PDA

View Full Version : The fuck dude

Scourge
05-11-2012, 10:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/omniicyshelf/Shot0021.png

I mean, it's bad enough that he builds massive leeches every game he's in, but this too?

(Note that it's only two containers, but both were level 5 and supporting one of the only two sps we had up.)

SilverWing
05-11-2012, 10:42 PM
img to small

Scourge
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM
ffs

Tags for this Thread

dude, fuck

Moskva
05-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Apparently in the complex mind of machine_of_god your buildings werent accomplishing his mission of blocking every damn way to get in his base.

.seVered.][
05-12-2012, 01:31 AM
I asked you if you wanted me to ban him for that... but you didn't respond, I also have the screen shot but if you would like, I'll add the ban

Scourge
05-12-2012, 03:35 AM
You know, part of me really wants him banned, but I really don't think it's fair for me to even dislike the guy. I don't know him, I can't speak his language - What I really wish is that someone who could speak his language could tell him what he's doing to his team when he clusters 3 or 4 containers and super protectors together.

.seVered.][
05-12-2012, 04:56 PM
You know, part of me really wants him banned, but I really don't think it's fair for me to even dislike the guy. I don't know him, I can't speak his language - What I really wish is that someone who could speak his language could tell him what he's doing to his team when he clusters 3 or 4 containers and super protectors together.

Well, i was talking to him WHEN this event occurred, and he was as responsive as a null character is to the screen. So his ban will stand unless over-ruled. His comment's to my DIRECT line of questioning were not indicating that he is ready to negotiate a plea agreement.

Prosecution rests|Next Victim