So what's with the Wave taunt on alt fire? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : So what's with the Wave taunt on alt fire?

Higor
05-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Is this shit actually allowed or what?

Keith
05-19-2012, 05:41 AM
It's annoying as hell and messes up the hitbox

audiosonic
05-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Aim for the hand for instant-kills.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-20-2012, 08:52 AM
buncha noobs do it personally it should be disabled within siege itself or just fucked off completely

nOs*Wildcard
05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
It's annoying as hell and messes up the hitbox
god they will use any lame glitch or error they can claw at just to get that little advantage no mater how un-sportsmanly no mater how dickish or lame it is. Man I hate people like that. Hell might as well just write a huge manual of every documented glitch and error in all gametypes how to use it and publish it as a "stratagy guide" and bundle it with the damn game or post it on every server as a flip book so now everyone knows and the original offender is facing everyone else exploiting glitches just like them. Then at that point do you completely ruin a game to the point where its just utter stupidity. However, in the realm of realistic solutions, The best way to solve the problem is make a mod that makes it so it's no longer possible to exploit this and THEN SOME. And what I mean by THEN SOME is punish them for even trying it by giving them a debilitating seizure (screen shake) ---> maby with the adition of the WORST SOUND EVER. or have them feign death or just kill them. Or inform other players that this one pearson is the kind of guy who will claw at anything no mater how lame it is to get that hairline of an advantage over others who don't know of the glitch or play the game out of the box with out lame exploits or tweak abuse.

Well anyhow hope they address this and fix it.

.seVered.][
05-20-2012, 02:07 PM
god they will use any lame glitch or error they can claw at just to get that little advantage no mater how un-sportsmanly no mater how dickish or lame it is. Man I hate people like that. Hell might as well just write a huge manual of every documented glitch and error in all gametypes how to use it and publish it as a "stratagy guide" and bundle it with the damn game or post it on every server as a flip book so now everyone knows and the original offender is facing everyone else exploiting glitches just like them. Then at that point do you completely ruin a game to the point where its just utter stupidity. However, in the realm of realistic solutions, The best way to solve the problem is make a mod that makes it so it's no longer possible to exploit this and THEN SOME. And what I mean by THEN SOME is punish them for even trying it by giving them a debilitating seizure (screen shake) ---> maby with the adition of the WORST SOUND EVER. or have them feign death or just kill them. Or inform other players that this one pearson is the kind of guy who will claw at anything no mater how lame it is to get that hairline of an advantage over others who don't know of the glitch or play the game out of the box with out lame exploits or tweak abuse.

Well anyhow hope they address this and fix it.

As far as I know, it's not an exploit. I started putting the wave on my repair key to notify people I was repairing them. Then I added it to my alt-fire because I like to toss rockets and move backward's to draw an opponent into the rocket cluster. If it's an exploit, then we should find a way around it.

As far as the WORST SOUND EVER, I definitely want to make that sound start and CONTINUE when a player enter's the opponent's supplier, and continue until he dies (or maybe even has to reconnect to stop it).

Keith
05-20-2012, 04:32 PM
So stupid people doing waves while shoting combos or some bs like that

HIGH+CAMILO
05-21-2012, 09:59 AM
So stupid people doing waves while shoting combos or some bs like that

Disagree.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-21-2012, 02:21 PM
lol hit box is the same on wave and others gestures, its just funny

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2012, 03:02 PM
AdRiaN;29019']lol hit box is the same on wave and others gestures, its just funny

obviously you know nothing

it is banned on cb because it adjusted the hitbox this is in competitive/friendly play

if your that much of a faggot to be using it you deserve to be hung dry

|uK|kenneth
05-21-2012, 03:05 PM
camilo uses it and i guess also ana .both are apes what do you expect.

nOs*Wildcard
05-21-2012, 04:02 PM
friendly play.... [snickers]
Wow, that is soo lame it changes the hit box. More stupid crap for players to claw at.

audiosonic
05-21-2012, 04:36 PM
I have to say, people can whine about anything nowadays, truly amazing. People who DO use it just use it for fun, I can't remember an instance where I missed someone because he was waving, but YAKNOW THAT'S JUS' ME.

.seVered.][
05-22-2012, 02:58 AM
Amazing the power of suggestion. It's not an exploit

Keith
05-22-2012, 10:14 PM
It's just stupid and full of shit that's all no one cares if it's fun or not, if you wanna use the exploits then go for it, pretty much like tweaks or glitches in maps.

HIGH+CAMILO
05-23-2012, 07:17 AM
I´m sorry but, if you got distratecd with my shock/wave you must be a noob!!

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-23-2012, 10:22 AM
I´m sorry but, if you got distratecd with my shock/wave you must be a noob!!

Indeed!