PDA

View Full Version : MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL SIEGE IMPROVEMENTS

|uK|0WN-AG3!
05-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Teleporters need a way of indicating that they are active and ready to use and so I think that,
teleporters should change colours when they are active.

This is beneficial for both teams:

It shows when any tele is active without having to tell people.
It also shows the opposing team that there is a teleporter active.

Another benefical aspect is that:

A lot of the players on the server don't understand English, and so this breaks the language barrier between players.
When a teleporter is active it is timewasting to keep saying "teleporter active" to people who probably dont understand you.

I also think that buildings should become darker as they are upgraded to level 5

It shows which buildings need upgrading without having look for it, which is what everyone forgets to do nowadays.
It also stops time from being wasted when having to repeatedly say "upgrade core/conts/boost/sb/ss/etc"
It also shows the opposing team which buildings are weaker.

|uK|kenneth
05-18-2012, 02:57 PM
this would be nice;)

|uK|0WN-AG3!
05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
:encouragement:
this would be nice;):loyal:

Moskva
05-18-2012, 03:31 PM
This wasnt written by ownage... or was it?
lol it would be the biggest moment of inspiration I've seen from the spliffy

|uK|fleecey
05-18-2012, 03:38 PM
... I was forced to post.. no, srsly, great idea ownage! <3

SilverWing
05-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Only to public version would be good... not for the pug version

|uK|0WN-AG3!
05-18-2012, 06:57 PM
loool Moskva

and thank you very much Fleece I think so too :)

and that sounds good silverwing, get on the case! whos the man for the plan??

Feralidragon
05-19-2012, 07:30 AM
@Teles: Nice idea, but perhaps not a color change, but an HUD mutator with a beacon pointing to the *active* teles or something more graphical and non intrusive, since for colors the variation would be minimal and unnoticeable most of the time.

@Buildings: That's a nice idea as well, but cannot be implemented that way. The problem is that buildings are being rendered as translucent, and "darker" colors mean less visible buildings (completely dark is completely invisible). You have a nice concept, but you will need to come up with another graphical solution.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-20-2012, 08:51 AM
im pretty sure some of the people who dont understand english have huds in their own language as UT has this function for say spanish speaking players or hungarians etc but these ideas are good

maybe have teleporters normal when they have no paired up tele that works like they are now and when it does have a pair to work it looks different and says its active?

|uK|kenneth
05-20-2012, 10:29 AM
says its active?

uhu if your @ the ss,shp and you see 5 teles how would you know wich tele is actieve?

Moskva
05-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah I played with the spanish version one hour and everything got translated, badly, but it was (WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRANSLATE THE HA HA HA!)

|uK|Cube
05-20-2012, 01:55 PM
suggestion for active / inactive teleporters.
Make inactive teleporters SMALLER.
And the active teleporters the way they are now.

|uK|0WN-AG3!
05-20-2012, 02:02 PM
the variation would be minimal and unnoticeable most of the time.........buildings are being rendered as translucent, and "darker" colors mean less visible buildings (completely dark is completely invisible). You have a nice concept, but you will need to come up with another graphical solution.

What is the other graphical solution? You highlighted the problem but didn't provide us with a solution??

Can anyone think of one?? I dont even think we need another solution tbh

If the teleporters that are online flash the opposite colour to what it is.. so when any blue team tele is active, it flashes red.. everyone will notice it straifht away.

And for the buildings, it could be that they are 5X brighter to begin so when they are level 5 they become their original colour like they are now.

CrashingCami
05-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Was forced to post aswell :P... but ye I think these ideas are quite nice, would be good to have something like that in the servers
+1

Der_Meister_Maldoror
05-20-2012, 02:55 PM
This is a very good idea, i couldn't agree more.. there should definetly be a way of seeing which teleporter is working, also all buildings should return to the colour they are now when they have been upgraded to level 5.. it works for both teams.. good idea, and btw spanish translation of the game just sucks xD

Sovvie
05-20-2012, 02:55 PM
kush is awesome. he has good ideas. i like where he is going with this one. :P

PACO
05-20-2012, 03:04 PM
yo yo yo what kush said.

SogeKing
05-20-2012, 03:11 PM
This is The Great Soge and I approve Kush's message.

P.S. I need to smoke me a spliff...who knows what great ideas I can come up with!!

Keith
05-20-2012, 03:12 PM
yo good ideas man, keep going

Shiro
05-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice Ideas GJ ill think in another things that should be fixed

METAL
05-20-2012, 03:27 PM
great ide
+1

|uK|Tomahawk
05-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Sounds mad good i like the color idea we should do something like that xD

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
nice sugestions
i hate when my team dont use a nice tele that can carry my team to victory, it happens almost every day =(

siege has very things for be improved, we can let it 10 times better then current version... i have very ideas, but you know, my english sucks HIUAHEIU

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
05-20-2012, 04:53 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic]Teleporters need a way of indicating that they are active and ready to use and so I think that,
teleporters should change colours when they are active.

Thats really a Great Idea :)

rather than wasting your time typing ( use My Tele Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast)
and now one does daaaaaah or they dont pay much attention to wherever says in the game or they simply don't know English!

change in color will be helpful for everyone.

|uK|Grimreaper
05-20-2012, 05:03 PM
this is actually a really good idea but i dont know how ownage came up with it:A

|uK|0WN-AG3!
05-20-2012, 05:06 PM
AdRiaN;28923']i hate when my team dont use a nice tele that can carry my team to victory, it happens almost every day =(

Action is most definitively going to be taken!

Dikhan
05-20-2012, 05:42 PM
ME LOOKS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, ALSO LOSE NO TIME OR TESTING THE TELE WARNING LIKE GIVING A FEW MIMOS DANCE SHOW

XD

{WINGS}SonicBoom!
05-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Hello all, Ownage directed my attention to this topic so I figured I'd put my two cents in.

Teleporter:

I haven't been active with UT but if the teleporter animations look anything like they used to I imagine you could pretty easily set it up so that when a teleporter is deactive the rings around it no longer show so when looking at it all you see is something like a floating orb. If the teleporter becomes active then the animation changes and you see the rings again.

Also, just a side idea, you could have it set so that only one of the teleporter's change animations. The idea would be that the second teleporter you built would remain in it's "deactive" form so that it's harder for the enemy team to see. You would probably have to designate both ends as their own separate building to spend RU on. You could possibly even just make it to where the "stealth teleporter" costs more RU to build, so you don't necessarily have to make it so that one end (one in enemy base) is stealthed but if you want to you can, it'll just cost you more to build.

Upgrading buildings:

Solutions for this category would probably mean a lot more server files to download which no one is really happy with but they're still solutions.

My solution to the whole darkening/transparency issue just involves you either adjust the size of the built object (not hit box) per level or adjust the shades of the colors (more viable). If you go with the colors idea you don't even have to do different shades of the same color, you could actually do two different distinct colors. The idea would be that you now have 4 distinct colors for buildings, 2 different distinct colors for each team. An example of that would be to have red team use "red and orange" and have blue team use "blue and purple". Say you're blue team, if the color of the built item is purple then that means it's not reached it's max level yet and needs some work, but if it's blue then it's already gone as far as it can.

Another solution would be to actually adjust the animation/image quality of the built item and have it change based off of level. You could also have it look more damaged or "rough looking" which I imagine would mean editing the textures a bit. Hell, you could even just have a visible number inside the animations representing it's current level and just shade the number a different color that will help it stand out better from a distance within the build's animation/form.

To be honest I think this problem isn't as big a issue as the teleporting one, I mean who wants to risk going out of your way just to find out you're running to a dead port and then take a bullet to the back of the head. It still couldn't hurt to implement a fix for this issue though, with the exception of more server files to d/l of course.

There are many different creative ways to find a solution to both issues, just takes time to find viable ones. :cool:

Good luck~ :onthego:

Moskva
05-20-2012, 08:40 PM
With all the effort you put into it, is more like a dollar innit

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Hello all, Ownage directed my attention to this topic so I figured I'd put my two cents in.

Upgrading buildings:

Solutions for this category would probably mean a lot more server files to download which no one is really happy with but they're still solutions.

My solution to the whole darkening/transparency issue just involves you either adjust the size of the built object (not hit box) per level or adjust the shades of the colors (more viable).
Good luck~ :onthego: [/COLOR]

change darkening is better (not very dark or translucent)

looking forward to the update ;D

Feralidragon
05-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Color changes or shading is not a viable solution: buildings are translucent, thus there's color blending, which means you were gonna either still miss some few buildings with a slightly different colors in the middle of others, and in the case of being the "opposite color", then once an enemy builds something in the middle of your buildings, you won't notice as you will assume it's some signal of sorts.

Someone asked for solutions, there are literally thousands of them, let me list a few:
- Beacons
- Change on rendering
- Change on textures
- Change on animations
- Change on the model itself
- Add effects
- Remove effects
- etc

Choose one.

HIGH+CAMILO
05-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Make it removeable!! I see all the time people making teles and leaving. Imagine 3-4 useless teles near SS!!!

|uK|kenneth
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
wtf dude no people will do it for fun = your tele is gone when its up seriously what a bad idea

|uK|fleecey
05-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Teles should not be removable.

{WINGS}SonicBoom!
05-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Color changes or shading is not a viable solution: buildings are translucent, thus there's color blending, which means you were gonna either still miss some few buildings with a slightly different colors in the middle of others, and in the case of being the "opposite color", then once an enemy builds something in the middle of your buildings, you won't notice as you will assume it's some signal of sorts.

Someone asked for solutions, there are literally thousands of them, let me list a few:
- Beacons
- Change on rendering
- Change on textures
- Change on animations
- Change on the model itself
- Add effects
- Remove effects
- etc

Choose one.

Hey xXx, I knew they were translucent but I didn't think the color blending would really affect it that much, wouldn't players be able to notice the abnormal blend? Also, not sure if the animations have changed since the last I played (years) but didn't all buildings have a bright small star-like animation in the center of it so you could literally count how many buildings had been meshed together if they weren't built on top of each other?

You guys could probably make a poll for Feralidragon/xXx's solutions to find out which is more favored. I think the change on textures would be pretty cool instead of the "default smooth" look I remember seeing. You would probably only need 2 textures for each color, one texture representing the final upgrade for any building.

A^3
05-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Hey Sonic.

Not sure if this was already posted.

1. Fix the super container glitch. Also not being able to trans thru super container for some maps.
2. More server side. Need a team balancer that works.
3. Get rid of Tele Network.
4. Make Neutron 6000. Less people laming with it. Maybe two per team. Kinda biased cause I hate them being used at very end.
5. Warheads being able to be upgraded to level 2. They are still easy to kill. To many trans nukers.

Moskva
05-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Cmon in the past there was no balancer in the server and games were perfectly fine (except for negative scores lol), the biggest problem I see here about it, is the fact that theres no pugs anymore, so for example a first pick like SW joins in a team, its basically game over for the other team, unless the other team has like 4 puggers.
Because is not the same to say CHIMP & Scourge vs Higor & oh_yeah than saying CHIMP, Scourge and A^3 vs Higor, oh_yeah and SW

.seVered.][
05-21-2012, 09:20 PM
How about reverse the animation for the teleports... make them spin the other way.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Lol let's just go back to l2g siege and watch everyone elses "skill" drop drastically

Feralidragon
05-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Hey xXx, I knew they were translucent but I didn't think the color blending would really affect it that much, wouldn't players be able to notice the abnormal blend? Also, not sure if the animations have changed since the last I played (years) but didn't all buildings have a bright small star-like animation in the center of it so you could literally count how many buildings had been meshed together if they weren't built on top of each other?
Not really. I worked with blending myself to the point I could actually make multicolored effects by joining red, green and blue versions of a certain texture (like flames), so with slightly different colors, given that you can have many buildings on sight and given that bases are generally red and blue themed (at least in the most played maps), you may as well not notice certain buildings slight change of color. Red and orange, blue and purple, are very close to each other when it comes to blending with the environment, to not say if you see an orange building lined up with 2 or 3 red ones, you may not notice the orange one unless you actually care with the building status (and the problem here are the noobs not noticing these buildings, no?).
And yes, they still have the center light, but better not use it since it gets hidden with EMPs.

4. Make Neutron 6000. Less people laming with it. Maybe two per team. Kinda biased cause I hate them being used at very end.
Btw, make me having 1000 health when I am constantly being headshoted by skilled players too.... too many skilled players using snipers at times... see what I mean?
Sorry but yeah, you're biased. Using nukes and neutrons at the end of the game is a strategy and is actually a good thing that adds up to the heat of the battle unlike perhaps what was a long boring match.
Plus, 4000 for a neutron is not that easy to get, you can spend that on protectors, mines, 2 or 3 nukes (which can be more damaging than a single neutron if well used), repairing core, etc, so to use a neutron you have to discard the possibility of building other stuff that could also beneficial to your team.

I agree with your other points though.

[;29062']How about reverse the animation for the teleports... make them spin the other way.
In the heat of the match, no one would notice that small detail. That's actually worse than have different colors.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey Sonic.

Not sure if this was already posted.

1. Fix the super container glitch. Also not being able to trans thru super container for some maps.
2. More server side. Need a team balancer that works.
3. Get rid of Tele Network.
5. Warheads being able to be upgraded to level 2. They are still easy to kill. To many trans nukers.

1.it is essential, sc resistence need be decresed too (70% of current resistence)

2.essential too

3.agree

4.4000 is good, neutron resistence need be the same as EMP (is almost impossible kill a neutron with rockets), and you need add a recompense for the player that kill it (800 ru is good for me)

5.noooooo, it will make too easy for nuke, like old siege's version, just modify the translocator.

audiosonic
05-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Why remove telenetwork? What kind of sick minded person are you?

audiosonic
05-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Also like I said many times before, bring down the POINTS (not RU) you get for hitting the core, will have a positive effect on teambalancer.

Or bring back Abot.

Higor
05-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I coded an aggressive team balancer a year ago, it applies lots of team switching though and balances by both kills and score mix, also remembers joiners and punishes those players that go into spec mode by not letting them re-enter for 3 minutes.
It was originally intended for the Terror Squad server but some bugs caused it to be disabled, fixed now anyways.

If a new player enters and the team that has one more member is still weaker, the weakest player on the weakest team will be moved to the strongest team and the newcomer enters the weakest team instead.
It has a few other quirks here and there, if you want to hear more let me know and I'll write a feature list or a readme (never did that).

PD: Has the ability to balance 4 team games on ANY gametype and to lock teamswitching.

SAM
05-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I coded an aggressive team balancer a year ago, it applies lots of team switching though and balances by both kills and score mix, also remembers joiners and punishes those players that go into spec mode by not letting them re-enter for 3 minutes.
It was originally intended for the Terror Squad server but some bugs caused it to be disabled, fixed now anyways.

If a new player enters and the team that has one more member is still weaker, the weakest player on the weakest team will be moved to the strongest team and the newcomer enters the weakest team instead.
It has a few other quirks here and there, if you want to hear more let me know and I'll write a feature list or a readme (never did that).

PD: Has the ability to balance 4 team games on ANY gametype and to lock teamswitching.

Ok, teambalancer my favourite discussion.

There's a lot of things you need to take into account with teambalancer. Firstly how you will correctly identify a player, accurately and minimising mistakes which will detriment team balance.

Next you need to figure out an algothrim that will work with siege. Siege is not your normal CTF. You cannot base player strength on frags and what nots alone. It is proven that a team full of teamworkers will beat a team of hardcore deathmatchers (uK vs DR for those that were around).

This leads nicely onto 4 way balancing. I think you should take a look at your teambalancer code because of various reasons. One being nexgen team balancer is compatible with 4 teams. However, not compatible with siege 4 way. Siege 4 way is special. It works in elimination mode / LMS (team basis). That reason alone makes nexgen team balancer completely freak out.

It is best to leave nexgen handle teams as it's function is already there. If you would like to make a plugin for nexgen to recognise 4 teams, be my guest. However until then, 4 way team balancing will continue to go haywire. I think a reliable way to "plugin" to siege teams would possibly be to subclass it.

Finally, the "team balancer by strengths" should be separate to that of Siege. The current teambalancer would work very well if it just hard hardware identification built in (which it doesn't). Again, another project open to the likes of you, SW and others who may want to contribute.

I'd like to thank you though Higor. Before you took the leap to post and take time to review code and suggestion, dev work was at a stand still. Even though nothing has really happened, seeing these discussions take place is always encouraging. I am no genius at uScript. I know enough to get by. However running all the servers, especially this website is a constant handful which leaves not enough time to do dev. It would be extremely nice if someone would step up.

.seVered.][
05-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Ok, teambalancer my favourite discussion.

Look at this teambalancer's effort. NEATO. Had to !t to fix it.
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/teambalancerfail1.jpg

terminator
05-22-2012, 05:35 PM
LIKE ALL IDEAS ABOUT TELE! GG 0WN-AG3! Nice :)))

Moskva
05-22-2012, 06:20 PM
AdRiaN;29081']1.it is essential, sc resistence need be decresed too (70% of current resistence)

Really... since you're the biggest fan of making teles in the super containers |_0|_

|uK|Dark!
05-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Remove Simplex. This benefits everybody.

terminator
05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Same here! Love to telefrag that shit 8)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Really... since you're the biggest fan of making teles in the super containers |_0|_

yes, its the only way for kill a SC, invisible or not (a super stacked team takes 20 or +, with a rain of nukes for kill a SC without tele)

|uK|kenneth
05-23-2012, 11:19 AM
AdRiaN;29151']yes, its the only way for kill a SC, invisible or not (a super stacked team takes 20 or +, with a rain of nukes for kill a SC without tele)

ripper spam it? its a nice leech wow u guys are stupid...

|uK|Grimreaper
05-23-2012, 01:44 PM
seriously the shit that some ppl posted is bullshit

a3 are you retarted removing telenetwork? wow -.-
sc's are fine you can just kill them with ripper and flak

Merciless
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
I was gonna say give the teles a little flash animation, pretty much like the nuke siren. But realised that might not be such a good idea either.

Higor
05-23-2012, 02:54 PM
An extra beacon above the tele when destination is active, gonna see into teleporters' code soon.

audiosonic
05-23-2012, 03:10 PM
The last thing we want is that this change gives away teleporters easier, beacon above tele would also mean a beacon above destination tele, maybe like someone said before, with or without stripes, rotating faster or something like that, teleporters shouldn't become 'bigger' in size because of this imo.

SAM
05-23-2012, 03:37 PM
The circles that rotate around a teleporter should stop when not active and rotate when active.

Simple solution.

Higor
05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
The circles that rotate around a teleporter should stop when not active and rotate when active.

Simple solution.

This

terminator
05-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Just a slight color change perhaps, nothing else!

|uK|kenneth
05-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Just a slight color change perhaps, nothing else!

+

A^3
05-24-2012, 12:16 AM
I have never seen anyone intentionally make a telenetwork. Nobody uses this. All you do is build nukes and bunny hop Grin. When do you use telenetworks.

Also like they said, make it so you can't telefrag the Super Container. It a cheap move especially on Blackriver.

.seVered.][
05-24-2012, 12:19 AM
I have never seen anyone intentionally make a telenetwork. Nobody uses this. All you do is build nukes and bunny hop Grin. When do you use telenetworks.

Also like they said, make it so you can't telefrag the Super Container. It a cheap move especially on Blackriver.

Telenetwork is for Orphan'ed teleports. When someone makes 2 teleports and 1 get's killed and they are either not there (left) or unable to make the match... you build a telenetwork and a teleport then YOUR teleport (just the ONE) will go into the orphan. it's VERY necessary and should never be removed from inventory.

Higor
05-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Telenetwork has a huge tactical use when you build a well hidden nuke-launch only tele in very specific maps, you save 400 ru, enter using any teleporter without rebuilding if your base gets nuked and constantly leech from nuke to nuke without dying.
The flying Clarion map, Icepost, Lavagiant and other maps without walls as limits are notable examples.

I also use it to build the new Simplex's neutron proof nuke room all alone by taking advantage of a teammate's tele.

|uK|fleecey
05-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Telenetwork is good, I have used it many times when one of the teles get killed.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-24-2012, 08:49 AM
i did not know how to work that thing, sounds very useful.

|uK|fleecey
05-24-2012, 09:10 AM
i did not know how to work that thing, sounds very useful.

Yeah it is, you should try it :)

terminator
05-24-2012, 10:06 AM
I have to disagree with removing the option to telefrag sc with a3 :P Just for the reason that people are using a glitch to make
a sc in ground making it invisible. As long is that is allowed, telefrag should be as well

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-24-2012, 02:30 PM

speak for yourself i use it quite a lot actually. clearly people are too stupid to know how and when to use it of course

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
it's really useful
if your team have tele core and sc in clarion, but the tele maker quit and other team nuke the ss, what you gonna do? remove sc for make other tele in core? haisueh
it's just make a other tele in ss or other place, get telenetwork and go to core for remake tele core

the last game was clarion and camilo did it, so telenetwork is not useless

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Dam i wish i knew that i had 2 nukes in the core that game. :(

.seVered.][
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Dam i wish i knew that i had 2 nukes in the core that game. :(

LOL? wrong thread? what game? have NO IDEA what you are talking about... but at least your talking.

this is a classic example of EDIT this and try again.

|uK|fleecey
05-24-2012, 06:51 PM
[;29206']LOL? wrong thread? what game? have NO IDEA what you are talking about... but at least your talking.

this is a classic example of EDIT this and try again.

He was talking about the telenetwork.

.seVered.][
05-24-2012, 07:30 PM
He was talking about the telenetwork.

Oh, now I get it... DER... slow day for me (< everyday)

{WINGS}SonicBoom!
05-24-2012, 08:04 PM
speak for yourself i use it quite a lot actually. clearly people are too stupid to know how and when to use it of course

I doubt those that don't know what it does would want to use their RU during a game to build it and find out exactly what it does seeing as how there isn't any description to indicate what it does aside from the name itself. It's not that people are too "stupid", it's more like the name itself doesn't convey well enough what its intended to do, unlike a "supplier" or anything listed under the "fortification" category. I've had networking classes while I've been in college so I can see how "telenetwork" could be misunderstood.

Not really. I worked with blending myself to the point I could actually make multicolored effects by joining red, green and blue versions of a certain texture (like flames), so with slightly different colors, given that you can have many buildings on sight and given that bases are generally red and blue themed (at least in the most played maps), you may as well not notice certain buildings slight change of color. Red and orange, blue and purple, are very close to each other when it comes to blending with the environment, to not say if you see an orange building lined up with 2 or 3 red ones, you may not notice the orange one unless you actually care with the building status (and the problem here are the noobs not noticing these buildings, no?).
And yes, they still have the center light, but better not use it since it gets hidden with EMPs.

Makes sense, I imagine a lot of things have changed with siege since I last played, hopefully all of you can figure out what to do about it seeing as how it's the "coders" that do the work to change/update siege. I really liked the texture idea though, you could probably do some editing yourself and upload some example images so people could see how the changes could look.

lol Hey A^3

A^3
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
It was just a suggestion. Leave the telenetwork if you want but I still have never seen anyone build one while I was ingame or spectating players. I'm sure 98% of public players don't even know what it does. Maybe educate them blaze instead of insulting them??

|uK|kenneth
05-25-2012, 11:00 AM

:(

|uK|Grimreaper
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
the reason that u didnt see ppl use them is that the time being was never come to use them

|uK|0WN-AG3!
06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
damn i made this post like over a month ago

how the fuck hasnt this been added to the server yet?

the code for the teleporters was made the next day!

Moskva
06-19-2012, 05:39 PM
damn i made this post like over a month ago

how the fuck hasnt this been added to the server yet?

the code for the teleporters was made the next day!

SW's lazyness has reached a whole new level innit

.seVered.][
06-20-2012, 02:02 PM
SW's lazyness has reached a whole new level innit

Perhaps, or perhaps not. I remember being young and in love, I spent alot a time laying around too..*wink. He's probably just "busy" and thing will get going here soon. Right |uK|SilverWing? SIlverWING? anyone seen silverwing? (<? someone yell's from off in the distance....check the bedroom.)

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2012, 03:00 PM
fact is he gets to the bedroom and just goes to sleep

|uK|0WN-AG3!
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
i alredy spoke to him and he said he did his part..

.seVered.][
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
fact is he gets to the bedroom and just goes to sleep

rFlOl ...

krizsa
07-04-2012, 11:19 AM
lol