-2012, 07:11 PM
We stood that long cuz I was handling it like a Boss ! lOl I wasn't about to lame out and quit, I stick to it regardless of the outcome while others dropped out.

u do remember this :P
this was super unfair game :) team balance is not available on the other server and Termi was trying to switch (not available also) the 3 VS all was in the last 7 min and i couldn't believe that they could stand that long :)