PDA

View Full Version : Mouse getting Disconnecting ?!?!

Rope-a-dope
05-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey guys,

I've been having some trouble with my mouse lately ; it keeps getting disconecting and reconnecting right after, it's the same as if I would unplug and replug the Usb in the port . It does that every 20 seconds or so ...

I dont know what's up, I know it did that couple weeks ago and I though I fixed it just by choosing an other usb port but it keeps doing that only when I'm playing UT, otherwise, it never does that. Looks like theres a conflict with the mouse driver and ut ?! Not sure wtf. Ive reinstalled the driver of the mouse and it keeps doing the same.

My next solution is to reinstall ut but I want to do it last since my ut have the perfect setup for me and I had some trouble last time I installed it ...

Any ideas ?

Thanks for helping and no, its not a special cheat added to my mouse :beguiled:

SAM
05-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Is it a wireless?

Rope-a-dope
05-25-2012, 01:48 PM
no its not...

Logitech G9 , DOesnt do such thing when I play other games ?!

SAM
05-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Just for UT only?

Rope-a-dope
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
yep... it rarely does it outside ut ...

its weird it did it about once or 2 time a 20 min map in the past but now it does it every 20 seconds ?!

There's must be a conflict somewhere ...

SAM
05-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Well you should start with renderers if you have changed them.

Just need to say though, I've always had issues with Logitech mice disconnecting....might want to try a cheap dell one for a day I bet it works fine ;)

UNrealshots
05-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I know with the g500 you can call logitech up and tell them your issue and they'll either send you a new mouse for free or ask you to send your current one in in return for a free new mouse. Luckily I didn't have to send mine in and I got a brand new g500 for free.

Keith
05-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Had the same with a G500, they sent me a G9x in exchange of it. Logitech is awesome

kokett
05-25-2012, 05:36 PM
no its not...

Logitech G9 , DOesnt do such thing when I play other games ?!

i had such issues in the past with a razer imperator - really annoying. brought it back to store and exchanged it for a g9x which didnt let me down a single time since. i suppose its rather a problem with the laser than with ut. would also recommend to contact the logitech service.

.seVered.][
05-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Have you cleaned the contacts where the ball touches the rollers? LOL just kidding. Did you try unchecking the direct input in the OPTIONS>preferences>Input> direct Input?

terminator
05-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Wow... i wanna have such probs with my mx518 then :P

|uK|Grimreaper
05-27-2012, 11:25 PM
i also had problems with my mouse that kept disconnecting it was conflicting with the driver of my keyboard maybe thats whatsup

Rope-a-dope
01-22-2013, 03:41 AM
Problem solved, it was a common issue with those G9, problem that disconnect the mouse from the usb than reconnect after 5s. The g9x solved that problem so now they dont seel anymore G9 ! :)