HI ALL! BY beetlejuice! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : HI ALL! BY beetlejuice!

[R]^Psico
05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
HI ALL!

THIS POST IS CREATED BUT NOT CONTROVERSY

the reason why I believe this post is because I've been a long time without playing on your server
I have 7 to 8 months or so banned on your server, I thought that some time would play but it was not, the period of my ban is forever ..
Truth can not be so much hatred towards a person to prohibit this way forever, and also never done things that ruin or damage the matches and teams, such as: removing containers or supercontainers, do not leech, boosting players or offend other players. (Usually these things are very annoying and can bring a better game completely)
I always played silent ... without offending anyone and try to help the teams.
in other cases I have seen that others players were banned for 1 or 2 months but within days they are playing again .. :)

I was talking to Sam and asked me to create this post ..
why I'm here fulfilling

so nice so I ask you to remove the prohibition to play again ..
I had no problems with anyone in the server, until the time to stop playing by the ban

the only thing I see that hate me, it's Blaze......not for what reason, perhaps to defend?
with others that peace and love!

thank you all for your attention!

http://i47.tinypic.com/b84k08.jpg

.seVered.][
05-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Wow, I hope this guy get's pardoned... perhaps he has learned his lesson. He was a good teammate when I played with him.

Dikhan
05-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Psico has been of the best players other than respectful, do not understand why they have insisted on keeping both banned for so long, he received a ban and not hurt anyone deal after all

Why forever????

|uK|Dem`
05-12-2012, 12:26 AM
i really dont see the reason to keep him banned, he always respected his ban and he didnt played on ur server, and all the time that has passed he has been playing with us without problems.

lets keep ur server more active and with players with skill ^^ TBH

A^3
05-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Unban him.

Moskva
05-12-2012, 12:45 AM
WTF what did he do to get banned?

.seVered.][
05-12-2012, 01:02 AM
WTF what did he do to get banned?

I believe after a nice run as a good teammate and clanmember, he fell off the wagon and ...
BOTTED.

OMG

Prey he is forgiven for such a wretched act of betrayal, not only to the server, but to his clan.

[R]^Psico
05-12-2012, 03:10 AM
GOOGLE TRADUCTOR
severed I'm not R
but I am friends with them...
I have to create a new account without the tag :)

Keith
05-12-2012, 05:18 AM
Did he served his "6-month-cheating-ban" ?

SAM
05-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Did he served his "6-month-cheating-ban" ?

No, if he's been playing on server. I'll hardware him to make sure he serves his 6 months now.

Moskva
05-12-2012, 04:00 PM
[;28327']I believe after a nice run as a good teammate and clanmember, he fell off the wagon and ...

BOTTED.

OMG

Prey he is forgiven for such a wretched act of betrayal, not only to the server, but to his clan.

But this was long ago man, I mean what did he do NOW to get a permaban

.seVered.][
05-12-2012, 04:28 PM
He's been banned all this time... so how could he have done something NOW... ¿

wow, has it been 8 month's ... i'd be in my last trimester...

my how time flies.

W4rrior
05-12-2012, 05:16 PM
UNBAN HIM!

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-12-2012, 05:28 PM
he was playing on the server intermitently i banned him several times because of this, you might have served your ban of 6 months i dont know, yes i hate you. why? because your a convicted cheater, i give the same treatment to all the other convicted cheaters. lastly inciting the fact i faked your log was your biggest mistake of all, and no dem he didnt "accept" his ban or the log that was produced by the SERVER on him, it was obviously me doing it all :)

you dont deserve to be unbanned, specially since the other day when all i wanted to do was pug and you and dikhan were hellbent on getting me banned but i guess unbanning will happen

Dikhan
05-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Blaze takes on the personal side
you say you hate him, but did not say a word against anyone, only defended

and I do not ban, I am not admin of anything
you came to the channel to insult the two
then I leave the pug, Psico too..... Ovbiously

[R]^Osyris
05-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Ok is true he play sometimes on uk...But think would be time to unban him, he learn the leason, and blaze i was there and see when u come to insult him, im know (Everyone hell the ex cheaters) but they are human only fail one time, everyone can fail, why u not leave this and unban him?... Man u need stop make all personal really...

SAM
05-12-2012, 06:39 PM
^Osyris;28407']Ok is true he play sometimes on uk...But think would be time to unban him, he learn the leason, and blaze i was there and see when u come to insult him, im know (Everyone hell the ex cheaters) but they are human only fail one time, everyone can fail, why u not leave this and unban him?... Man u need stop make all personal really...

If he has been playing then he hasn't served a ban has he? He will get hardware ban now and his ban can start again.

|uK|Cube
05-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I disagree osyris, not everyone is only making 1 mistake.
For example look at Koala who did things wrong more than once.
And blaze is insulting none here, he just states the facts that he got around the ban while he shouldn't wich is his 2nd offense.
And yet he did not quit he also kept saying it was a false positive of the bot or something like that.
Wich is a 3rd offense, and that made him get a perma ban. ( as far i know about this )

[R]^Psico
05-12-2012, 07:03 PM
SORRY GOOGLE TRADUCTOR LOL

blaze is personal?
seriously?

SAM

I did not play
from the prohibition of blaze
I swear with hand on heart
I have not because lying..

SAM
I made this post, I see that you are correct..

seriously never went back to play.
like going back after being banned?

please, do not say that changing the ip

it is prohibited in Colombia
for bank embezzlement

and another reason
is that it would not do
just for playing

SAM friend believe in you..
blaze it is based on the personal

whatever your decision
the will respect

everyone knows that this
is unfair

cya

[R]^Psico
05-12-2012, 07:04 PM
SORRY GOOGLE TRADUCTOR LOL

blaze is personal?
seriously?

SAM

I did not play
from the prohibition of blaze
I swear with hand on heart
I have not because lying..

SAM
I made this post, I see that you are correct..

seriously never went back to play.
like going back after being banned?

please, do not say that changing the ip

it is prohibited in Colombia
for bank embezzlement

and another reason
is that it would not do
just for playing

SAM friend believe in you..
blaze it is based on the personal

whatever your decision
the will respect

everyone knows that this
is unfair

cya

[R]^m4r!o*
05-12-2012, 07:26 PM
sorry traductor :P

I think that was already enough :concern:, i know that he did not do so, but even though the outside is already quite some time

Moskva
05-12-2012, 07:55 PM
[;28381']He's been banned all this time... so how could he have done something NOW... ¿

wow, has it been 8 month's ... i'd be in my last trimester...

my how time flies.

Bypassing the ban, insulting admins on IRC, threating him by pm's, lot of options dont you think?

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-12-2012, 09:23 PM
if anyone thinks im lying feel free to check our player database il post the screenshots of it here and we'll see who is "lying"

|uK|kenneth
05-13-2012, 03:10 AM
psico why did you try to cheat if you know you will be banned for 6 months?.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-13-2012, 10:10 AM
hell even i bypassed the ban when i was banned on sniper server and after a while i told flowx it was me azrail that was playing he said he was cool with it and played games with me

[R]^Psico
05-13-2012, 12:23 PM
KENNET

not trying to fool anyone
because?

there is no reason for that...

is simply the truth..

GG

cya

Moskva
05-13-2012, 04:42 PM
hell even i bypassed the ban when i was banned on sniper server and after a while i told flowx it was me azrail that was playing he said he was cool with it and played games with me

http://theawesomebloggers.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/cool_story_bro.jpg

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-13-2012, 05:59 PM

http://theawesomebloggers.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/cool_story_bro.jpg

AHAHAHAH

[R]^Osyris
05-13-2012, 06:58 PM
And when u gona finish the ban?

SAM
05-13-2012, 07:02 PM
^Osyris;28506']And when u gona finish the ban?

Osy, you can play with Psico on your server. We don't like cheaters here. Even if they are friends.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-13-2012, 11:45 PM
lmfao moskva xD HAHA

[R]^Psico
05-14-2012, 02:47 PM
GOOGLE TRADUCTOR -.-

SAM
I'm not cheating
and if it were, many have been
but still keep playing
because they have been forgiven
after a time prohibition?
also if I cheat because I do a post
transparent correctly?
SAM
so you used the time cheat
I did my period of prohibition,
and for me it was a long time..

everyone who play in UK
know that I never saw...

SAM
this situation is unfair...

[R]^Soldado
05-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi

just tell to psico when his ban will be ended...

he have like +6 months banned, so take that in consideration...

[R]^m4r!o*
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
wtf

Sam takes into account the time that respected the decision of you, they are 6 months which is not less

ojala se entienda xDD

moskva esta mejor este traductor?'' o aun como las weas?'' :P

audiosonic
05-15-2012, 07:19 AM
We don't like cheaters here. Even if they are friends.
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/freeze786/grimturk.png

Moskva
05-15-2012, 08:17 AM
^m4r!o*;28627']wtf

Sam takes into account the time that respected the decision of you, they are 6 months which is not less

ojala se entienda xDD

moskva esta mejor este traductor?'' o aun como las weas?'' :P

ta un poco mas decente jaja

|uK|Grimreaper
05-15-2012, 01:59 PM
fail pic freeze ?

audiosonic
05-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Try again

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-15-2012, 04:38 PM
^Osyris;28407']Ok is true he play sometimes on uk...But think would be time to unban him, he learn the leason, and blaze i was there and see when u come to insult him, im know (Everyone hell the ex cheaters) but they are human only fail one time, everyone can fail, why u not leave this and unban him?... Man u need stop make all personal really...

his ban will be removed when it is appropriate in the mean time you might want to stop backing and harbouring cheaters on our servers, (yes i know you knew he was playing on the siege servers and you tried to hide it as well as several other r members, the only ones who spoke out and told me who he was, was street sk8 w4rrior and a few others and i say thank you to them because of it.) you being a "clanleader" sure know how to act like a total moron.

obviously not trying to "fool" anyone didnt pay off here because you continuously played on our servers knowing you were supposed to be banned so now you pay the price

[R]^Psico
05-15-2012, 10:25 PM
SORRY google traductor!

BLAZE

I assure you ..
after the ban came back not
that could not enter the server..
because lying about it..

when my colleagues
accused me ..
I was not really.
blaze I have nothing against you..
seriously men..

I'm not cheating
for that reason I'm here.
making a post properly..

not just another period of ban.
everyone knows that the server never came back from uk
as if you are banned again..

and if anyone saw me say it here

CYA...

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
rofl i know your not cheating now, because you really are terrible.

and you did play its just lucky the db we run wasnt updating any traffic since then because of the numerous amount of times we changed server ip's

|uK|Grimreaper
05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
LOL KANKER FREEZE HAHAHAHA

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-16-2012, 01:19 PM
^Soldado;28596']Hi

just tell to psico when his ban will be ended...

he have like +6 months banned, so take that in consideration...

hasnt been six months his log is from december it is may = 5 months his ban is up in june

SAM
05-16-2012, 02:17 PM
His ban was not even in place because the ban mod was broken for all these months.

[R]^Psico
05-17-2012, 07:24 PM
SORRY GOOGLE TRADUCTOR

blaze to be honest..
I thought the period was complete..
but seriously this is eternal..
I can only say friend.
I respect the prohibition..
anyone else to see me back after the ban..

and if anyone saw me
please upload the image..

SAM

SERIOUSLY
I did not know that the server problem.
I knew at that moment also happened
take a month after the ban..
I resigned to not play more in the server
for this reason I did not know..

CYA

Dikhan
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM
HEY HEY XD

Something strange is happening here

I at one time I was playing from a PC when I saw my college classes for lunch.
Entered as Circewitch, Blasfemia, Gaia and one that I recall, over time I stopped working the entrance to the servers especially the UK, it appeared a nexgen error, but I thought it was because I blocked the directors of the Board of systems, so I changed the PC some times

These days I went back to look at the error, but it was a mistake, WAS A BAN

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IS THAT I WAS BANNED

Colombians hate here, especially the idiot Blaze,
worst excuse is that the ban was: You are Psico

Blaze, is time to mature
fascism was left behind

|uK|fleecey
05-19-2012, 12:32 PM
haters going to hate.

SAM
05-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Dikhan you botted so if you are banned as a result then that is your fault.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Dikhan you botted so if you are banned as a result then that is your fault.

not to mention he just admitted that he in fact was circewitch and playing on the server with access to other pc's to evade bans

thats a perma if i didnt see one.

Dikhan
05-20-2012, 05:41 PM
My ban was over and when I pass that, just playing in class breaks.
A PROBLEM?
it is now illegal to enter with a different nickname?? PFFF -____-
For this you may be banning new players just for the simple fact of being Colombian

never evaded the prohibition
you just want to continue enlarging the polemic whit this stupidity

leave your fucking personal problems and fix the problem of beetle

CYA....

|uK|Rays
05-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Ego, ever been to Colombia?

SilverWing
05-20-2012, 08:33 PM
LOL:ape::ape::ape::ape::ape:

CrashingCami
05-20-2012, 08:49 PM
*feeling like I'm about to get nasty comments about my country*

Anyway, I have been really shortly in this forum, so what I'm gonna say might not be right, but I just dont feel like there is any racial prefferences in it at all, at least not until someone starts bitching about it and I see comments like Ray's one.

Gotta make a note to Dikhan, you might think Blaze banned you because you are Colombian, but I am as well Colombian and I have only seen the ppl from this clan being helpful towards me, so just dont asume ppl hate here hate you as you are Colombian. You get what you seed, or however you say that in english.

Anyway, I know is not any of my business but are you sure this Beetlejuice tresspassed his ban? as.. do you have any logs? or is it down to rumors? because if he didnt tresspass it as he claims he didnt, then he already did his time

Moskva
05-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Well if circewitch and all those nicks were from Dikhan then I doubt he bypassed it, but again it hasnt been 6 months YET, not like I dont care but its really annoying to see stuff like this everyday innit

|uK|Rays
05-20-2012, 10:05 PM
*feeling like I'm about to get nasty comments about my country*

Anyway, I have been really shortly in this forum, so what I'm gonna say might not be right, but I just dont feel like there is any racial prefferences in it at all, at least not until someone starts bitching about it and I see comments like Ray's one.

Gotta make a note to Dikhan, you might think Blaze banned you because you are Colombian, but I am as well Colombian and I have only seen the ppl from this clan being helpful towards me, so just dont asume ppl hate here hate you as you are Colombian. You get what you seed, or however you say that in english.

Anyway, I know is not any of my business but are you sure this Beetlejuice tresspassed his ban? as.. do you have any logs? or is it down to rumors? because if he didnt tresspass it as he claims he didnt, then he already did his time

Not sure what you're saying, but don't misunderstand my post as caring if someone is from Colombia or any other country. That was more of an inside joke, you'd have had to be here for awhile to get it.

CrashingCami
05-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Not sure what you're saying, but don't misunderstand my post as caring if someone is from Colombia or any other country. That was more of an inside joke, you'd have had to be here for awhile to get it.
Glad to know then : )

[R]^Psico
05-21-2012, 02:29 AM
SORRY GOOGLE TARDUCTOR

hi all

a post created to remove my ban..
and talk about anything but that..
is sad to see that talk fascist themes
I AM COLOMBIAN AND DIE FOR COLOMBIA!!
I JUST WANT THE FINAL BAN ME..
I do not want to form problems
for things like these..
I have in mind that this game
and is no reason
to have enemies for this..

DIKHAN IS GOOD PERSON
AND ALSO A GOOD FRIEND..

+
case of wait missing time
retirement from my ban..
SERIOUSLY..

peace all

|uK|fleecey
05-21-2012, 07:54 AM
^Dikhan;28938']My ban was over and when I pass that, just playing in class breaks.
A PROBLEM?
it is now illegal to enter with a different nickname?? PFFF -____-
For this you may be banning new players just for the simple fact of being Colombian

never evaded the prohibition
you just want to continue enlarging the polemic whit this stupidity

leave your fucking personal problems and fix the problem of beetle

CYA....

If this is about beetle, why are you mention your shit then?
You can go in with a different name, no one gives a shit if you do, but if you're banned and alias under different name meanwhile, you should be re-banned for that time IMO.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2012, 03:15 PM
that dumbass dikhan didnt bypass anything he just used another pc to play while he was banned

and also i would add the minute you decided to cheat dikhan is when you brought hate onto yourself so dont blame me for your own failures as a person because you obviously have no self confidence in yourself in a game lets forget about real life because you must be terribad at that in contrast to your ut reliability.

same goes for beetlejuice you decided to cheat and then tried to pull off a " you faked the log " scenario on me which didnt work so again blame yourself for your failures and stop trying to make me look like i hate latinos when i dont especially when you have no leg to stand on as a convicted cheater

kthxbyenoobs

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2012, 03:32 PM
oh i also thought i would add your ban reports with the logs inside them and highlight the dates for you seeing as you guys cant read

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/1127-R-D-khan-CLa

the date of the log
[ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 11-08-2011 / 21:47:45

11th of august 2011 for you dikhan now lets see the logs of you playing during your ban time shall we?

[R]^D/khan.CLa
2011-09-24 02:00:26
24th september 2011
EIN
2011-09-22 21:48:39
22nd september 2011
{NS}Roxyde
2011-09-19 20:41:42
19th september 2011

and now with this new pc you had access to which you have told all of us about
Circewitch*
2012-01-14 00:14:46
14th january 2012

Circewitch*
2012-01-04 18:56:22
4th january 2012

RIP
2012-01-17 08:02:37
17th january 2012

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/1528-R-Psic%C3%B8-aka-R-beetlejui%C2%A2e!

the date of the log
[ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 21-12-2011 / 00:51:07

21st december 2011 for you psico

now lets see when you played while you were supposed to be banned shall we?

oh_yeah!
2011-12-26 16:17:47
26th december 2011

eaglyflyfree
2011-12-25 14:37:47
25th december 2011

beetlejui¢e!
2011-12-27 19:30:11
27th december 2011

looks like both have been lying to me specially dikhan

damn what will we do with you both now i have unearthed so much damning evidence on you both to prove you are lying yet again.

http://rustledmyjimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/SHH-NO-TEARS-ONLY-JIMMIES-NOW.jpg

SAM
05-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Just ban them move on.

Krikor
05-21-2012, 07:30 PM
lol didnt see this.. although its funny how they were all saying "i quit playing on your servers" then they come crying to get unbanned so they can keep playing. That's quite interesting, and i dont believe their behavior on having nothing agaisnt us. Ive got insulted by them many times just for being uK

[R]^m4r!o*
05-21-2012, 08:22 PM
lol didnt see this.. although its funny how they were all saying "i quit playing on your servers" then they come crying to get unbanned so they can keep playing. That's quite interesting, and i dont believe their behavior on having nothing agaisnt us. Ive got insulted by them many times just for being uK

no habli wea krikor si fuera como dices no pasarias con nosotros en nuestro ts al igual que moskva al igual que estay consiente que el culiao nos tiene mala y estai seguro de esa wea

[R]^Psico
05-21-2012, 08:33 PM
no one contradicts what you say
who does?
those are not the data from my pc...

not use these nicknames
RIP??
Circewitch<---- is $felipes$ ..if not you Find it in your server!!and ask
eaglyflyfree? :DDD

my real names are these..
beetlejuice
psico
Bruja..

I do not use junk names..

when I played
I liked
to see who will win...
SERIOUSLY..

do not try to hide
your hate to me..
it is evident...
is based on the personal.
and you think you have the reason
and it is not so..
unfair is to comply
a period of ban
and still banned.....
is better than say
I like your bad and do not want to see..

SAM
my question is?

ban forever?

or will give me a period ban?
and how much?
seriously......

[R]^Psico
05-21-2012, 08:46 PM

KRIKOR if you are uk??

you do with the R every day in its TS?
and you never use your tag?

MEN YOU ARE JUDAS!
seriously..
http://i48.tinypic.com/2j14pdf.jpg

pelao todos le cargan la doble en R y usted sigue ahi como un marica...
que triste.. le tienen fastidio por falso.. y actuar solo a su conveniencia..
como se lo dije una ves usted sobra en cualquier cosa.....:apologetic:

|uK|Rays
05-22-2012, 12:59 AM
It's a video game community you fucking nerd, who cares if you wear the tag all the time or not, it's not a sports team we're talking about here. Also, nobody cares about your internet personality enough to go after you as an individual, you are not the first to be banned and you won't be the last, it's nobody's issue except for yours. Why hasn't somebody shown these crybabies the door yet? The self pity here is disgusting, get some sunlight you basement dwelling loser.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Definnetly the sort of reply I expected from someone who can't read to save his fucking life it clearly has the heading dikhan above it and then I address your dumb fucking ass after the logs on him, and that is not felipe your butt buddy friend just admitted to being circewitch. Seriously consider going to specsavers. Lastly the logs of you playing as beetlejuice, oh-yeah and eagleflyfree is you I could easily post the further data to identify you to these aliases to make you look even more like a retard but hey that wouldn't make you look anymore dumber than you've already shown everyone including your buddies who should not be backing you up without knowing solid facts and instead jumping on the retard train.

That's the last I'm saying on this, if you both continue to seek me out the bans for you both will be permanent, there's no point seeking out sams decision, his decisions are not final its collective between the head admins.

Krikor
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
^m4r!o*;29057']no habli wea krikor si fuera como dices no pasarias con nosotros en nuestro ts al igual que moskva al igual que estay consiente que el culiao nos tiene mala y estai seguro de esa wea

pfff hahaha yo nunca dije que no iba a volver a su ts... Ademas no vengo llorando a ustedes para que me dejen entrar, es su ts, si no me quieren ahi pues alla ustedes. Que el blaze le tiene mala? porque apoyan a ex cheaters? porque eran de su clan? que pasa con el resto de los cheaters? porque no los apoyan a ellos? deja de hablar weas que ustedes vivan en mentiras no es cosa mia

[R]^Psico
05-22-2012, 03:03 PM
BLAZE

I was wrong..
sorry..I did not know
anyone is wrong.

I do not speak English.
but no is reason
to taunts and insults..
much less to treat
of delayed..
use a means of translations
and not my fault if it sucks...
you speak Spanish?
I do not think...

RAYS

is not sufficient
with your comments fascists?
NERD?
work, study,
I have a daughter and a woman
you know is struggling in life?
how old are you?
friend does not make comments
out of place.

RAYS

at least I do not take
as part of my life, because it's a fucking game

and at least
I have the courage to face..

Krikor
05-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Mejor que sobre y que no haga falta... yo sobro aqui, pero tu no haces falta ... ademas ay te dijeron que en todo caso te flata 1 mes de ban. GET OVER IT

terminator
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Y'ALL JUDAS!!