PDA

View Full Version : Best. Burger. Ever.

Lee_Stricklin
02-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Just cooked this thing. Best burger I ever made. Also has a patty that is abou 2.5X as thick as the ones served at the Denny's I work at and is probably too big for any Euro noobs that are on here lol *looks at Sam*

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5120/20110223164629.jpg

|uK|MiniWick
02-23-2011, 06:45 PM
dude, your making Mc shits look great..

Lee_Stricklin
02-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Mc Donald's aint got nothing on this, their burgers suck.

Sakura
02-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Nooo I wish that was a Boca or morning star burger. :'( that cow hadda family

Lee_Stricklin
02-23-2011, 07:53 PM
HOW DARE YOU USE THE WORDS BOCA AND BURGER IN THE SAME SENTENCE! There was also bacon on it to, though it was really visible in the picture.

|uK|0WN-AG3!
02-23-2011, 08:01 PM
yh i made myself the piffest pancakes in the world the otha day still chek it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1125/4592651259_97f3937892_b.jpg

lercs12
02-23-2011, 10:33 PM
I am hungry

|uK|Chronox
02-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Dude why i cant see images from imageshack ? omg.. It says Domain not registered.

Sakura
02-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I just had fake chicken, fake fish, and fried potatoes today :D. The fake fish is supposed to be chicken but it tastes like fish its soooo good. And I love Boca burgers :l. I am a herbivore. Feed me veggies, fruits, grains, sugar, spenda, pop, vitamin water, ramens, and Boca,morning star, veggie patch products :'D

terminator
02-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Are u fan of fake products? :P

Sakura
02-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Yep. Saving an animal is better than my food preference :P

lercs12
02-24-2011, 10:23 PM
?????
what about the water, air, and the global warming????
u can save the animals, but they need the earth right???

Lee_Stricklin
02-25-2011, 12:11 AM
lol enjoy that BOCA trash, I'll enjoy actual food. *starts cooking a pound of bacon to snack on*

Sakura
02-25-2011, 05:37 AM
?????
what about the water, air, and the global warming????
u can save the animals, but they need the earth right???

Global warming affects us little. I think because the core is slowly unheating. And when it does bye bye earth. That's why Mars didn't survive because it wasn't as big as us :l and then the magnetic field from the core weakens allowing more sun in. Poor polar bears :( and if greenland melts all the surrounding land will get flooded. Kinda like ice cubes in high water :(

terminator
02-25-2011, 08:26 AM
http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/205b78bab960317bd68eb7c9119d05b1dcee5113.jpeg I just found this pic funny... not meant to insult anyone here. I'm eating meat and vegetables as well. If animals eat eachothers , then we can eat'em as well

Sakura
02-25-2011, 03:19 PM
http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/205b78bab960317bd68eb7c9119d05b1dcee5113.jpeg I just found this pic funny... not meant to insult anyone here. I'm eating meat and vegetables as well. If animals eat eachothers , then we can eat'em as well

Dude go kill your dog/cat and then eat it. Might as well kill humans too and let's all be murderers.

Sakura
02-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Im sorry im like religious on my food. It can't be cooked in the same place as meat, can't touch meat, I read every ingredient. What if aliens came down to earth and started eating us? That's pretty much what meat ewers are doing. Animals have families and were not cavemen anymore we have more choices. Are teeth are not like dinosaurs they were made to grind plants, and are stomach can't digest meat good. No animal needs to cook their meat, but we do? That makes no sense and our stomach acid has 1 percent made to digest hard things like meat. People with intestine problems can't eat meat anymore.. Its hard to go in through and can block. Not to mention its morally wrong to go out and kill animals. That share blood, eyes, brains, and feelings so much like our own. Go watch a slaughter house video nothing should be treated in that way ever! If you buy meat from a grocery store you are funding them to kill animals therefore you killed the animal. Id love if they put pictures of a dead cow on their meat, Id like to see how people would looove that. And that cow can't shit on anything once its dead so no hate :)

audiosonic
02-25-2011, 03:46 PM
orly (http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/83_care.jpg)

Blackout
02-25-2011, 03:51 PM
lmfao.

Sakura
02-25-2011, 04:05 PM
http://bit.ly/gEhN7a

http://www.peta.org/features/sacred-vision-animal-sanctuary-photo-gallery.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivvvr9-EnjA

The lady was hoarding three hundred cats and so many of them died. I fucking hate fucking noncaring hoarders like that bitch. Should go to he'll that cat was having a seizure but she didn't give a damn. Its at top and when im 21 im joining Peta.

Lee_Stricklin
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
lol @ Sak and her crusade against meat.

Sakura
02-25-2011, 07:54 PM
lol @ Sak and her crusade against meat.

Im going to go crusading into slaughter houses and letting all the animals free you are totally right :l and im gonna protest tand jump on peoples cars and put dying cow pictures in their faces and saying* YOU YOU DID IT* then maybe people will become vegetarian. :l and im gonna save all the animals from cruelty like that fucking hell lady. Fuck that id punch her.

terminator
02-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Then u will raise rage in meat eaters and they will burn all the green in the world and that's how human kind will end.
lol
I'm not against vegetarians... i also eat a lot of vegetables but i include meat and will keep do so. I'm AGAINST CRUELTY toward animals but still i won't stop eating meat. Animals eat animals. This is the world in which we live.

edit: here we talk about eating meat not about cruelty toward animals(cat's and dogs especially). To be clear, i'm totally against it and i support peta's actions in this case---> (cruelty).

lercs12
02-25-2011, 10:35 PM
its true that animals eat animals, and we are nothing but mamals, u can ask melted

Lee_Stricklin
02-26-2011, 01:23 AM
Im going to go crusading into slaughter houses and letting all the animals free you are totally right :l and im gonna protest tand jump on peoples cars and put dying cow pictures in their faces and saying* YOU YOU DID IT* then maybe people will become vegetarian. :l and im gonna save all the animals from cruelty like that fucking hell lady. Fuck that id punch her.

lol You'd go into shock before you even get to the killing floor of a slaughter house hehehe

Sakura
02-26-2011, 09:47 AM
NNah I've been in alot of bad situations. Animals always seem to follow me like daddy dear o.o. I have a secret path which I go to my 20th neighbors house and cut in their yard. Then there backyard is like a cross country path and I run on it. There's alot of animals in there o.o. There was a whole family of dear and daddy dear was staring at me o.o and then he followed me half way to home. Maybe it wanted a muffin. ^.^ If you get a rabies shot can you pick up all the wildlife you want? Because I chase after racoon's, and beavers, and geese, and cats, and dear too.. I caught a butterfly in my hands before :D And random anamals used to come on our porch in the summer..

Off topic but I love animals. ^.^ and carnivores are carnivores. Humans are just herbivores, and we can make a change to stop killing so many wonderful things.

lercs12
02-26-2011, 11:10 AM
thats nice, reminds me to pocahontas

Lee_Stricklin
02-26-2011, 02:27 PM
lol @ sak clearly being underage b& lmao btw I highly doubt you've seen even a quarter of the bad situations I have or been around anybody as dangerous as I have. Fun fact: I almost killed somebody and almost followed through with trying to kill someone else.

lercs12
02-26-2011, 05:40 PM
yeah, "fun fact"

Lee_Stricklin
02-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Shut up! I'm trying to scare Sak if you haven't noticed.

Lee_Stricklin
02-27-2011, 11:49 PM
My burger thread has devolved into a who survived the most hell/trauma thread lol great. Eh what the hell? I'm bored...

I've nearly been struck by lightning before (went blind and deaf for at least a few minutes from it) and have a fear of electrical storms because of it. I've also been hit by a car before that was doing at least 40 MPH while I was on my bicycle, however due to how I got hit I ended up walking away with only the rear wheel fucked up. One such situation I was told I could have been killed in was when I got my bicycle to do 50 MPH and fk'd up and wrecked, fortunately I walked away with nothing more than a shit ton of road rash (no protective gear and I was wearing shorts) and a massive head ache. There was at least a good 10 ft between me and my bike and I had to make serious repairs to the bike afterwords. There have also been a number of hairy situations in the last two places I lived (which were low-income projects, one such place being notorious for crackheads, serial killings, and car jackings, fortunately I was really young when we lived there and only stayed there for like 7 months) including a time when my mom had to get me and my sister out of the neighborhood due to a crazed gunman who burned his house down. btw this aint even close to being considered traumatic by my standards, I won't mention any of that stuff. Bad memories that are best forgotten.

Lee_Stricklin
02-28-2011, 02:41 AM
COOL STORY BRO I've got a hell of a lot more than you do, but don't exactly feel like revisiting it since some of said things have cause me some serious post-traumatic-stress and have even triggered flashbacks. As for the bike wreck, I hit the pavement before losing my bike, I know I went airborne for atleast a little bit, but don't fully know what happened do to the impact causing my vision to black for a second and the whole thing happening too fast. I didn't even feel what happened to me and just got pissed off when I saw the mess I was making while I was walking lol as for the gunman, this mutha fucka was crazy and opened fire on the police, I believe they gunned him down.