PDA

View Full Version : M4t!4as

SlimmHazy`
06-08-2012, 10:18 PM
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/xGeNeSiiiS/Shot0095-1.png
This guy removed my team's super container twice. I asked Metal if I could remake super container so that blue couldn't trans in. So, he removed his super container and I made another one. Shortly after, M4t!4as removed my super container with no explanation whatsoever. So I go off and get some more ru and make another super container, and we upgrade it to 5. Then M4t!4as comes and removes it. Again, no explanation. I don't have a screenshot of the first time he did it, only because I didn't think it would be that big of a deal.

.seVered.][
06-09-2012, 02:36 AM
I'd say that justifies a BAN, let's ask our panel of judges for their expert opinion.

METAL
06-09-2012, 02:04 PM
He removed 2 super containers LVL 5, for join in the base. fuck noob.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-10-2012, 08:04 AM
from what i gathered this matias is a noob but obviously knows how the constructor and siege works but hasnt gathered the function of a simple building such as a booster when almost everyone on minicivil uses it to get into base.

he removed the super container because he cant grasp what a booster does so he could enter base

ban him and tell him that a booster lets you into the base and to start using his brain, it actually works.

METAL
06-10-2012, 09:49 AM
from what i gathered this matias is a noob but obviously knows how the constructor and siege works but hasnt gathered the function of a simple building such as a booster when almost everyone on minicivil uses it to get into base.

he removed the super container because he cant grasp what a booster does so he could enter base

ban him and tell him that a booster lets you into the base and to start using his brain, it actually works.
In these cases the ideal was banned for a few maps with message subject and link rules of siege.

Shiro
06-10-2012, 11:41 AM
i can help u guys .. that guy is chilean but must be a kid .. i can teach him how to build . WRITE IN HIS BAN : MATIAS NO REMUEVAS CONSTRUCCIONES AJENAS SI QUIERES APRENDER PREGUNTALE A TUS AMIGOS CHILENOS :D

be nice <3 apes

mostro
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
that is really a great idea

.seVered.][
06-12-2012, 02:51 PM
that is really a great idea

WHAT is a really great idea ?

CrashingCami
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
[;30502']WHAT is a really great idea ?
I guess the great idea Mostro is refering to, is to write in the Ban info Matias is getting when he tries to join, a spanish explanation about the ban and how not to make those mistakes again

.seVered.][
06-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I guess the great idea Mostro is refering to, is to write in the Ban info Matias is getting when he tries to join, a spanish explanation about the ban and how not to make those mistakes again

Indeed, our ban screen's could be more helpful and allow for more descriptions (how long is it now? don't know) and at least have some Link's on the pop'up for help and information.

mostro
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM

you've got point!!!

anyway there is a lot of new players that don't speak / read too much...

Moko
06-12-2012, 03:31 PM
I think that maybe somebody who knows Spanish should write some of the most common reasons for a ban and have it in Spanish for an Admin to copy for a Hispanic player.
I gave him/her the reason means nothing if (s)he has no clue what you said means(t). lol

Idk just an idea. ^_^

CrashingCami
06-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I think that maybe somebody who knows Spanish should write some of the most common reasons for a ban and have it in Spanish for an Admin to copy for a Hispanic player.
I gave him/her the reason means nothing if (s)he has no clue what you said means(t). lol

Idk just an idea. ^_^
Its a good idea, we did something like that in our FBT forums, translated rules to spanish, french, polish, etc. And the idea was to give that link to the player from other country who wouldnt understand why he or she was breaking the rules