lWoWl-/C)-(Ul3AC4/ [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : lWoWl-/C)-(Ul3AC4/

.seVered.][
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Moderator: .se\/ered.][
Server: One Night Stand
Player: lWoWl-/C)-(Ul3AC4/
Infraction: Camping the Middle spawn, boosting teammate's when they tried to get the mid, and ignoring multiple warning to stop camping the middle.
Penalty: 7 DAYS

Witness Testimony: I was playing Niven when several player's complained about lWoWl-/C)-(Ul3AC4/ camping the middle. I went to spectate and observed him doing nothing else camping the middle. I wanted him 4 times, in 2 languages (spanish and english).

oriundos de la mitad y aumentar sus compañeros de equipo cuando se trató de obtener el elemento central

Evidence:
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/Shot0049.jpg

Moskva
06-13-2012, 01:47 AM
Gonna start saying that I havent seen worse spanish in my life, and which version of Niven was this... because from the ones I remember mid isnt a big deal to "take over"

-There are penalty matches for a reason, if we gonna start banning 7 days for example, is just like going back to ban by 500 or 1000 matches-

.seVered.][
06-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Gonna start saying that I havent seen worse spanish in my life, and which version of Niven was this... because from the ones I remember mid isnt a big deal to "take over"

-There are penalty matches for a reason, if we gonna start banning 7 days for example, is just like going back to ban by 500 or 1000 matches-

I'm sorry is 7 days too long? He was trying to take over the mid alright, take it from EVERYONE, including his own team. He was boosting his own team mates out of the mid and not attacking AT ALL... only defending HIS middle.

Could you translate that spanish for me into something readable so I can post it on the ban notice... sorry but it's google junk.

Perhaps you're right, 4 days is a long time in siege days...

Moskva
06-13-2012, 12:38 PM
[;30573']I'm sorry is 7 days too long? He was trying to take over the mid alright, take it from EVERYONE, including his own team. He was boosting his own team mates out of the mid and not attacking AT ALL... only defending HIS middle.

Could you translate that spanish for me into something readable so I can post it on the ban notice... sorry but it's google junk.

Perhaps you're right, 4 days is a long time in siege days...

Well, in my book the longest ban is 2 days, and only when they really screw it up, let me translate what you said to him as a warning

"The ones that come from the half, and raise his teammates when tried to get the central element"

.seVered.][
06-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Well, in my book the longest ban is 2 days, and only when they really screw it up, let me translate what you said to him as a warning

"The ones that come from the half, and raise his teammates when tried to get the central element"

OMG, I think I owe him an apology... LOL can you make me a Comment's for Noobs page? I'll PM you a template, if you'll translate it for me to avoid these embarrassing situations? Or, can your little bro do it for me? He did my Keybind Guide translation and it's been popular.

:EDIT Ban removed >> how do you say, I am foolish little puppy in spanish?

mostro
06-14-2012, 12:39 PM
soy un pequeño cachorro tonto

by the way, you should have a list of common phrases for wanrning in english and spanish

and for the ban dialogue box... that should be in spanish too.. is that possible?

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 01:13 PM
soy un pequeño cachorro tonto

by the way, you should have a list of common phrases for wanrning in english and spanish

and for the ban dialogue box... that should be in spanish too.. is that possible?

Actually, I do have a template for Phrases-4-Noobs that I use to pound their PM with when they are headed for the Time Out Chair. Now, thanks you Mostro, I won't say things like this.

Tengo la cara de un perro
and
sentarse a lamerse los dedos de los pies

Thanks for Converting my comments template to USABLE and proper spanish.

mostro
06-15-2012, 02:21 PM
you are welcomed dog

count on me