PDA

View Full Version : Viper

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-16-2012, 02:11 PM
if your not going to make posts on who you have banned and why with some sort of evidence in the format we use then there is no point you having admin as i will just continue to remove the bans, start using your admin properly please.

SAM
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Why couldn't you pm him or even put in the mod section

~Viper]LtD[~
05-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I don't see why you have to make a thread about this, you coud've pm'ed me but w/e. Not a single person has told me that I had to post the bans, so ok I will from now on.
Please don't expect me to do things, which I don't know I have to do ..

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-16-2012, 03:55 PM
LtD[~;28764']I don't see why you have to make a thread about this, you coud've pm'ed me but w/e. Not a single person has told me that I had to post the bans, so ok I will from now on.
Please don't expect me to do things, which I don't know I have to do ..

my bad i was busy taking some stuff on the car and a few other things

answers fair enough thank you

Bolous
05-17-2012, 12:39 PM
!!!

|uK|Shiva
05-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Blaze is such an idiot. :P

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Blaze is such an idiot. :P

thanks i love you too honey

UNrealshots
05-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Eh Viper banned me 1-2 years ago from a euro server for being an American yea thats right. Oh then another time because I shot him in the back when he shot me in the back "reason for ban American whiner" I guess I was the whiner but soon as I got my payback for him shooting me in the ass his reply was Stupid AMERICAN NOOB or something along those lines. Great admin.

|uK|kenneth
05-18-2012, 03:48 AM
Eh Viper banned me 1-2 years ago from a euro server for being an American yea thats right. Oh then another time because I shot him in the back when he shot me in the back "reason for ban American whiner" I guess I was the whiner but soon as I got my payback for him shooting me in the ass his reply was Stupid AMERICAN NOOB or something along those lines. Great admin.

lol you sneaky ape :p

Meth
05-19-2012, 11:48 PM

If that was Alien's server, 99% sure he did the same to me, and I didn't even backshoot him.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-20-2012, 04:50 PM
lol viper wtf why wont u take it seriously

UNrealshots
05-20-2012, 04:53 PM
If that was Alien's server, 99% sure he did the same to me, and I didn't even backshoot him.

Yes it was that server lol