PDA

View Full Version : what's your opinion about this?

Banny
06-15-2012, 03:05 AM
I think i've discussed this before but that thread wasn't active.

So heres my opinion : when you take down nukes , a msg should be Displayed in MIDDLE of the screen + a sound like "DENIED" or "OWNEDDD"! . It'd be much funnier then.

I know the msg is displayed below the chat box but that's too small and not noticeable

Also when you take down guided nukes it doesn't display who took it down. Add that feature aswell :D

HIGH+CAMILO
06-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Agreed.

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 01:41 PM
when you take down nukes , a msg should be Displayed in MIDDLE of the screen + a sound like "DENIED" or "OWNEDDD"! . I know the msg is displayed below the chat box but that's too small and not noticeable. Also when you take down guided nukes it doesn't display who took it down. Add that feature as well :DActually, it does display who took down the nuke, and I believe you receive like 250 RU for doing so.
=-_uK_One_Night_Stand_-CTF-BathroomsEQ1-2012.06.14-18.22.05.html']alejjiji_el_salvador's nuke was taken down by [R]*Black|ShooT*!

HOWEVER, this is quite inadequate. The announcement SHOULD BE IN THE MIDDLE!
An audible announcement SHOULD BE played as well, yes like DENIED !!!.

You should also be awarded AT LEAST HALF of the cost of the nuke.

I have suggested it before. Can we get some other opinions on the top and maybe we will be heard.

Higor
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
I vote for the DENIED to be a global announcement, not only cool, but informative for both teams.

Banny
06-15-2012, 02:05 PM
[;30817']Actually, it does display who took down the nuke, and I believe you receive like 250 RU for doing so.

HOWEVER, this is quite inadequate. The announcement SHOULD BE IN THE MIDDLE!
An audible announcement SHOULD BE played as well, yes like DENIED !!!.

You should also be awarded AT LEAST HALF of the cost of the nuke.

I have suggested it before. Can we get some other opinions on the top and maybe we will be heard.

Receive half of the RU? Na that's too much. 650 RU instead of 250 RU spoils the game. 250 or maximum 300 RU is enough as a reward when u take down nukes.

also read my post carefully. I said "GUIDED" nuke take down is not displayed

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Receive half of the RU? Na that's too much. 650 RU instead of 250 RU spoils the game. 250 or maximum 300 RU is enough as a reward when u take down nukes.

also read my post carefully. I said "GUIDED" nuke take down is not displayed

And the difference being someone is guiding it? and it does still display the message.... doesn't it? Dang it banny, now I'll have to check that one!

But I think it does. keep em coming ....

|uK|kenneth
06-15-2012, 02:12 PM
well the nuke take down is bugged or something because sometimes it shows who took it down and other times it dont

Banny
06-15-2012, 02:13 PM
[;30827']And the difference being someone is guiding it? and it does still display the message.... doesn't it? Dang it banny, now I'll have to check that one!

But I think it does. keep em coming ....

Ok Let me explain this is simple words.

If a person is holidng nuke and press "FIRE" and some one take it down.. a msg is displayed

BUT

If a person is holding nuke and press " ALT FIRE " which we call as a guided nuke and some one take it down.. it doesn't display any msg.

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM
well the nuke take down is bugged or something because sometimes it shows who took it down and other times it dont

I do know that the nuke takedown in the 2g maps doesn't work right.. but in Ultimate I haven't noticed and missed take down's.

--- Updated ---

Ok Let me explain this is simple words.

If a person is holidng nuke and press "FIRE" and some one take it down.. a msg is displayed

BUT

If a person is holding nuke and press " ALT FIRE " which we call as a guided nuke and some one take it down.. it doesn't display any msg.

That's what I said, only actually in simple terms... YOU MEAN SOME ONE IS GUIDING IT... and it does display the message, in ultimate....

audiosonic
06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
It doesn't give 250 RU, it gives 500 RU for a nuke takedown / when you step on mine.

Banny
06-15-2012, 02:24 PM
when someone is guiding it , IT DOESN'T! I took like 7 guided nukes today in Kanjar map. Didn't see any message. I 'm confirmed

.seVered.][
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
when someone is guiding it , IT DOESN'T! I took like 7 guided nukes today in Kanjar map. Didn't see any message. I 'm confirmed

Hmmm... let's go to the PUG server and check it... even though it hasn't been updated recently.

|uK|kenneth
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
take 20 nukes down and see

|uK|Grimreaper
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM
i can vouch for what banny is saying it doesnt show a message when u take down nukes that are getting guided