Length of Ban: 200 matches

Proof: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0170.bmp
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0175.bmp

The Cybernator
05-01-2012, 07:26 PM
*makes yet another bag of popcorn*

Neff
05-01-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm a first time offender; Obviously took ban personal or can't follow own guildlines?

Siege Server Rules

-No Camping (Ban for 10 matches/20 matches/40 matches/80 matches)
-No Cheating (Ban for 6 months/Perma Ban)
-No Laming ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
-No Racism (Ban for 25 matches/50 matches/100 matches/150 matches)
-No Boosting out of Supplier (Ban for 5 matches/10 matches)
-No Stacking Teams ( Ban for 50 matches/100 matches/200 matches)
-No Team Switching unless asked too (Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
-No Removing Other Player Buildings (2+ only for containers) (Ban for 10 matches/50 matches/100 matches/200 matches)
-No engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
-Don't super mine spawn points ( Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)
-Don't Team Balance (Ban for 3 matches/10 matches/25 matches/50 matches)

These are the bans that should be used when banning people. For example first time offender for Camping would get 10 matches and second time offender for Camping would get 20 matches and so on. But at the 5th offence that player gets the same ban amount as the 4th offence. This is so bans don’t go crazy. If we find that a player is doing it continuously he will then be banned for a month or whatever is fit. Please remember if you are in Spec and want to join, use !stats to see what team need help.

Leech Games

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players
-You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players
-Do not destroy Leeches (Ban for 2 match)*
-Do not EMP/Neutron unless other team agrees (Ban for 2 match)*

*2 match because its leech game and it only last one game and then hes banned for the next game that might be a real game that which the player was wanting. If repeated offender then is left to the Mods/Admins to decide.

Pug Rules

-http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/610-Siege-Pug-RULES

SilverWing
05-01-2012, 09:07 PM
u got the max ban because u have been on the server and have seen the rules and have been wondered many times and before in the past. i also told u when u removed the first scont that ur going to get banned more harshly.

u r now banned forever, until ur behavior is controlled... u will be unbanned when i feel that u learned ur lesson.

P.S To admins and mods... do not remove the ban unless i say so

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 09:28 PM
If you put even HALF as much effort into strategic analysis and The Art of War you wouldn't be spending so much time on the bench.

Neff
05-01-2012, 09:30 PM
The only thing that needs to be under control is your grammar.

Before today I'd only seen the rules that get spammed on the server; if theres logs of our conversation you'll be able to see that you made me aware there was a full list on forums and I went and read it shortly after.

P.S To admins and mods... Do not remove the ban.

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
*makes yet another bag of popcorn*

LOL, ya there are Western Family brand days, and then there Orville Redenbacher day's

Clearly you've read a book or three.

.seVered.][
05-01-2012, 10:36 PM
u got the max ban because u have been on the server and have seen the rules and have been wondered many times and before in the past. i also told u when u removed the first scont that ur going to get banned more harshly.

u r now banned forever, until ur behavior is controlled... u will be unbanned when i feel that u learned ur lesson.

P.S To admins and mods... do not remove the ban unless i say so

Couple of points to make:
1. Both screen shots were from different matches and No DATE or TIME shown.

2. One of the shots was clearly HIS supercontainer(lost connection) or an absent player (left the match). Because no name was listed.

3. The maps that were being played both have small entrance portals, thereby causing a bottleneck or even cutting off the access. So placement is critical to survival of the build and of the team.

4. Clearly someone removed his supercontainer prior to him removing their's. I see this ALL the time. He took my toy, he hit me. So, Both players should have had a warning and then a BAN if an agreement could not be reached.

5. What silverwing is really pointing out is that your creative use of the tools available to you and your choice to EXPLORE and USE those tools make's those that DON"T explore uncomfortable. People don't like change, and change is what you are bringing, and don't change THAT. :)

In conclusion, an advanced search of the Bans Thread reveals only 2 incidents for the Player Neff. THIS one and Neff Joining the winning team. Therefore I don't see any justification for a permanent ban or a lengthy punishment for this ban either.

|uK|Rays
05-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Forever feels like too much for removing something, 200 was fine in my opinion, nevertheless some major rustle goin on gnome sayin.

SilverWing
05-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Forever feels like too much for removing something, 200 was fine in my opinion, nevertheless some major rustle goin on gnome sayin.

its forever because he asked for it... he msged and said can u up the ban so i did... and his attitude towards the ban is very disrespectful because he knew what he did wrong and purely causing problems. It will be removed when he comes back and learns from his mistake.

Neff
05-02-2012, 01:37 AM
[;27623']Couple of points to make:

2. One of the shots was clearly HIS supercontainer(lost connection) or an absent player (left the match). Because no name was listed.

3. The maps that were being played both have small entrance portals, thereby causing a bottleneck or even cutting off the access. So placement is critical to survival of the build and of the team.

4. Clearly someone removed his supercontainer prior to him removing their's. I see this ALL the time. He took my toy, he hit me. So, Both players should have had a warning and then a BAN if an agreement could not be reached.

5. What silverwing is really pointing out is that your creative use of the tools available to you and your choice to EXPLORE and USE those tools make's those that DON"T explore uncomfortable. People don't like change, and change is what you are bringing, and don't change THAT. :)

In conclusion, an advanced search of the Bans Thread reveals only 2 incidents for the Player Neff. THIS one and Neff Joining the winning team. Therefore I don't see any justification for a permanent ban or a lengthy punishment for this ban either.

Fleece did tell me I need to ask a player for permision before removing and it wasn't anyones super container, so I didn't hurt anybody and rebuilt it right after; which is why I think its stupid, my first one that got removed brought us in the lead for a while, and I was only trying to keep the base alive when I moved the last one with enough ru to up it and rebuild the sp's too.

Neff
05-02-2012, 02:23 AM
its forever because he asked for it... he msged and said can u up the ban so i did... and his attitude towards the ban is very disrespectful because he knew what he did wrong and purely causing problems. It will be removed when he comes back and learns from his mistake.

The only person hurt by the removal of a nameless super container was you in spec and your ego as the rule poster and seige editor; You took the ban personal because I disagree with it. You told me in pm super conatiners nobody could see would cause problems and this one was not *only* invisible to everyone, but also too far back for super protectors to survive the envirement of Nivens door entrance. People move them when people build it half *ass* or leave all the time.

The Cybernator
05-02-2012, 03:52 AM
All of your mothers are fat. Yes, that is all.

|uK|fleecey
05-02-2012, 07:21 AM
[;27623']Couple of points to make:

First off, both SS are taking on the same place and the same map. We were playing niven (the new shitty version of it, sorry Sam:D) one were little bit earlier then the other one he removed later on. In the second ss, you can see it was may 2, and what time. You cant see it in the first one, because i didn't click F1 when I took the ss.

Second, there was 2 super conts, one that you can see and the other one were hidden on the right (left side) invsi.. He asked me where it was, then I told him it was at the door in our base and it was invsi, so he made a super pro there. So I don't really think it was his sc when HE ask me where the invisi sc is..

Third, I do not know who removed his super cont, I checked the logs and didn't see anyone removed it, so I do not know who that person was. I asked him, if he knew who it was, but he didn't respond. But that doesn't give him the right to remove someone else only because someone removed his sc (if that was the issue or if they killed it by emp and then tele?

|uK|fleecey
05-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Fleece did tell me I need to ask a player for permision before removing and it wasn't anyones super container, so I didn't hurt anybody and rebuilt it right after; which is why I think its stupid, my first one that got removed brought us in the lead for a while, and I was only trying to keep the base alive when I moved the last one with enough ru to up it and rebuild the sp's too.

You said it was yours sc now it wasn't yours? Did you see the comment someone made after you removed it? He asked why you removed his sc.. and that he lost it because you removed it.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-02-2012, 09:30 AM
since when is it not allowed to remove a sc to rebuild it on a better spot thats why they are made removable.. sc's are essential for the defence

mostro
05-02-2012, 03:27 PM
since when is it not allowed to remove a sc to rebuild it on a better spot thats why they are made removable.. sc's are essential for the defence

the ape has spoken, you should hail him

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-02-2012, 04:32 PM
its stupid when you're only moving it a foot or two

why not just make it in the floor dumbasses

terminator
05-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Agree to ban for removing SC without asking or when a permission for it was denied.
He could make another SC on his own with his own RU and leave those ones untouched.
I wasn't there so i can't judge though..
On the other hand SilwerWing is GAY for upping the ban to the permanent level no matter how the player reacted after getting it. He has his right to appeal against it and use his own methods. He did not insult you back and i think u got no rights nor reasons to put it as permanent.
If you do, then there should be a whole lot of bans for a behaviour after recieving a ban.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-02-2012, 06:10 PM
wasnt a perma it was 200 matches but whatever!

Neff
05-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Agree to ban for removing SC without asking or when a permission for it was denied.
He could make another SC on his own with his own RU and leave those ones untouched.
I wasn't there so i can't judge though..
On the other hand SilwerWing is GAY for upping the ban to the permanent level no matter how the player reacted after getting it. He has his right to appeal against it and use his own methods. He did not insult you back and i think u got no rights nor reasons to put it as permanent.
If you do, then there should be a whole lot of bans for a behaviour after recieving a ban.

I would have gladly left them alone had the limit of 2 not been met; as placement is critical in small spam maps with 20+ people in the game.

I did insult him :p and he obviously took it personal as he couldn't just ignore it he had to use the only thing he has over me; admin.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-02-2012, 07:20 PM
This again feels like double standards, not so long ago (not taking a pop, just pointing out something) grim was removing FF's etc. without remorse and that didnt result in anything and we all know grim has a super bad attitude when he turns it on but argued it was for the team and placement.

yet neff shows reaction and argues same point yet he is jumped on from a great height?

this is what my comment in the other thread "a rule for one and different rule for others" as in some get away with it and others are targeted harder.

if he gets this ban then surely grim should have as well?.... double standards in the outcome.

just pointing out an indifference between two situations that are pretty much the same rule break, how you run the server is your business but i would have thought you would at least be fair about it.

Fleece knows me very well and knows how i work so this is just my own personal view not what should and shouldnt happen.

terminator
05-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I wouldn't put removal of 2 SCs and removal of FF on same level BUT i fully support your point of this.
Everyone should be treated the same! :)
Also for insults i don't think u deserve perma ban!

Neff
05-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't put removal of 2 SCs and removal of FF on same level BUT i fully support your point of this.
Everyone should be treated the same! :)
Also for insults i don't think u deserve perma ban!

Theres a big difference between removing a forcefield to get rid of it, and moving a super container over a ways. I'm not going to respect a ban yet alone rule against removing nameless as well as badly placed container so the ban can stay and Silverwing can go fuck himself.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-02-2012, 11:10 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};27680']This again feels like double standards, not so long ago (not taking a pop, just pointing out something) grim was removing FF's etc. without remorse and that didnt result in anything and we all know grim has a super bad attitude when he turns it on but argued it was for the team and placement.

yet neff shows reaction and argues same point yet he is jumped on from a great height?

this is what my comment in the other thread "a rule for one and different rule for others" as in some get away with it and others are targeted harder.

if he gets this ban then surely grim should have as well?.... double standards in the outcome.

just pointing out an indifference between two situations that are pretty much the same rule break, how you run the server is your business but i would have thought you would at least be fair about it.

Fleece knows me very well and knows how i work so this is just my own personal view not what should and shouldnt happen.

seriously? why dont u stop bragging me into this without knowing anything camilo banned me for that removal of the FF

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-03-2012, 05:54 AM
seriously? why dont u stop bragging me into this without knowing anything camilo banned me for that removal of the FF

*Dragging

and i was making a point if you read properly grim, perhaps if you allow your gums to stop flapping long enough to read then you would have seen me type " (not taking a pop, just pointing out something) "

your bans last 5 minutes grim no matter what you do and this similar situation gets a perma.

it has nothing to do with you or pulling you into it, i was referencing a situation.

that explain it better for you cupcake?

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-03-2012, 10:30 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};27701']*Dragging

and i was making a point if you read properly grim, perhaps if you allow your gums to stop flapping long enough to read then you would have seen me type " (not taking a pop, just pointing out something) "

your bans last 5 minutes grim no matter what you do and this similar situation gets a perma.

it has nothing to do with you or pulling you into it, i was referencing a situation.

STOP stealing my word CUPCAKE Fluke but yeah Grim is a bitch lol

HIGH+CAMILO
05-03-2012, 11:12 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};27701']your bans last 5 minutes grim no matter what you do

I banned him for 35 matches.

Next time is gonna be for 48h.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-03-2012, 02:35 PM
ban by matches not timelapse

SilverWing
05-03-2012, 04:38 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};27701']*Dragging

Reason for the ban amount

Let me say this first.. the original ban was 200 matches

Why 200?

1) hes has been banned in the past many times
2) He knows the rules
3) he got warned about it when he first remove the super container. At that point said give him a warning to fleece but SAM was in the channel and said to ban him.
4) After being told not to remove SC he does it anyways

Why he got a perma ban
1) he came to me and asked for increased ban
2) he insulted me

You dont insult an admin and get away with it. We run this server and make it clean for others to play in a peaceful and enjoyable environment, and that includes admins and mods... we are players too. So if neff wants to be a dick and say shit to me and thinks he can get away with everything, the answer is no. Your not going to get away from harassing an admin and the clan members. If he wants to be unbanned i want an apology to me and to all admins and mods.

.seVered.][
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Reason for the ban amount

Let me say this first.. the original ban was 200 matches

Why 200?

2) He knows the rules
3) he got warned about it when he first remove the super container. At that point said give him a warning to fleece but SAM was in the channel and said to ban him.

Why he got a perma ban
2) he insulted me

You dont insult an admin and get away with it. We run this server and make it clean for others to play in a peaceful and enjoyable environment, and that includes admins and mods... we are players too. So if neff wants to be a dick and say shit to me and thinks he can get away with everything, the answer is no. Your not going to get away from harassing an admin and the clan members. If he wants to be unbanned i want an apology to me and to all admins and mods.

'Neff said.... uh errr... i mean 'Nuff said....

Ask and you shall receive.

case closed, Next Victim...oh, btw... why did you remove my ban last week on Neff?...oh nevermind...I understand.

Neff
05-03-2012, 06:39 PM
[;27767']'Neff said.... uh errr... i mean 'Nuff said....

Ask and you shall receive.

case closed, Next Victim...oh, btw... why did you remove my ban last week on Neff?...oh nevermind...I understand.

Oh where I said a couple nasty things including, "Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about." I don't know if you got the message before banning me but you can load any map you've played online to single player by getting it out of your Unreal Tournament Cache folder with Cache Cleaner 3.

Kind of funny your ban got tossed yet when insults get directed at him he can't be impartial and demands an appology? LOL?

.seVered.][
05-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes kinda funny, BUT

He was RIGHT. I did rage ban you without a warning, and I was upset that you "told me to STFU and that I had no idea.. " and various OTHER comments.

In reality (which is where I live), I DO know plenty, and you should not be so quick to judge people. You can judge all you want to yourself, but when you lay your fingers to the keys (or say it outloud).... it become's a problem.

Clearly there is some other underlying problem or condition that needs to be addressed (anger, hate your father? phsychological? Emotional?). Perhaps you should talk to someone.... professional.

...and how does that make you FEEL....

Neff
05-03-2012, 07:23 PM

I've been twice according to what Severd brought up; if you're going to count the old forums and SiegeXXL bans then you can take into consideration.

* .Dem's became a requirement as as screenshots can be messed with and don't show what the person is looking/shooting at; throwing out the majority of my bans had they been posted today.

* I've not been banned for quite a while and you're just bringing up 2008-2009 events as i stopped playing between 2010-2011.

2) He knows the rules

As I said earlier, logs of our conversation will show me expressing only having seen the spammed ones on the server, and you making me aware of the list which I read after our conversation.

Hows pointing out that you disregarded Sams instruction helping your argument?

Yeah, a nameless one that was in a bad spot? Who did I hurt by rebuilding it besides you and Fleece?

Why he got a perma ban
2) he insulted me

I asked for an increase as I wanted to see how mad you were at me as a person on a scale of 1/10 obviously being a 10/10.

You resorted to insulting me? and said you were going to paste pictures of our conversation to show how stupid I am? I was dieing of laughter don't know why so serious?

You're an idiot, If SC's were built in space and unremovable what would you do?
Obviously build SP's in space.

As far as Apologies,

Chis is stand up guy and dosn't take insults personally; probably one of the hardest admins to piss off and get a ban based on words, my comment towards him and Fleece was stupid and out of place and for that I apologize.

Fleece, I wasn't pleasent with, I take some of the jokes you make too serious and take arugments we have in circles and out of line for that I apologize.

Blaze I said i didn't mean offense when I made a comment and I really didn't.

Silverwing, you were in the right banning me but you removed a ban Severd placed on me in which I used more harsh insults so you can think about that.

Severd I Apologize for my use of harsh words over a game.

Neff
05-03-2012, 07:32 PM
[;27773']Yes kinda funny, BUT

He was RIGHT. I did rage ban you without a warning, and I was upset that you "told me to STFU and that I had no idea.. " and various OTHER comments.

In reality (which is where I live), I DO know plenty, and you should not be so quick to judge people. You can judge all you want to yourself, but when you lay your fingers to the keys (or say it outloud).... it become's a problem.

Clearly there is some other underlying problem or condition (anger, hate? phsychological?) that needs to be addressed. Perhaps you should talk to someone.... professional.

...and how does that make you FEEL....

I agree you know plenty, and see a lot of wisdom and intelligence in your words and actions but don't be ignorant and think you know more than everyone else. I hate the word cannot, as I try to understand and find ways to do what I'm told I can't.

There is no need for a professional as you see words but don't hear a voice, I can type alot faster than I talk and don't always mean or really think about what I say.

|uK|fleecey
05-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I've been twice according to what Severd brought up; if you're going to count the old forums and SiegeXXL bans then you can take into consideration.

* .Dem's became a requirement as as screenshots can be messed with and don't show what the person is looking/shooting at; throwing out the majority of my bans had they been posted today.

* I've not been banned for quite a while and you're just bringing up 2008-2009 events as i stopped playing between 2010-2011.

As I said earlier, logs of our conversation will show me expressing only having seen the spammed ones on the server, and you making me aware of the list which I read after our conversation.

Hows pointing out that you disregarded Sams instruction helping your argument?

Yeah, a nameless one that was in a bad spot? Who did I hurt by rebuilding it besides you and Fleece?

I asked for an increase as I wanted to see how mad you were at me as a person on a scale of 1/10 obviously being a 10/10.

You resorted to insulting me? and said you were going to paste pictures of our conversation to show how stupid I am? I was dieing of laughter don't know why so serious?

As far as Apologies,

Chis is stand up guy and dosn't take insults personally; probably one of the hardest admins to piss off and get a ban based on words, my comment towards him and Fleece was stupid and out of place and for that I apologize.

Fleece, I wasn't pleasent with, I take some of the jokes you make too serious and take arugments we have in circles and out of line for that I apologize.

Blaze I said i didn't mean offense when I made a comment and I really didn't.

Silverwing, you were in the right banning me but you removed a ban Severd placed on me in which I used more harsh insults so you can think about that.

Severd I Apologize for my use of harsh words over a game.

I appreciate for your apology and I hope you will get unbanned but that you know by now, that you shouldn't remove others stuff. I know I told you to ask, which is always the best before doing anything else. You were warned, but perma banned is too harsh IMO.

Keith
05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
4 pages in 2 days, well done.

.seVered.][
05-03-2012, 08:40 PM
There is no need for a professional as you see words but don't hear a voice, I can type alot faster than I talk and don't always mean or really think about what I say.

Ahhh, progresss... understanding what is or what was the problem, is the first step in overcoming it. I don't doubt that your are a smart fella, but know this. Pushing people down or away will not put get you anywhere, except pushed back. Case in point.

When the player asked if ANYONE knew how to play a map locally, that applied to ANYONE I responded first, and then you responded with "STFU you have no idea", which show's a lack of focus.. you addresed ME and my comment to him first, not answering HIS question. If you had ignored my response, as it was NOT related to YOU, and was not intended to make you feel small or less of a man, and was not related or directed at YOU at ALL, there would have been no problem.

FOCUS.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-03-2012, 09:55 PM
holy shit thats a long post xD

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
i couldnt give a flying fuck if you did say something about me, i learned to ignore comments from almost everyone several years ago.

|uK|chiseller
05-04-2012, 08:25 PM
These insults happen on a daily basis, so yes, I don't take them personally but it's still a nice move of you.

I didn't say anything about the length of the ban because I thought you wanted it yourself. Even 200 is way over the top when compared with other bans.

Neff
05-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Silverwing -

I've had some time to cool down and collect myself, you were more than fair in warning me that I was not to remove super containers. I apologize for resorting to insulting and disrespecting you over the result of my own stupid actions. I would greatly appreciate being able to play on the public siege server if you will accept this apology and put all this in the past.

|uK|Rays
05-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Silverwing -

I've had some time to cool down and collect myself, you were more than fair in warning me that I was not to remove super containers. I apologize for resorting to insulting and disrespecting you over the result of my own stupid actions. I would greatly appreciate being able to play on the public siege server if you will accept this apology and put all this in the past.

http://i.imgur.com/u6rSW.gif

Shotman
05-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Silverwing -

http://i.imgur.com/u6rSW.gif

Idd ROFL

terminator
05-06-2012, 08:41 PM
EPIC :cool:

Neff
05-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Laugh all you want.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-07-2012, 01:13 AM
yo how to multiquote?

|uK|B|aZe//.