PDA

View Full Version : done with siege

TDNConvict
05-20-2012, 01:25 PM
i'm done with siege and piece of shit admins here have fun

got banned 50 matches no reason given - teams were stacked but still played....got boosted of bridge in clarion 2x by my own team trying to get powerups then got boosted trying to remove tele to get ru to make a shp... got boosted by own my team through supplier and removed ss

literally built everything in base everyone else saivng up ru doing who knows what (probably to make nukes to fail with) all while we were getting nuked before could even make a shp or seal core

don't know who banned me don't even give a shit anymore - make it for life - explained this all in server and didn't matter someone has it out for me apparently so go fuck urself i'm not playin siege anymore have fun

Moskva
05-20-2012, 01:42 PM
http://mclean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l.png

lol I remember you saying to Neff that his attitude towards his ban was childish, now you doing the same QUE

PS: I didnt ban you lol

SAM
05-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Not sure what happened here. Anybody care to explain?

Sovvie
05-20-2012, 02:57 PM
but.. convict.. YOU CANT LEAVE

|uK|Tomahawk
05-20-2012, 03:29 PM

Okay i will try my best to explain i was in the server on that clairon map when he did this( i was also on his team). Ok well i dont really know to much but he is saying he was building everything, so time goes on and such and what i remember seeing was that convict was yelling shit like "NOOB TEAM FUCKING TEAM DONT DO SHIT WORST TEAM EVER" stuff like that. He spammed it a good amount of time and then next thing I know i go to get weapons the SS was gone which convict made then he proeceeded to rage quit thus fucking our team over even more and made it a 4v10 match until i finally said teams. No i dont have screens or a demo fo this but |uK|(Kenneth I think, and also hector saw it as well). Then couple maps go on when we were playing Kanjar even match and Chis was asking convict question about the match because we brought it to his attention, and he got convict to admit to removeing the ss, after convict was saying he had a shit team team boosting him off bridge for power ups, teamates boosting him and such. Then Chis proceeded to ban him.

And now my thoughts on this you shouldnt of done what you did. Sure i get placed in noob teams all the time and yes i may even rage quit, but i dont remove what ive built espscially if its benficial to my team. Thats a big no no there.

|uK|kenneth
05-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Okay i will try my best to explain i was in the server on that clairon map when he did this( i was also on his team). Ok well i dont really know to much but he is saying he was building everything, so time goes on and such and what i remember seeing was that convict was yelling shit like "NOOB TEAM FUCKING TEAM DONT DO SHIT WORST TEAM EVER" stuff like that. He spammed it a good amount of time and then next thing I know i go to get weapons the SS was gone which convict made then he proeceeded to rage quit thus fucking our team over even more and made it a 4v10 match until i finally said teams. No i dont have screens or a demo fo this but |uK|(Kenneth I think, and also hector saw it as well). Then couple maps go on when we were playing Kanjar even match and Chis was asking convict question about the match because we brought it to his attention, and he got convict to admit to removeing the ss, after convict was saying he had a shit team team boosting him off bridge for power ups, teamates boosting him and such. Then Chis proceeded to ban him.

And now my thoughts on this you shouldnt of done what you did. Sure i get placed in noob teams all the time and yes i may even rage quit, but i dont remove what ive built espscially if its benficial to my team. Thats a big no no there.

yep true and dude stop crying im sure if here is something in mid that you would get, you would of have boosted people of the bridge too so you can get the powerup.

.seVered.][
05-20-2012, 06:13 PM

What we have here is.....

a failure to enumerate.

You can screen shot the team mate who boosted you from the LOG, and file a complaint about it. SPECIALLY if it was re-occurring. But rage removing is a justified BAN. (and you can't screen shot that too easy)

Prosecution rests...

Call you next witness.

|uK|chiseller
05-20-2012, 07:00 PM
I put a reason and my name next to the ban but for some reason it didn't show up (updated it now).
Anyway, pretty much what lotr said. I've been told you removed your super supplier before you ragequit. Since I never ban on hearsay I wanted to hear it from yourself and you pretty much admitted it on the server.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-20-2012, 08:08 PM
removed ss and quit? ffs convict
if its true 50 matches was little

Shiro
05-21-2012, 12:38 AM
STOP TAKING THIS GAME SO REAL MAN WTF IS GOING WITH U , IS JUST A GAME CONVICT, U WILL BE BALD LIKE OSYRIS IF U KEEP STRESSING

HIGH+CAMILO
05-21-2012, 08:48 AM
I got shit teams all the time. Ragequit?

Press ESC to console and type Quit.

You will feel a lot better.

nOs*Wildcard
05-21-2012, 09:18 AM
I got shit teams all the time. Ragequit?

Press ESC to console and type Quit.

You will feel a lot better.

I personaly like the z button better for me. It crashes my game instantly leaving any game and ut with one press. :D I dont even use the menus or !quit anymore. Sometimes I even use the !crash command I put on my server for no damn reason and the only way it gets more amusing iws when players copy me out of curiosity to see what it does XD !!! As far as assholes that boost my favorite thing to do is chase them down with the SEIZURE rifle and if the boosting continues I use alt fire on the seizure rifle which launches not only a debilitating seizure of epic proportions but as an added bonus it plays the worst sound ever on their computer at max volume Heh heh Heh Heh!!! :eagerness:

SAM
05-21-2012, 09:39 AM
set input z debuggpf

nOs*Wildcard
05-21-2012, 09:45 AM
set input z debuggpf
it's just that easy! however I was bright enough to have my suicide button be x :\

SAM
05-21-2012, 10:52 AM
I can just imagine WC raging press x and raging why it's not working and crashing his ut.....RAGE

nOs*Wildcard
05-21-2012, 10:58 AM
I can just imagine WC raging press x and raging why it's not working and crashing his ut.....RAGE

LMAO $car! Yeah most of the time I try to tactical suicide then when I discover im at my desktop again and I hear a loud DUN!!! error sound come from my ut I'm like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC************************* **************k
LOL
then there is these moment

!Crsh
!Crasg
!cradj
!Crasj
DAMN IT!!!
!Crash

FTW :topsy_turvy:

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-21-2012, 02:30 PM
set input z debug crash

i already was trolled by this command hauisie

TDNConvict
05-21-2012, 04:39 PM

fuck off you pathetic cunt i didn't admit anything other than being boosted through my own supplier while trying to remove tele next to it - team boosted me around entire map after ss was gone was no point in playing anymore - show me the logs where i said i removed it on purpose chis? pull that out of your ass why don't u - i told you exactly what i explained on here in the server - feel free to pull up the conversation blaze shiva sw anyone i'm pretty sure you can - w/e doesn't matter i'm not coming here or posting anymore have fun

SAM
05-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry to see you go over a misunderstanding Convict.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2012, 06:15 PM
you'll be missed but im sure i can bring you back just gime a few days :p

|uK|Rays
05-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I think you'll be back, just hang around irc and it'll happen.

|uK|chiseller
05-22-2012, 12:00 PM
On lotr's question why you removed it you answered that you built it and that it's not his business anyway. After seeing that and the fact that people told me you removed it I took it as a confession. Now, if you got boosted and accidentally removed it I am sorry (since I have no proof if your story is true).

terminator
05-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Convict ragequit? that just can't be possible!! :P

.seVered.][
05-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Don't leave us, we'll be lost wit'out'cha ...oh, welcome back...Rust

Neff
05-25-2012, 03:19 AM
lol I remember you saying to Neff that his attitude towards his ban was childish, now you doing the same QUE

PS: I didnt ban you lol

And as I said in the argument I hate hipocrits.

TDNConvict
05-25-2012, 11:47 AM
On lotr's question why you removed it you answered that you built it and that it's not his business anyway. After seeing that and the fact that people told me you removed it I took it as a confession. Now, if you got boosted and accidentally removed it I am sorry (since I have no proof if your story is true).

accepted

.seVered.][
05-25-2012, 04:05 PM

I've seen this condition occurring often... someone get's boosted into another build, or it get's destroyed while they are next to it, and some people thing that they removed it. The other condition that has been occurring is warning's for removing your OWN buildings, after being disconnected for time-out or idle or team switched.

We must be diligent with our ban's and not cause more trouble than is actually already there. (which is why we need the 'can be idle' setting for moderators be ENABLE). I've found that if I can't see it in the log, they'll get over it (providing I have enough time to look thru the log without getting IDLE KICKED)