HIGH+CAMILO
06-15-2012, 04:56 PM
I call Dream Team.

Banny
06-15-2012, 05:22 PM
hey that's just 4 people. I've seen 6 people stack....... no big deal %^

METAL
06-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Again this topic? Next time you take SS with the console open after typing !Stats because it was balanced, your team that left the game, including me swearing the blue team because nobody even created an Super Protector.

In fact, the ideal was to make a complaint as well, take SS early, middle, end of the map !stats on all of them.

Even in his first SS shows that you had an advantage, which means the clan tag [R] ^ [MSLG] or HIGH is not an invincible team.

Many players play with nicks hidden.

Higor
06-15-2012, 06:26 PM
You know, the stats thing can't really tell when one player isn't pro, and when a pro is scoring far less than he should within the first 10 minutes, forcing all newcomers into their team first.

Just look at the scoreboards and at the very first minute of the game you'll know you're getting destroyed.

I don't know why I'm even trying...

audiosonic
06-15-2012, 06:35 PM
So who are you appealing against? The teambalancer?

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-15-2012, 06:49 PM
there is no teambalancer ABOT OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANNA CALL IT MAN UP NOOBS TIME TO DO IT LIKE THE OLD DAYS BALANCE MANUALLY

Higor
06-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Agree that manual balancing is better than a team locker.
I ask again, does the team balancer really have to depend on NexGen?

PD: Pity I didn't SS Camilo while he was still on my team.

|uK|Grimreaper
06-16-2012, 12:18 AM
i dont think it was camilo it was adrian.. because he joined last and someone left in our team he got balanced to our team

SogeKing
06-16-2012, 12:21 AM
DAT STAKE

Higor
06-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Got a few questions, to the server operator.

Is the initial balancing being reverted due to the team locking stuff?
If that's so, you should let the balancer do the stuff, THEN enable the lock.

Second, assuming team lock is disabled, is the previous game's strength strength value only used during initial balancing?
If that's so, I could tell you of a couple of players that leave the server upon match end, and join after next match start to avoid being balanced by strength and to enter the team that has less but more skilled players, thing that happened as well in that game.

Third, there is a way to decide what team will get the next player to join in the first minutes where numbers can give great advantage, but it will leave that as homework to the admins, if you're so interested to solve these issues.

A final thought, the incidence of these issues is inversely proportional to the quality of the moderation.
Even a server like HSF has occasional minor balancing issues due to being left alone most of the time, but funny enough, the most stacked matches I've seen, are precisely in presence of ill intentioned moderators.

|uK|kenneth
06-16-2012, 04:15 AM
rofl @ blue team