PDA

View Full Version : Turning myself in

Scourge
05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I removed multiple containers during a match at Kanjar five minutes ago. I returned more than the ru taken to the builders of the containers (BOLZEN and [R]^Ch0k0), except for Mr._Nice, because he builds worse than CHIMP.

Convict - I presume you were going to be the one that posted the topic about this - please don't talk about fucking my team over. If you want to talk about someone fucking us over, look to the guy aliasing as "uK_renegado" who removed most of our legitimate containers that game. After him, after Mr. Nice's massive leech - my team was already fucked. I didn't remove to accelerate our demise, I removed new unnecessary leechable containers that Mr. Nice was building (read: hadn't finished) next to the core post-nuke. You even pointed out that one of your nukes yielded 5K RU on account of his building style. I should not need to tell you why I removed - I felt it was in the best interest of our team, as are any such removals that I make.

I accept all consequences for this removal. I probably should take a break from siege anyway.

Higor
05-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Had a similar experience with a korean noob.

Map: Lucius.
20 of match start: 15 lvl0 containers next to core, we lost that one as expected.
I mean, it shouldn't be wrong to delete at least a few of those.

.seVered.][
05-28-2012, 04:17 PM
...look to the guy aliasing as "uK_renegado" who removed most of our legitimate containers that game.
^ GOOD IDEA ^ So I did.

Apparently this player was already banned. However there is a the few seconds after you connect to server, and the ACE logs you in that you can wreak havok in the match. A player can go on a removing spree while the ACE Logs in and nothing can be done by NexGen, only a manual kick by an admin or moderator would stop the spree. So this issue is on the list of review's to be analyzed and we hope to find a solution soon.

I accept all consequences for this removal.
Removing a leech is generally not a bannable offense, it's up to the admin/mod at the time.
I probably should take a break from siege anyway.
^^NEVER SURRENDER^^, stay at your post and Never Give up !!!

Had a similar experience with a korean noob. I mean, it shouldn't be wrong to delete at least a few of those.

Generally it isn't wrong, nor bannable, depending on the situation and the admin. You can remove up to 2 Containers "AT A TIME". < remove 3 or more and you will get kicked, losing all stats for that match, and risking a mod or admin noticing and proceeding with termination (ban) process.

[']

"
['] You can remove up to 2 Containers at a TIME" < *wink

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-28-2012, 06:01 PM
personally i dont see how you did anything wrong after listening to your explanation, it may look different to others on the opposing team, think this one may be overlooked we will see, unless someone comes in with new evidence?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-29-2012, 07:11 AM
I was there this match and he did explain what he was doing and returned the RU but convict flipped out spamming he fucked the team and blamed him because they lost, the fact is they lost because we hit them with a shit load of nukes and EMP's, not because of anything scourge did.

there was a lot of spam building on both teams, was a real novice match.

just my input on this.

TDNConvict
05-29-2012, 01:14 PM
wasn't going to post on it at all scrouge.. i don't care if u get banned for removing shit

and fluke i didn't flip out at all lol just asked why he was fucking his team over removing containers... people on teamspeak were on your team saying thats what u were doing along with someone else on your team...

you guys had both nuke rooms on kanjar so leech or not you had the advantage... however with so many containers removed you guys ended up getting overrun.. and the mini shields were a leech but at least they kept your sp's in tact and made it harder to trans and fly a nuke in..... so their not such a bad idea on the pub server

i just started playing a few games again i reallly don't care what goes on.. the pub server is like the wild west with so many noobs and not enough admins and good players left to balance... pugs have been dead for weeks... and i have a ig season to win.. so i couldn't care less

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
if everyone who remove bad builds get banned we all are fucked iuasheui

SAM
05-30-2012, 08:51 AM
This one is trivial really...sounds like Scourge was trying to help even if it was by removing sigh...

kron
05-30-2012, 02:48 PM
Don't ban.
rookie mistake

mostro
06-11-2012, 04:21 PM
i remove stuff often when is clearly leech, i ask the original builder to remove it before... i think is a good policy

i remove my stuff when someone explains to me that is missplaced

that is the magic we need on public server

we all were noobs once