PDA

View Full Version : Switching teams

tzvirus
05-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Sorry, but the reason I switched was because half of my team was not playing and we were outnumbered. I do not know the command to kick idlers. So I tried to balance the teams. After Severed warned me, I immediately left the game. Sorry again.

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Sorry, but the reason I switched was because half of my team was not playing and we were outnumbered. I do not know the command to kick idlers. So I tried to balance the teams. After Severed warned me, I immediately left the game. Sorry again.

Well ALL of that is TRUE, you WERE the one playing. BUT that little side step move does NOT balance the teams... It "MOVES" you to the other team and "PUSHES" the next guy in line back.

The command to Balance the Teams is SAY !TEAMS
The command to kick idle players is SAY !mutate KickIdlers,
The command to not ruin stat's from idle players is SAY !SPEC (< Stay in spec until the next match)

I will commute your sentence to a more reasonable amount, report to the clerk's office and pay your fine on the way out; and we do validate parking.

damic
05-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, I confirm the words Servered!

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Yes, I confirm the words Servered!

LOL, was that a typo? Cuz I like it, but you have to include the \/... serv\/ered.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
to be fair to tzvirus he never usually is in trouble so the ban should be lifted as an exception this guy is nice enough and mature enough to behave on the servers

Moskva
05-01-2012, 06:36 PM
to be fair to tzvirus he never usually is in trouble so the ban should be lifted as an exception this guy is nice enough and mature enough to behave on the servers

Say that to Rays HOLLA

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 06:53 PM

To Forgive is Devine, a holy man, once said. I replied with

Punish the wicked lest ye shall be forsaken. I reduced it to 3 and we had already played 2 by the time I posted it.