PDA

View Full Version : TzVirus is a "Pusher!"

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Player: TzVirus
Moderator: .se\/ered.][
Offense: Using !s !t and !p to switch teams ("PUSHING")
Penalty: 25 Matches

Testimony:
As the posted 1600x1280 screen shot will show to the jury, clearly the defendant also known as TzVirus went from actively playing a match, directly to spectate mode, paused (for someone to BALANCE the teams), caused a 3rd party to become involved (switched), and then return to the match as a player.

Third Party Testimony:
I, Chulpi! (aka:ChoChos) did balance the teams after the defendant went to spec mode. Thereby suffered the painful burden of being "Pushed" to the BLUE Team just before our RED Team was about to Take Victory over Blue. Fortunately Mr. Chulpi! was able to return to his Red Team and no injury from the defendant actions was incurred.

As per Server Moderator protocol, I did warn the defendant prior to taking any action to resolve this intusion on Mr. Chulpi! However, the Defendant did not respond to the charges I presented him and proceeded to leave the server without comment.

Evidence:
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/UK BanShots/TzVirusPUSHING.jpg

Prosecution Rests: Call your next witness.

tzvirus
05-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Sorry, but half my team was not playing so I tried to balance the uneven teams. We were outnumbered and players on my team were not playing. I don't know the command to kick idlers. Sorry again.

damic
05-01-2012, 08:56 AM
good job Severed!

SAM
05-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Nice one, very vigliant!