Diablo
06-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Name of Banned player: ASSMAN

Name of Banner: |uK|Diablo

Reason for Ban: Taglaming uK, R^ and sT

Length of Ban: 500 matches

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9209/shot0084w.png
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9681/shot0085.png
List of other names the player has used: sXc'Shockwave V|ftw|sXc' AsSMaN |uK|ASSMAN |sT|ASSMAN |Rootkits|ASSMAN Note: He left the server after i told him he was either shockwave or blade.

Moskva
06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
I saw this legend playing yesterday and noticed he had +Vato+ status, which is the one Vatiko has, so we have 2 options... 1) the guyanese ape went nuts for real or 2) its either one of his two apemates from sXc or however its called

|uK|Cube
06-15-2012, 04:17 AM
How can he use the uK tag without the login?

Vatiko//
06-15-2012, 04:22 AM
Its none other than Blade. Moskva that Vato tag was mine, but then i realized this fucker had the same nexgen ID as me so whatever server he played in I couldnt play with him. It shows that the nexgen ID is already in use. I had to delete and renew my nexgen ID so now its different. Blade man up and quit fucking around your making us look like tards. Btw if any of the admins checked his ip its the exact same as mine except his last digit is 104 and i think mine is 105 or vice versa. If he continues his bullshit i have no problem withe the admins perma banning him, especially from the combogib server since he plays there alot, soery for the inconvenience.

HIGH+CAMILO
06-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Fuck this dude!!

Moskva
06-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Its none other than Blade. Moskva that Vato tag was mine, but then i realized this fucker had the same nexgen ID as me so whatever server he played in I couldnt play with him. It shows that the nexgen ID is already in use. I had to delete and renew my nexgen ID so now its different. Blade man up and quit fucking around your making us look like tards. Btw if any of the admins checked his ip its the exact same as mine except his last digit is 104 and i think mine is 105 or vice versa. If he continues his bullshit i have no problem withe the admins perma banning him, especially from the combogib server since he plays there alot, soery for the inconvenience.

Sounds fair enough

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 01:25 PM

I noticed their was a problem with this a couple day's ago, but I figured you changed your IP. So, is this sXc'Vatiko'ftw your nick? or is that him? I figured it was the one with the VATO status or something like that. So what's the final word...

|uK|kenneth
06-15-2012, 02:07 PM
How can he use the uK tag without the login?

luKl & |uK| the first one is with l=L diff l| its longer.

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 02:27 PM

WAIT a minute... I demo'd you yesterday in the 4-Way Bathroom's map, and asked you about bouncing right? If that wasn't you then it was BLADE. But i have a demo of him bouncing like 6 and 7 frick'n time's ....

Vatiko//
06-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Severed i was the one in the server bouncing lol.

--- Updated ---

Is there any way you can send me hat demo id like to see it

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-15-2012, 06:31 PM
if he continues his idiocy it will result in a perm

ACF
06-17-2012, 04:14 AM
Hello admins and greeting, its me ACF, I would like a request please. Can any admin show a list of updated logs in the present year of all the aliases Assman has used aka blade. It would be great, because it would help me know what type of aliasing this fool does. Hes aliasing 24/7 and using everyones name in different servers.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-17-2012, 07:27 AM
Hello admins and greeting, its me ACF, I would like a request please. Can any admin show a list of updated logs in the present year of all the aliases Assman has used aka blade. It would be great, because it would help me know what type of aliasing this fool does. Hes aliasing 24/7 and using everyones name in different servers.

nice try REAMO aka shockwave aka yourafaggot would you guys just go get a fucking life

dumb morons

Deepack
06-17-2012, 05:49 PM

?

--- Updated ---

nice try REAMO aka shockwave aka yourafaggot would you guys just go get a fucking life

dumb morons

lol.

--- Updated ---

btw what does ACF stand for?

ACF
06-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Um blaze, I already know you know im REAMO i always use the name reamo.
When have I used the name yourafaggot?

The one who is giving us a bad image is blade, aka deepack aka assman.
All i request is a list of his aliases he used, so we can show you that its not us.

You can check all the aliases ive used. i guarantee you it hasnt been over 20. I just use reamo

Deepack
06-17-2012, 09:04 PM
pointless, my aliases aren't offending. Nice try ACF, but appearently ASSMAN is you. Want to know how I know? cause your hijacking your neighbour's internet connection which means you have the same ip digits as mine. You gave yourself away by using offensive aliases in the servers to homosexual people like "AssCLownFaggot aka ACF", yourafaggot, etc ( notice that AssCLownFaggot and ASSMAN are identical). With all those aliases it's predictable that "ASSMAN" is your new custom created alias. With that being said, knowing that your ip matches both mine and Vatiko's you tried to impersonate Vatiko by copying the +Vato+ status. Your original plan was to make Vatiko look like a fool but since people thought "ASSMAN" was me you left it that way so you wouldn't get the blame. Very clever ACF wow Master stroke. Admins, now that we know who the real culprit is I say we clear my ban and give ACF a 500 match ban on the siege server or just delete the ban and topic. I know ACF is going to reply the typical "wtf are you talking about", " it wasn't me", but the solid evidence from this post clears it all.

Moskva
06-17-2012, 09:38 PM
pointless, my aliases aren't offending. Nice try ACF, but appearently ASSMAN is you. Want to know how I know? cause your hijacking your neighbour's internet connection which means you have the same ip digits as mine. You gave yourself away by using offensive aliases in the servers to homosexual people like "AssCLownFaggot aka ACF", yourafaggot, etc ( notice that AssCLownFaggot and ASSMAN are identical). With all those aliases it's predictable that "ASSMAN" is your new custom created alias. With that being said, knowing that your ip matches both mine and Vatiko's you tried to impersonate Vatiko by copying the +Vato+ status. Your original plan was to make Vatiko look like a fool but since people thought "ASSMAN" was me you left it that way so you wouldn't get the blame. Very clever ACF wow Master stroke. Admins, now that we know who the real culprit is I say we give ACF a 500 match ban on the siege server or just delete the ban and topic. I know ACF is going to reply the typical "wtf are you talking about", " it wasn't me", but the solid evidence from this post clears it all.

If what you say is true, he had two options, he either played from Vatiko's comp or copied his nexgen settings, unless theres another way to do something like this

Deepack
06-17-2012, 10:03 PM
They use the same user and unrealtournament.ini

Higor
06-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Lolz, it is common to share config and binds, therefore same user.ini.

Deepack
06-17-2012, 11:36 PM
no, but appearently they're using an famous old school player's user ini cause the xaxis and yaxis are tweaked so the mouse never skips a pixel. Basically makes aiming much more precise with their custom user.ini.

.seVered.][
06-17-2012, 11:40 PM
no, but appearently they're using an famous old school player's user ini cause the xaxis and yaxis are tweaked so the mouse never skips a pixel. Basically makes aiming much more precise with their custom user.ini.

Dammit, SHHHHHHHH those are secrets that are NEVER to be spoken in open court. Only finger pointing is allowed here.

:)

ACF
06-18-2012, 12:01 AM
OK first of all, what deepack is saying is total nonsense.
Assman is deepack, please check the ip and you will see the countless names deepack has been using aka blade.

You can check my ip also, i have only aliased no more than 10 times.

The nexgen thing, deepack stole vatikos user and unreal.ini off his pc and put it on his pc thats why vatiko couldn't play when deepack was playing so thats why he had to reinstall ut.

Admins if you check the ip logs with list of aliases you will have proof who assman is, so quit wasting your time and go check. instead of accusing other people for one persons dumb ass actions.

SAM
06-18-2012, 02:52 AM
To be honest I have better things to do than waste my time on the likes of vatiko. I'm sure the same goes for the rest of the people who can look. It would just be easier to get rid of the drama causers.

ACF
06-18-2012, 06:23 AM
To be honest I have better things to do than waste my time on the likes of vatiko. I'm sure the same goes for the rest of the people who can look. It would just be easier to get rid of the drama causers.

Nobody here is causing drama, blade Aka deepack is a fraud and he's giving the wrong information to you guys, that's why I'm posting to clear things up. I aliAs as reamo and everyone knows me or has seen me.
I don't like being accused of being someone I'm not. DeepCk should be banned he is a trouble maker.

Yes at one point when I started to play I used the name assclownfaggot but I now use ream, I am not assman. Go check the ip and aliases and ban who assman is, cause I can assure you it is not me or vatiko

SilverWing
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
-.- ... ill go checkkkkk

SilverWing
06-18-2012, 01:07 PM
It was Blade. Prema ban the noob.... Using Clan tag of multiple clans and blaming it on other people

Deepack
06-18-2012, 03:52 PM
edit

nOs*Wildcard
06-18-2012, 04:18 PM

How did he get your NexgenID I want to know this. Did you give him a copy of your UT? could you tell me? maby you could PM me

Also to the administration, PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH.
Punish them all!

|uK|Rays
06-18-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't get it, is there some kind of relation between Vatiko and these guys? Friends, family, boyfriends? I haven't had any problems with Vatiko and he doesn't deserve to be dragged down by some nerdos using the same settings that he has.

ACF
06-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes deepack got a copy of vatikos ut from his computer, thats why the settings were the same for nexgen.

Also Rays im not a part of this shaniganz, its only blade, i have nothing to do with this nonsense, I only use the name REAMO, so quit dragging me in this and calling me abusing names im only 14 years old, and yes me vatiko and blade are friends from canada.

Deepack
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
edit*

.seVered.][
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
edit*

It's this kind of shit that really pisses me off... stupid shithead thinks one thing and says another, then think's he can just edit it... think again fool.

Dear .se\/ered.][,

Deepack has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - ASSMAN - in the Bans forum of UnrealTournament 1999, siege, combogib, instagib, bunnytrack, UT99.

This thread is located at:

Here is the message that has just been posted:
ill shit pon ya face silverwing

Deepack
06-18-2012, 08:40 PM
wow guy what u smokin

I don't HUFF anything, what are you smoking?

.seVered.][
06-18-2012, 08:46 PM
wow guy what u smokin

Ooops, wrong button sorry.. I don't smoke, obviously you do. You can't just post something and then change your mind... why don't you THINK before you click POST.

Vatiko//
06-18-2012, 09:37 PM
If it makes you guys happy, ban me, ban Blade, do something to end this drama it's getting nowhere. As I stated before Blade has the same IP as me 99.244 ...etc except his last digit is different. The reason behind this is because our ISP (Rogers) gives the 99.244 IP as a default Static IP to the customers. I also stated Blade had my Nexgen ID I don't know how maybe because we both have the same .ini since we are both using an old schol players User.ini. I figured out he had my Nexgen ID since I couldn't play in the servers when he was in there due to the fact ' The Nexgen ID is already in use '. Blade is a good player but I don't know what in his right mind gave him the idea to be a fool in the Siege server. Sam, I have a strange feeling you hate my guts... don't know why but i'm not being an ass or anything just pointing out that I don't care.

|uK|Rays
06-18-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't think it's that big a deal, UT is only as big as you make it out to be. Just let Blaze, SW, or SAM dig around a bit and they will have an answer I'll bet. I just had to chuckle that a guy named AssClownFaggot found being called a "nerdo" offensive because he's 14 years old, come on man who are you kidding.

ACF
06-18-2012, 10:07 PM
LOL good point rays, thats when i was 13 and i was immature, thast why i changed it so quickly and now use REAMO.

Deepack
06-18-2012, 10:21 PM
[;31047']Ooops, wrong button sorry.. I don't smoke, obviously you do. You can't just post something and then change your mind... why don't you THINK before you click POST.

Believe it or not that wasn't my post. AssCLownFaggot lives on the next street and was at my house earlier then he went on my account since I didn't log off. Good thing he only made one immature post with my account. If you guys think I'm lying then idc believe me or not.

.seVered.][
06-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Believe it or not that wasn't my post. AssCLownFaggot lives on the next street and was at my house earlier then he went on my account since I didn't log off. Good thing he only made one immature post with my account. If you guys think I'm lying then idc believe me or not.

Perhaps, since I have no priors with your name on I'm inclined to believe that. But I would slug that boy hard enought that he would not forget to NEVER disgrace a firend.

ACF
06-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Deepack stop lying, i did no such thing, this is ridiculous, hes the one causign all the trouble and your believing him? what a shame

|uK|Grimreaper
06-19-2012, 12:57 AM
deepack just go to his house and bitchslap him serves him right!

Keith
06-19-2012, 06:56 AM
It's not me it's you, the whole thread

SilverWing
06-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Like i said before.... It was Blade using all the clan tags. i already checked everyones ip and blades ip only matched Assman alais and no one else

Moko
06-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes deepack got a copy of vatikos ut from his computer, thats why the settings were the same for nexgen.

Also Rays im not a part of this shaniganz, its only blade, i have nothing to do with this nonsense, I only use the name REAMO, so quit dragging me in this and calling me abusing names im only 14 years old, and yes me vatiko and blade are friends from canada.

Don't try to use your age, they don't care.
Some people pick on 12 year old kids here and joke about pedophilia like it's okay.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM

its a shame your all still really bad at ut then huh

your all friends in real life vatiko seems to not want to associate himself with you guys so why not get the hint, just shut the fuck your stupid bitching is what i expect my nephews to do. playing the omg it was my neighbour not me card doesnt wash here neither does your retarded stories of your neighbour managing to gain access to your house and logon to your forum account and make a post. next your gonna tell me your dog got raped but it wasnt you it was the guy down the street

i'll post a few things on you if you want here it is seeing how you like to post a lot deepack i thought id take it on myself to show what a retarded dumb fuck you really are

The IP Address is: 99.244.140.39
The host name is: CPE3860779f94ad-CM0011e67efcbd.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

99.244.140.39 |Rootkits|ASSMAN
99.244.140.39 |uK|ASSMAN
99.244.140.39 V|ftw|sXc'
99.244.140.39 sXc'Blade//
99.244.140.39 bp|DaWnG
99.244.140.39 sXc'Shockwave

the above all you.

now for reamo

The IP Address is: 72.53.149.166
The host name is: 72-53-149-166.cpe.distributel.net

72.53.149.166 REAMO
72.53.149.166 kTo|Fag
72.53.149.166 Lomaticc
72.53.149.166 BAtty_Boy
72.53.149.166 sXc'Shockwave
72.53.149.166 JasonTHeDickless

okay now for vatiko's this is the best part please read on if your attention span isnt that of a 5 month old baby

The IP Address is: 99.244.140.161
The host name is: CPE00222d3a76e2-CM00222d3a76de.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

99.244.140.161 sXc'Vatiko//'ftw
99.244.140.161 Ape'd_Up!
99.244.140.161 Vatiko//'ftw
99.244.140.161 Ex'd_Up!
99.244.140.161 Lomaticc
99.244.140.161 [MLSG]Vatiko|sXc'ftw

okay now to explain how dumb reamo and deepack are, you alias as vatiko on several occasions, you use the same aliases as each other thinking i wont have a clue who you are. well let me tell you something, i know who you are i know reamo you have access to 3 pc's or laptops or whatever piece of junk you use to play pathetically with for UT and i know you deepack have access to at least 2 pc's or laptops in your house.

go play your stupid kiddy games elsewhere because you are not welcome here, im sure if vatiko had any sense he would dissassociate himself from you two morons, because all you two seem to like to do is go around communities and stir shit. tell me how does it feel to be rejects in every community you try to be a part of, it surprises me how you still have "neighbours" or have remained friends, your both obviously too fucking dumb to know how to act normally.

lastly kindly fuck off and stop posting on this forum.

p.s. vatiko has been telling the truth

ACF
06-20-2012, 04:06 PM
1) first of all you haven't been posting all the aliases vatiko has been using, you only listed like 5

2) I aliased as lomaticc, that is NOT vatikos name, thats the name of a singer we both listen to FFS

3) Doesn't matter if i own 3 PC's in fact you are correct, but what difference does that make? I only have UT installed on 1 of them.

4) If you look at the consistency of the names REAMO and Vatiko, you will see me and vatiko are consistantly using these names on a regular basis. If you look at deepack you see him use a new alias maybe 2 -3 times a day. Do you get the picture.

5) Everythign Deepack is saying is nonsense and lies

6) I don't know what i did here, don't know why you hate me, doesn't make sense. Dont know why im getting blamed, me, vatiko and everyone else are blaming deepack, and your the only one blaming me and deepack, why are you blaming me or accusing me? Accusing me of WHAT?

Deepack
06-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Wanna know what's funny this Blaze kid is barely 5 feet tall and he talks all big on the forums. If your getting cheesed cause of these little aliases/posts then your seriously one retarded fucked up kid. Blaze, hope you got the skills to back all this up cause seriously your gonna get fucked up really badly especially in comboinstagib. Trust me you don't wanna get AssCLownFaggot cheesed the guy is serious. Also, what I don't understand is you judging us when you've never seen us play maybe except Vatiko.

Vatiko//
06-21-2012, 02:10 AM
Well, BlaZe topped it off giving it a a million to 0 on Deepack. Blade you basically proved yourself a total idiot to everyone here, stop causing drama now. REAMO, i haven't aliased that much in the servers that a list of my names should be granted, furthermore I haven't used any insulting or offensive aliases aswell.

[R]^Osyris
06-21-2012, 03:09 AM
lol epic nicks, damn guy xD:excitement:

|uK|fleecey
06-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Wanna know what's funny this Blaze kid is barely 5 feet tall and he talks all big on the forums. If your getting cheesed cause of these little aliases/posts then your seriously one retarded fucked up kid. Blaze, hope you got the skills to back all this up cause seriously your gonna get fucked up really badly especially in comboinstagib. Trust me you don't wanna get AssCLownFaggot cheesed the guy is serious. Also, what I don't understand is you judging us when you've never seen us play maybe except Vatiko.

Why does it matter how tall blaze is? This has nothing to do with the situation. He is an high admin, show some respect!

SAM
06-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Short people have short temper.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Why does it matter how tall blaze is? This has nothing to do with the situation. He is an high admin, show some respect!

ok I'll show some respect. I will show alot of respect by aliasing as Blaze now. There's no need to ban me like what diablo did because I'm showing my highest respect towards Blaze.

|uK|Rays
06-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Short people have short temper.

lel

Higor
06-21-2012, 06:37 PM
My god what's so fucking difficult about a simple ip ban?
Does the player itself or his ID even matter?

Close this already and get on with it.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 01:34 PM
just an fyi im 5ft 4

lastly i played your so called awesome friend acf aka reamo yesterday he decided to give up within the first minute of playing that basically says everything for your own skills if you think highly of him

go ahead and alias as me and expect a ban on all the servers i have control over as well as getting bans on any servers i have affiliations with and trust me, that comes down to a lot of affiliates.

Shotman
07-01-2012, 01:50 PM
blaze can i play you on a 1v1 ig? it will just be friendly and practice fot me.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 02:09 PM
find me on irc

Moko
07-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Wanna know what's funny
As a Matter of Fact My Dear Sir, I Do.

3 Guys saying they are friends and are arguing over a gaming forum.
That I personally find (Assuming I've understood this whole thing properly) absolutely, hilarious my dear sir.

Now, instead of a 60 year more pages than the yellow pages thread, how about you guys who are picking on every1's maturity and arguing like children, go have coffee at Starbucks or whatever you have in Canada (I haven't a clue xD) and talk this whole thing out?...Of course that's assuming I'm understanding the whole know irl thing. I could be misunderstanding it. :)

Adios a todos! ^.^

Edit: LOL SAM! xDD

Deepack
07-01-2012, 02:38 PM
just an fyi im 5ft 4

lastly i played your so called awesome friend acf aka reamo yesterday he decided to give up within the first minute of playing that basically says everything for your own skills if you think highly of him

go ahead and alias as me and expect a ban on all the servers i have control over as well as getting bans on any servers i have affiliations with and trust me, that comes down to a lot of affiliates.

lol 5'4 that's exactly what I predicated. Blaze, how impressive you beaten ACF damn give yourself a pat on the back

--- Updated ---

Also, I have no intentions of aliasing as you, why would you even consider that?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 05:06 PM
ok I'll show some respect. I will show alot of respect by aliasing as Blaze now. There's no need to ban me like what diablo did because I'm showing my highest respect towards Blaze.

this

you must have some sort of mental retardation

wanna 1v1 as well deepnoob?

Banny
07-01-2012, 05:11 PM
this

you must have some sort of mental retardation

wanna 1v1 as well deepnoob?

lol deepnoob.. sounds good

Vatiko//
07-02-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm tired of everyone pointing fingers at me, just to let everyone know this isn't the '3 retarded musketeers' that are trolling the forums and talking bullshit, but just 2. I am not involved in any of this .

.seVered.][
07-02-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm tired of everyone pointing fingers at me, just to let everyone know this isn't the '3 retarded musketeers' that are trolling the forums and talking bullshit, but just 2. I am not involved in any of this .

I know, HUH. LOL... Like Abbott and Costello, Mork and Mindy.... uh... Lavern and Shirley....

Definitely not the Dynamic Duo that is FOR SURE.