[R]^W4rrior`and [R]^Eliezer [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : [R]^W4rrior`and [R]^Eliezer

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-17-2012, 06:06 PM
you wanted proof? heres all the proof you will need

team stacking both of them on purpose there is a ts log from w4rri0r which i found very amusing

witnesses me fleece and sw saw it all, I personally asked fleece to watch for when w4rri0r comes in as he had gone to spec at the beginning because he didnt like his team, sure enough w4rri0r did what I thought he would do.

I thought I had the demo of this all but w4rri0r helped me back this all up with the teamspeak chat we had after all this.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/SoNY-KC/Rootkits%20stacking/w4rriorgoingspectate.png

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/SoNY-KC/Rootkits%20stacking/eliezerreconnecting.png

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/SoNY-KC/Rootkits%20stacking/eliezerstillreconnecting.png

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/SoNY-KC/Rootkits%20stacking/eliezerandw4rri0rtryingiton.png

now for w4rri0rs teamspeak log of the chat I had with him and his excuse

<22:47:59> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": i dont play
<22:49:12> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": not set my keyboard
<22:49:15> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": and
<22:49:22> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": i cant say !s
<22:49:29> "ßℓάŽé//.": but you can say !p
<22:49:31> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": I try
<22:49:34> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": ye
<22:49:38> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": but
<22:49:45> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": later
<22:49:47> "ßℓάŽé//.": you know what makes me laugh
<22:49:50> "ßℓάŽé//.": you said !s
<22:49:50> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": i cant say !s
<22:49:54> "ßℓάŽé//.": at the beginning of the game
<22:49:55> "ßℓάŽé//.": and it worked
<22:49:57> "ßℓάŽé//.": because you went spec
<22:50:02> "ßℓάŽé//.": thanks a lot for the evidence.
<22:50:28> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": i dont
<22:50:29> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": play
<22:50:32> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": i dont move in the game
<22:51:06> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": I have no point
<22:51:46> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": Show me the ss
<22:54:32> "W4rrior`I LIKE STEAK!": come on show me ss

now you tell me from reading what I said to him and looking at the screenshot particularly the first one I posted how he suddenly had "issues" with his keyboard and yet could manage to type !p but not type !s COINCIDENCE?

have fun with the bans guys you really did prove my point on what you are doing everyday without punishment. both banned for 100 matches each will be more if there are "protests"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7jzrrxem1qjv48ho1_500.jpg

W4rrior
05-17-2012, 06:13 PM
gg

Shiro
05-17-2012, 09:39 PM
ahahha fucking warrior at least he is funny, ur mad all the day hahaa get a holydays man ROFL

UcHiHa
05-17-2012, 10:38 PM
i have something to say , well about Eliezer, you might think i am protecting him but is not true ok?. in first place ( this happens to many of us , including me ) when server is to heavy or with many people the login cant be complete and kick us out. or at least that happens with me sometimes where i am trying to get in like 6 or 7 times , and i cant see weapons, my ping , other players. and is soooo slowly until server validates me and i can start to play.

i dont eddited nothing before this, i only add this...... i'm not say that happens, only can be a posibility, if i'm wrong well i guess i'm wrong then XD

Moskva
05-17-2012, 11:25 PM
During all the times I joined their teamspeak I never saw Eliezer come online with them, so Idk about him

Chop_draiN
05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
BLAZE

I said this [Rootkits]^CD`~z§:spamer pussy
he spamer pusy was for the player 800 who was spamming constantly the ss, so dont mix the things for your own convenience
talking about warrior and eliezer. eliezer never gets on teamspeak, so i didnt knew he was triying to get in, i dont know how you justified the ban telling than eliezer was trying to get in and reconnecting for be in my team, about how his reconnect to much is for the bad internet connection he has , even more, he cant even see the contruccions
now maybe warrior was trying to help me , or maybe not , i cant justified that
This in not like a common ban, instead of that is like a persecution to the R members, i think there is a long resented , i really dont know your motive , but the drama is only with you, i still remembered when you ban my without some reason , only for your bad mood.
sure, i seen High stakers, cod stakers, uK stakers and they together in one team xD , i am aware that rootkits have done that too, but only rookits need to pay with bans?
and the players who use specs for help? , players than go in for kill nukes and leave, players who are losing go to spec, balance teams , and get in again? xD What happen with them??
You are recentful Blaze, i dont know why or for what
tell it better , maybe we cant fix it? or is simply common racism...

HOOO simply a

W4rrior
05-18-2012, 01:04 AM
C R A Z Y F R O G !

F

R

O

G

!

V E R Y F R O G !

Plz Unbann Eliezer?

UNrealshots
05-18-2012, 01:37 AM
LMFAO I laughed so hard when i seen that fuckin meme omggggggggg thats epic.

|uK|kenneth
05-18-2012, 03:43 AM
idd gg finally we can proof it.

Vatiko//
05-18-2012, 06:00 AM
ohmy... whos that sexy player named Lomaticc? Anyways this is well enough proof of Rootkits stacking for me, gj BlaZe, or if its them getting kicked for having such a gay ping and born half retarded ACE detects it! Anyways i feel bad for you poor chilean bastards you make me shame of my own kind :( *cries in a corner*

Vatiko//
05-18-2012, 06:19 AM
What is a stakers? Do you mean stalkers?

|uK|fleecey
05-18-2012, 06:42 AM
What is a stakers? Do you mean stalkers?

More like stackers ;P

|uK|kenneth
05-18-2012, 07:01 AM
ohmy... whos that sexy player named Lomaticc?

one of these apes.

HIGH+CAMILO
05-18-2012, 07:24 AM
CHUPA!!

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-18-2012, 12:43 PM
BLAZE

I said this [Rootkits]^CD`~z§:spamer pussy
he spamer pusy was for the player 800 who was spamming constantly the ss, so dont mix the things for your own convenience
talking about warrior and eliezer. eliezer never gets on teamspeak, so i didnt knew he was triying to get in, i dont know how you justified the ban telling than eliezer was trying to get in and reconnecting for be in my team, about how his reconnect to much is for the bad internet connection he has , even more, he cant even see the contruccions
now maybe warrior was trying to help me , or maybe not , i cant justified that
This in not like a common ban, instead of that is like a persecution to the R members, i think there is a long resented , i really dont know your motive , but the drama is only with you, i still remembered when you ban my without some reason , only for your bad mood.
sure, i seen High stakers, cod stakers, uK stakers and they together in one team xD , i am aware that rootkits have done that too, but only rookits need to pay with bans?
and the players who use specs for help? , players than go in for kill nukes and leave, players who are losing go to spec, balance teams , and get in again? xD What happen with them??
You are recentful Blaze, i dont know why or for what
tell it better , maybe we cant fix it? or is simply common racism...

if you look at the screenshot chopdrain you will see i warned him for spamming this is shown in the last screenshot

if he was having problems he wouldnt have reconnected so quickly it takes ace a minute or two to time you out

im not persecuting anyone, im doing what needs to be done and you guys are stacking intentionally and trying to make it look like you arent with different scenarios.

no ones ever come to me and complained about uk cod high stacking teams purposefully, if i did have someone come to me with information i would have put out severe bans and that includes r too. if you see someone using spec for helping others leaving after killing nukes going to spec cos of their team losing and coming back in you should be reporting it otherwise shut up and dont speak when your own member happens to be dumb enough to do it in front of an admin who actively watches whats going on around him in the server.

IM racist? LOL if i was racist we wouldnt have any chileans or brasilians in the clan so i dont know where you got that from, obviously speaking out of your ass as usual.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/253/798/3a2.png

Moskva
05-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Anyways i feel bad for you poor chilean bastards you make me shame of my own kind :( *cries in a corner*

Feeling funny? you stupid piece of shit, go back to Suriname fucking 3ft tall slave

~Viper]LtD[~
05-18-2012, 01:37 PM
love is in the air

|uK|Rays
05-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Feeling funny? you stupid piece of shit, go back to Suriname fucking 3ft tall slave

OH FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH MY FUCKIN SIDES AHAHAHA

W4rrior
05-19-2012, 05:59 AM
GG. CLOSE THREAD PLZ?

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-19-2012, 09:05 AM
nice blaze =D
these guys need to stop fuck the game for everyone who is playing

UcHiHa
05-19-2012, 10:30 AM
AdRiaN;28857']nice blaze =D
these guys need to stop fuck the game for everyone who is playing

plz be specific... many times when a team is losing i ask to an admin if i can switch for help the losing team ¬¬ for balance, things you never do. Now with the Lock of teams i cant help.

Some of us try to help , so dont say than all are that way ¬¬.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-19-2012, 10:37 AM
THESE GUYS lol
this 2 guys, did i saw [R] members?

FFS

(I never saw you asking for switch to weaker team)

UcHiHa
05-19-2012, 10:40 AM
AdRiaN;28859']THESE GUYS lol
this 2 guys, did i saw [R] members?

FFS

(I never saw you asking for switch to weaker team)

Most of the time for PM, or simply i saw !stats , and i change depending of the result, for have a nice game.

[R]^Soldado
05-19-2012, 11:16 AM
what happens if ace kick me like 3 or 4 times when i try to play?

u guys can say i m trying stack teams like eliezer...

how many games did you ban eliezer? first time i see him stack teams...

Vatiko//
05-19-2012, 11:35 AM
lol Moskva don't take it in, i was just joking around i actually like Chileans and find them pretty funny, oh and btw im not from Suriname im Guyanese...

Moskva
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
lol Moskva don't take it in, i was just joking around i actually like Chileans and find them pretty funny, oh and btw im not from Suriname im Guyanese...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wkwq7ADj1qakbfj.png

Shiro
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM

AHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH ROFL ROFL

Vatiko Use That thing on old siege that make u Little haahhaaha

Suriname Elf

Vatiko//
05-19-2012, 04:53 PM
You mean the Shrinker? I would aleays save up my ru to build that it was my favourite object to build so everyone can be little like me :-)

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-20-2012, 08:45 AM
^Soldado;28861']what happens if ace kick me like 3 or 4 times when i try to play?

u guys can say i m trying stack teams like eliezer...

how many games did you ban eliezer? first time i see him stack teams...

again look at the screenshots I know you time out a lot because of ace and in particular that game i knew you were timing out and asked you if you wanted me to allow you onto the server so ace wouldnt check you. i dont see why you're here defending them when clearly at the time i banned eliezer you had nothing to say and you just carried on playing.

CrashingCami
05-20-2012, 01:14 PM
i have something to say , well about Eliezer, you might think i am protecting him but is not true ok?. in first place ( this happens to many of us , including me ) when server is to heavy or with many people the login cant be complete and kick us out. or at least that happens with me sometimes where i am trying to get in like 6 or 7 times , and i cant see weapons, my ping , other players. and is soooo slowly until server validates me and i can start to play.

i dont eddited nothing before this, i only add this...... i'm not say that happens, only can be a posibility, if i'm wrong well i guess i'm wrong then XD

I have to agree with this!

Since I haven't been able to join Siege server, what you showed that happened to this guy Eliezer, is happening to me aswell.
And trust me, I'm not trying to do stacking*, I barely know what that is. So maybe he could be having the same logging in issue I've got

Don't even know him, so I'm not trying to defend anyone here, just explaining what might be happening, and letting you know this situation as I don't want to be banned as a suspected stacking* player

Cheers

Moskva
05-20-2012, 01:46 PM
And trust me, I'm not trying to do stalking, I barely know what that is.

Well the "issue" here is about stacking not stalking, or else Rapidfire would be the main character, but nice try

CrashingCami
05-20-2012, 02:48 PM
huh? Nice try? What do you think I'm trying to do?
And yes I screwed up with those words Mr Perfect Grammar, sorry I guess, already edited my post

|uK|kenneth
05-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Well the "issue" here is about stacking not stalking, or else Rapidfire would be the main character, but nice try

thaha

Moskva
05-20-2012, 04:51 PM
huh? Nice try? What do you think I'm trying to do?
And yes I screwed up with those words Mr Perfect Grammar, sorry I guess, already edited my post

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3x3ee1fvv1r96x1xo1_400.png

Though I was just kidding, this community is everytime less funny

|uK|Grimreaper
05-20-2012, 05:22 PM
even i time out so many fucking times -.-

W4rrior
05-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Porque cuando juega Chisseler con Fleece No dicen nada? estupidos...

Keith
05-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Say it in english please

Moskva
05-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I GOT DIS

"Why when chisseler plays with fleece you dont say anything? assholes"

Shotman
05-20-2012, 10:33 PM
its idiots not assholes i believe

Moskva
05-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Well its not that different I believe

|uK|fleecey
05-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Porque cuando juega Chisseler con Fleece No dicen nada? estupidos...

Really? This is about you, not us.
Also, everytime, I mean everytime we are on the same team, people make a comment about it. We stopped this shit long time ago but still people makes comment about it, like they can't let go of it.

Moskva
05-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Really? This is about you, not us.
Also, everytime, I mean everytime we are on the same team, people make a comment about it. We stopped this shit long time ago but still people makes comment about it, like they can't let go of it.

https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Haters-gonna-hate.jpeg

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2012, 03:07 PM
i warned chis and fleece about it you just didnt happen to want to see the thread i made which chis AND fleece replied back to as well as pmed me and told me that this would not be happening again so take your dumb fucking ass elsewhere because im getting tired of your stupidness and dumb comments even though i actually like you a lot.

W4rrior
05-22-2012, 10:36 PM
FEOS SHISHITUMARE SON TERRIBLE AWEONAOS, SE DEFIENDEN ENTRE UDS NOMA POLLOS CULIAOS.

(Moskva no le traduscas esto a estos PAR DE AWEONAOS! )