PDA

View Full Version : MLSG Season 2 Info

Reb
05-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Hello Siege Community,

As promised, a poll was done to gauge interest in MLSG Season II. The poll showed a majority wanting to have MLSG During the summer, July.

I put my trust in the siege community, so I have agreed to allow another season to be hosted by ProUnreal.

What is MLSG?
Major League Siege, is a competitive league where players are drafted into teams. These teams play in a season schedule type league. Whoever makes it to the Finals and wins, will be crowned the MLSG Champion for season II, and will be awarded the coveted MLSG ring, a tradition that has its roots in the first ever league on MLUT (Major League Unreal Tournament).

What needs to happen
In order for this league to be successful the following things need to happen.

60 minimum signups
An active Head Admin with an active admin team
Advertising
Incentives, such as streaming, shoutcasting, etc.

So now, step up
I my self will not be involved in the Admin team, I will just be an adviser.
I am looking for the following:

Head Admin
4 Interested League Admins (1 Multi-lingual)
Shoutcasting/Streaming Team
Graphics Team (Logo's etc)

Please read the descriptions BEFORE you volunteer to sign up!

If you are interested in any of these positions, read the document describing the positions in detail : CLICK HERE TO READ (http://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=bb0696f1bdb30a9f&resid=BB0696F1BDB30A9F!116&parid=BB0696F1BDB30A9F!115&authkey=!AIZi84ohmj30ob0)

With out your help MLSG cannot start, WE NEED YOU!

Mr.Fabes
05-06-2012, 08:56 PM
If you think I am respectively up for it, even though I am a week old here I could take place in the head admin, despite my time I will make myself available and I will do my very well best.
Thank you!, Agent Sarah

- - EDIT
I am not really familiar with the MLSG system but I am taking my time to read and do so, I may also host the server and I can clear up space on my webhost and draft a quick HTML page as well describing the details in these leagues.

Please IRC chat me the requirements in the server(s) and some tips for me to know in this position if it is agreed by the majority.

SilverWing
05-07-2012, 12:31 AM
no need Fabes... we dont need another server... we r going to do it the same set up ... but with less captains...

Mr.Fabes
05-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Ah, thanks for letting me know, but either position is fine with me, I just want to dedicate myself to the MLSG.

I am also slightly making a website for mlsg and the details to go to.

SilverWing
05-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Go here (forums where admins will talk, but most of the talking get done here)

http://www.prounreal.org/forums/index.php?c=19

and here ( Just click one of the leagues and you will see the set up, pretty much everything we need is there and on this website, so no need for another site)

http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/

TDNConvict
05-07-2012, 11:33 AM
i'll help admin shoutcast etc

terminator
05-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I can help as well. Hopefully i'll have time :))

Keith
05-07-2012, 03:39 PM
You can count on me

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
il head admin again with silverwing if its cool, i dont think i'll be playing this season though, we'll see most likely i will just depends on the times

SilverWing
05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
il head admin again with silverwing if its cool, i dont think i'll be playing this season though, we'll see most likely i will just depends on the times

fu ur playing... im sitting on the sides :P

Moskva
05-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Excuses???? C'mon I was expecting more from two "900" players.

Sovvie
06-12-2012, 07:49 PM
i'll help shoutcast xD

Moko
06-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Considering Blaze made PB play when they didn't have enough players and SW cried over mines and rocket cannons...Yeah just sayen. =P

For a note, I probably will not be playing in this, I'm so laggy I'm useless. (This is the short relevant reason, full reason will be kept between me and people I choose to let know xD)
So yeah, have fun guys. :)

Banny
06-13-2012, 04:03 AM
Aww moko cmon I know you can OWN! :(

|uK|kenneth
06-13-2012, 01:27 PM
MLSG 1 was unfair we lost because of SW yeah guys blame sw for this he changed emp and neutron while mslg was going emp was rdy in 2-3 sec? yep neutron was also faster seriosuly sw dont fucking try to do it again because ur an fucking loser then.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-14-2012, 03:08 PM
lets see hmmm i was forced to play with 500 ping and 20% pl on the first two maps so it works both ways im not going to explain my reasons of making pb play because they could have chosen to forfeit the last map themselves either way and not played

yeah rays im 1000 still i know.

Moskva
06-14-2012, 06:35 PM
lets see hmmm i was forced to play with 500 ping and 20% pl on the first two maps so it works both ways im not going to explain my reasons of making pb play because they could have chosen to forfeit the last map themselves either way and not played

yeah rays im 1000 still i know.

You had your bench innit

|uK|Rays
06-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Last season is the past, focus on the approaching season and making it better. The finals from last year left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

|uK|Shiva
06-15-2012, 04:21 AM
I am withdrawing from MLSG 2. I have family and work commitments coming up and I am not going to be able to make it.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-15-2012, 06:40 PM
PUSSSYYYYYYYYYYY

Keith
06-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Ya... everyone goes to paco's league instead of mlsg... how awesome

Weetabix
06-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Do signups close as soon as you get 60 members, or closing on a specific date? Also, how many members do you have so far?

SogeKing
06-17-2012, 06:45 PM
lol Keith, people go play where people want to play. It's not PACO's fault people want to play in insta tourney.
Plus most of insta players are not players that would have played in MLSG anyway.

@weetabix, just sign up man!

audiosonic
06-17-2012, 06:46 PM
60 is the MINIMUM players we are looking for, everybody is free to join.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2012, 03:46 PM
as far as i know the minimum like freeze said is 60 the signups wont close for a week or two even if it did hit 60+

TDNConvict
06-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Considering Blaze made PB play when they didn't have enough players and SW cried over mines and rocket cannons...Yeah just sayen. =P

For a note, I probably will not be playing in this, I'm so laggy I'm useless. (This is the short relevant reason, full reason will be kept between me and people I choose to let know xD)
So yeah, have fun guys. :)

5 was way too many for the finals should be best of 3 at the most .. and would of won best of 3 anyway so doesn't matter

when finals get rescheduled its never a good thing - just played it out

--- Updated ---

even though gu is having a season right now most people don't cross over into both.. there is very few starters that will be playing consistently over there that will be playing in mlsg tourny anyway....

60-80 signups and can still have some fun with it