PDA

View Full Version : Banny aka the ape is dead vol.2

damic
05-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Hi!

Banny next time insulted me, bother me to play, he ran behind me and shoot me (boosted)... He lost a NUKE and thought it was my fault because I did not give him a cover... I didint coverd because i had a flame... This is your good mate right? I really just want to play quietly, and he does not want to give me peace... When he learned that doing the demo screens and demo to invent something of leech ... Complete nonsense ... Then he stopped me, insult and boosting...

Ok i have demo when banny running behind me and shoots & boosting:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rgjhbt

Screens:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/56/shot0123.png
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/1649/shot0125.png

Please do something with it ... Why should I still be offended for no reason?

terminator
05-03-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't think there is any rule to ban a player for such an offense (repeating obviously).
Still, banny... why can't you just leave it as it is. How can u expect him to cover... there are lot of players which style of playing is really pissing me off but there is no way you can deal with it. It's siege and those things are allowed.
Damic proved himself as a valuable player, very offensive and efficient there from what i saw lately... so i don't doubt in his skills.

Banny
05-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I didn't ask him to cover me. I said i am nuking and he had flame so i said use flame as soon as i nuke the base. Instead of that he started making leeches in the hallway (sp's). I know he did that on purpose but whatever leave this!

damic
05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I deliberately did not do anything, I just played. Why do you always when something goes wrong it is you insult me​​? I am not responding to your words. I just play along. Believe me, I was just tired, that you always insult me ​​... Really you do not have to like me ... While I respect you (several times, before the leave from the server I gave you all my RU) ... For me, this childish behavior ... I do not want you got banned ... I want you to be calmed down, ceased to offend me, because it is a scandal on your part. SP's made ​​in the middle of a case (I wanted to give you a repair), but it confused me keybinds... You insult me right away ... Do you really think that I do not know where that building? Each of us can happen to a mistake (not accidentally press the keybind ...)...
peace.

//edit

I do not want to argue ... I was simply tired of it, that you insult me all the time ... All the time ... You will enter the server and insult me ​​... This is a problem...

|uK|Grimreaper
05-03-2012, 04:24 PM
both apes just get along or i will slap u guys

mostro
05-03-2012, 05:41 PM
people who insult should be punished

independent of weather damic is in the same clan i am or not, i've played with and against him several times and he is a great player with good behaviour on server and outside it (i mean forum hahah)

no insults allowed

mostro
05-03-2012, 05:46 PM
both apes just get along or i will slap u guys

can you slap me anyway?

|uK|Grimreaper
05-03-2012, 07:47 PM
always!

The Cybernator
05-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Fuck... I'm making so much popcorn lately. People around here fight like a bunch of women in a mid-life crisis.

.seVered.][
05-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Fuck... I'm making so much popcorn lately. People around here fight like a bunch of women in a mid-life crisis.

Wait till the summer hit's, you might as well get one of those machine's they have a the movie thearter for popcorn. :)

The Cybernator
05-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Fuck... by the way is Banny The Ape is Back? Or is that Grim? Who the fuck is who around here?

PS: I want to be: The Cybernator is Stoned hehehehe

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
ok looks like a 150 match ban considering your recent behaviour