Are you serious Fleece? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious Fleece?

Neff
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
First you tell me to ask people if I can remove their super container to rebuild it, then you ban me for rebuilding my own SC closer to the other one so that my sp's would live longer; while having well over 3k Ru.

Was I supposed to ask myself If i could rebuild my own SC?

With a limit of 2 Super Containers the team with the better placed 2 will have an advantage.

* Why leave the ablility to remove SC's if you're not allowed to do so.

* Why ban for doing so if its not out of anger or malicious intent. Is replacing visible ones with hidden ones to help your team really a problem?

* Why didn't you ban the person that removed mine when we had the top?

* Why do I see other players do it all the time but nobody gives 2 shits?

* Why do uK admins ban R members for stacking teams to play with eachother, but not their own?

Fuck you and your double standards [uK]

http://i46.tinypic.com/2jcy244.png

SilverWing
05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
DONT FUCKEN LIE

u didnt remove ur scont... u removed someone else scont....

i even went to the pug server to test if u remove ur own scont would it give the warning and it didnt... so shut the fuck up

i warned u before and gave u a lecture

u got the max ban for removing the scont... and now im deciding if i should up it even higher for fucken lieing

Neff
05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
I've been Dc'ing and losing connections due to others Facebook and Netflix ussage on our network so your argument would be invalid considering items aren't yours.

* Do not expect me to take you, or your lectures (And horrific writting) serious child; that goes to all the uK admins and members alike that have targeted me and tried to get reactions out of me in the past.

* Do not expect me to think of you as anything less than joke after you took our conversation personal and applied a "max ban" to something stupid in the first place.

Wow, I removed my Super Container and rebuilt about a foot over, "SORRY!" It's not like I haven't seen Grimreaper & other players do that 1000 times.

Tldr; I don't give 2 shits about the ban or an increase you're a fucking idiot.

audiosonic
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
It would only show up if he reconnected

|uK|Cube
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM

|uK|fleecey
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Neff, I warned you when you were removing T½ (or whatever name he had) super container and you said "why did someone remove mine sc?" I don't know who removed yours, I didn't see that in the log and i scrolled up to see but I couldn't find it.

But that doesn't give you the right to remove someone else super cont because someone "removed" yours does it? If you get mad and rage, then do it elsewhere.. just quit the game and then come back when you have calm yourself down.

Even SW private msg you about this.. and yet, you removed someone else sc later on and it wasn't yours, because it said you removed a super cont.. and apparently it was someone else because he made a comment about it. So why these lies?

The Cybernator
05-01-2012, 07:24 PM
*makes popcorn*

|uK|chiseller
05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
What does give you the right to remove someones SC? Unless it's not build randomly somewhere in the map you have no right to remove it.

Neff
05-01-2012, 08:20 PM
What does give you the right to remove someones SC? Unless it's not build randomly somewhere in the map you have no right to remove it.

What gives you the right to stack teams with fleece in an attempt to seduce her?

audiosonic
05-01-2012, 08:28 PM
HOHOHOH TRUE RUSTLE MATERIAL RIGHT HERE

|uK|chiseller
05-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Seducing her by switching teams? I guess that only works in your geek world.

I'm glad that you finally realize you had no right to remove the SC and thanks for the thread. It made me smile a bit. Especially that emo picture of you removing UT.

Unfortunately, people like you and Osyris will still stick around because they have nothing better to do.

|uK|fleecey
05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
What gives you the right to stack teams with fleece in an attempt to seduce her?

What does this have to do with the topic?
Talking about R stacking, me and chis?
This topic is about you, what you did and stuff...its not about R clan and me & chis, is it?

And when was the last time we swtich teams to be in the same team? months ago? Why drag that up anyway. You just want to change the topic when it's actually about you.

Moskva
05-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Man up, someone who has been banned so many times should know what to not do, to not get banned again... that or you are a straight up retard.

Neff
05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Man up, someone who has been banned so many times should know what to not do, to not get banned again... that or you are a straight up retard.

I really love seeing people bring up how many times I was banned,

I got acused of camping mostly and banned for screenshots of it, the funny thing being that I stopped getting banned for camping once demos were required.

I also got banned a couple of times after being gained up on and baited in to reacting by even [uK] players and admins which also resulted in bans and warnings from Shiva.

Considering the above and the fact that Siege is different and rules are different, the admins are more mature (except Blaze who looks and acts the same; No offense ment I'm kidding.) Banning on one night stand is way different now.

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 10:39 PM
It does produce a warning if you get disconnected from the server and when you reconnect get put on the other team.

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 10:43 PM

Now, Now Moskva, that is speculation, do your research before condemning someone.

spec·u·la·tion (Noun)

Conclusion or Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.
Or basically "assuming".

|uK|Grimreaper
05-01-2012, 10:55 PM
for the removal of the sc with no owner
was neff disconnected during the game and came back in the game
yes or no ?

Moskva
05-01-2012, 11:54 PM
I really love seeing people bring up how many times I was banned,

I got acused of camping mostly and banned for screenshots of it, the funny thing being that I stopped getting banned for camping once demos were required.

I also got banned a couple of times after being gained up on and baited in to reacting by even [uK] players and admins which also resulted in bans and warnings from Shiva.

Considering the above and the fact that Siege is different and rules are different, the admins are more mature (except Blaze who looks and acts the same; No offense ment I'm kidding.) Banning on one night stand is way different now.

Thats why it surprises me after all the bans you have got (6 months I think? of the ban) and yet you get banned again by a situation which you have 2 admins saying you're actually lieing/lying whatever, since you are a regular player in the server, it surprises me at least

PS: Chan, dont fucking tell me what speculation means, I'm not 5 years old, plus he's at least honest enough to recognize he has been banned before, and its not a SPECULATION of mine, its a FACT

Banny
05-02-2012, 04:57 AM
HOHOHOH TRUE RUSTLE MATERIAL RIGHT HERE

ROFL!

Keith
05-02-2012, 06:46 AM
True DRAMA

|uK|MiniWick
05-02-2012, 07:17 AM

HAHAAHAH ...That's funny good one .

|uK|fleecey
05-02-2012, 07:33 AM
HAHAAHAH ...That's funny good one .

Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you in ages man! How's my bitch? :)

TDNConvict
05-02-2012, 11:57 AM
neff taking shots at admins while your already banned is an even worse strategy than your siege building

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-02-2012, 01:02 PM

HIUHASIUEHIASEHIAHEUISHAUISHEIAHSIEHAISEHIAHSEIH

LMFAO

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM
show me a demo of where uk members have stacked

kthanksbye

|uK|MiniWick
05-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you in ages man! How's my bitch? :)

other way around no ? ;)

|uK|fleecey
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
other way around no ? ;)

You wish it was the other way around, but it's not :P

Neff
05-02-2012, 06:38 PM
neff taking shots at admins while your already banned is an even worse strategy than your siege building

Obviously my goal isn't to get unbanned is it?

UNrealshots
05-03-2012, 03:48 AM
No but your goal apparently is to make an ass of yourself well DONE MAN YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT GOAL GREAT FUCKING JOB.

A^3
05-03-2012, 04:41 AM
Neff speaks the truth. I don't think I've ever seen chisseler play without Fleece on his team . He usually runs away because he's a Dm player and not a siege player. I've removed Super containers from players that don't know how to build them to my own when I've been boosted from public players and I've built them wrong. The uK public server is full of novice morons. Please fix the team balancer. Ive seen uk, and its regulars abuse TS to get in the game to stack teams. Don't be naive, you know who you are. No wonder everyone has been pugging at rootkits as of late.

SAM
05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Neff speaks the truth. I don't think I've ever seen chisseler play without Fleece on his team . He usually runs away because he's a Dm player and not a siege player. I've removed Super containers from players that don't know how to build them to my own when I've been boosted from public players and I've built them wrong. The uK public server is full of novice morons. Please fix the team balancer. Ive seen uk, and its regulars abuse TS to get in the game to stack teams. Don't be naive, you know who you are. No wonder everyone has been pugging at rootkits as of late.

And it won't be long that people are abusing so much here that everyone will actually migrate to elsewhere ;)

utbusta
05-03-2012, 05:42 PM

Being on TS without a mic, a working mic, I have heard players ask "UK Admins" (who shall remain nameless) to kick a player to get a spot or an admin kicking a player to get themselves a spot and it has in fact been done but that was a few times and a few months ago.

Moskva
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Being on TS without a mic, a working mic, I have heard players ask "UK Admins" (who shall remain nameless) to kick a player to get a spot or an admin kicking a player to get themselves a spot and it has in fact been done but that was a few times and a few months ago.

|_0|_ We always joke about kicking people when server is full to get a spot, now if someone actually did it...another story

mostro
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM

i think that is far from really happening

people speak nonsense on TS man, i've said once that i was so hungry that i was going to eat a cow, but it wasn't necessarily true

TDNConvict
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
lol pugging and public server are two completely different things - there is never any of the problems in pugs that happens at public server....reason people pugging at rootkits is there is way more active R/latin players

TDNConvict
05-03-2012, 06:05 PM
i think that is far from really happening

people speak nonsense on TS man, i've said once that i was so hungry that i was going to eat a cow, but it wasn't necessarily true

lol that has happened but very rarely.. its their server anyway tho, if they have to kick a random noob player to let someone play who cares

utbusta
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
It has happened, I have seen and heard it happen. It is their server true, they can do whatever they want and when they want but they offer a public server and are trying to run it respectfully and fairly. If they are given a set of rules to follow and not follow them then that is where the problem lies. The only part I care about is the admin abuse, it is admin abuse in my opinion.

I have been in TS and if someone is itching to get in and can't, I have left giving up my spot. That is just me, I give respect and get it. Not mad respect but I have been around long enough not to be an ass, well some people will say it but I never start it. lol

lol that has happened but very rarely.. its their server anyway tho, if they have to kick a random noob player to let someone play who cares

Neff
05-03-2012, 06:56 PM

New players are fresh blood if you want to treat them like trash, I'm sure they'll gladly stick around to keep a 13 year old game alive.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
r like to pug together thats not anything new, theres only a handful of players who will pug together that are not latin/r players and its really hard to get them on a pug at the same time resulting in mlsg declining in regular pugs add to that the pug server being changed into a public ig server for the US based players and you basically definetly will have a decline which we did.

pugs will always be better because its 5v5 and its controlled per se.