PDA

View Full Version : stupid laming on server players like this should be warned or banned!

`JaSs^uK
05-30-2012, 05:35 AM
I speced this player nadja on this map and the one before that duku , and was doing the same crouching alway through map and hiding , just really being lame , then did same again on the next map broken limits swapped teams and did the same .

~Viper]LtD[~
05-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the information Jass, we will keep an eye on him.

`JaSs^uK
05-30-2012, 07:15 AM
your welcome m8 , just really silly how they just want to lame and upset other's on the server for no reason ,

AuSSiE^uK
05-30-2012, 07:48 AM
LtD[~;29550']Thanks for the information Jass, we will keep an eye on him.

Will do the same :)

TDNConvict
05-30-2012, 10:05 AM
you should thank him.. he's waisting his time crouching and not attacking.... if you were any good you could blow right past him

`JaSs^uK
05-30-2012, 10:36 AM
you should thank him.. he's waisting his time crouching and not attacking.... if you were any good you could blow right past him

I was specing on the server not playing and the point is it's still laming and was up setting other players .

Tusculum
07-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't understand how other players get upset with the way people play the game. Isn't the term 'laming' simply a matter of opinion? And to elaborate on what Convict said, sometimes people just want to play defense all game, to keep the flag home, that's not laming, that's defense and very much a part of CTF. Not everyone should run all the time, that seems a bit silly to not have anyone protecting the base and flag all game.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-09-2012, 01:45 AM
There's a difference between defending which some will differ in opinion as to wether they defend in base or in mid- this in my book considered lame on a map like duku unless your certain as a defender your fc is coming past mid at that time, its grey areas and up to the admin to make the calls, I'd say this was justified and the player was just online taking up a spot on the server when someone else who wanted to play and make a difference to their team would have made better of a spot on a server that is quite popular

UNrealshots
07-09-2012, 02:20 AM
I don't understand how other players get upset with the way people play the game. Isn't the term 'laming' simply a matter of opinion? And to elaborate on what Convict said, sometimes people just want to play defense all game, to keep the flag home, that's not laming, that's defense and very much a part of CTF. Not everyone should run all the time, that seems a bit silly to not have anyone protecting the base and flag all game.

You skip jumping in Pure instagib US is laming. Can everyone skip jump? No. Is it built into the game? No. It's a glitch that's why its a rule in the UK servers as a bannable offense so if anyone is caught skip jumping expect a ban Nero.

.seVered.][
07-09-2012, 02:37 AM
1. Isn't this a moderator question? and should be posted in the moderator forum? (not the public).
2. I agree with blaze, it's up to your discretion. Evaluate their score, points, and general behavior/benefit to the team. I've seen squatters get high scores.
3. Use that warning method we discussed and setup. Right click over their name and BAM. You should have a base set of warning established already.

mutate warn <player name-partial> <message> <password>

<messages>
%p% stop laming and help your team.
%p% stop SpawnKilling or you will be banned.
%p% stop camping or you will be removed.

etc etc.. these preset warn commands are effective when used, and if ignored... proceed to stage 2. BanHammer.

PM me if you want info about using these presets in the Xconsole.

Tusculum
07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
You skip jumping in Pure instagib US is laming. Can everyone skip jump? No. Is it built into the game? No. It's a glitch that's why its a rule in the UK servers as a bannable offense so if anyone is caught skip jumping expect a ban Nero.

Calm down Shots. I've previously apologized for that instance, (http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/2371-Where-are-admins-for-the-US-igctf-server/page2), when thankfully someone told me to say !rules.