PDA

View Full Version : Kicked by HOF Fleecy

ACF
06-20-2012, 01:27 PM
I was playing like 10 minutes ago and i was having reconnection issues and hof fleecy kicked me, and was telling me things about how i shouldn't mess with him, word to the wise i don't care who he is and if i ever see him in person id probably knock his teeth off, also he should not be abusing admin or moderator rights, if i see him step foot in the UTA server, he will get the same treatment. Thanks

So you better watch your boy

audiosonic
06-20-2012, 01:38 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/249/824/0a2.jpg

A^3
06-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Fleece is a girl.

|uK|kenneth
06-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Fleece is a girl.

idd

Diablo
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
The point was that u kept reconnecting to the server cuz u had like 1600 ping,now fleece asked u nicely to stop reconnecting over and over again but u didnt care,now deal with the consequences.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
shut the fuck up jimmy

ACF
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
She didnt ask me niceley, she sent me a warning, saying stop reconnecting or ill ban you

So i said stop sending me these messages this isnt your server, and it wasnt even my faulty and i wasnt doing anything bad.

And then shes like you dont want to mess with me?

Man ill show her something to mess with, slap her up.

Im admin of UTA, You guys need to pick responsible moderators or admins and stop making them abuse their power.

|uK|Rays
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
She warned you and you kept doing it, you got banned, pretty common thing bud. I am sure she didn't ban you for long anyways.

Weetabix
06-20-2012, 06:02 PM

You're obviously young right now, but i hope that one day in a couple of years time you'll mature, and look back at this and cringe at how immature you once were. If not, then expect people to find your character obnoxious, like people are probably finding it now.

SAM
06-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Don't blame her for kicking or banning you. There is an exploit of high ping and constant reconnect that actually causes server to crash so maybe she was making an informed preventative step??

|uK|chiseller
06-20-2012, 08:49 PM
You probably won't even reach to her belly button, kiddo. Word of advice, threatening someone with violences doesn't help your cause.
Just shut up or you'll regret it.

ACF
06-20-2012, 09:20 PM
doesnt make sense im like 5'11 doubt shes over 6 feet

Moskva
06-20-2012, 11:27 PM

That wasnt the point... now is when I request quality education for Canada

SogeKing
06-21-2012, 12:47 AM

Dude she's Taller than you.

btw, 5'11 is not impressive at all! I should know am 5'11 myself.
Anyway, stop this e-thug behavior you got going on here cause it won't get you very far around here...specially since you're threatening my cousin' Fleece.
She is a fair admin and well liked around here so you already starting on a bad note with us Siege folks.
Fix your connection and this violent attitude of yours.

ACF
06-21-2012, 01:18 AM
Dont care about siege, also im not thug talk or whatever, im just saying the truth, like honestly if i seen you guys in person id smack you all silly believe me.

|uK|kenneth
06-21-2012, 01:23 AM
Dont care about siege, also im not thug talk or whatever, im just saying the truth, like honestly if i seen you guys in person id smack you all silly believe me.

rofl hahaha

Keith
06-21-2012, 06:46 AM
You think you're gonna act badass here? lolololol

SAM
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Lol a 5'11" 14 year old smacking people silly. I'd personally love to see that. Btw don't mess with chis he's in the army and flies apache gunships. Wanna mess more?? :/

HIGH+CAMILO
06-21-2012, 07:07 AM

Come and get me!!!!!!
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/Fotoban4.jpg

audiosonic
06-21-2012, 07:12 AM
5'11 stuffed with dhal, rothi and gobhi, don't scurr us >;'(

Banny
06-21-2012, 07:16 AM
5'11 stuffed with dhal, rothi and gobhi, don't scurr us >;'(

Wtf is dhal? It's just dal. Get ur words right >'(

|uK|fleecey
06-21-2012, 09:01 AM
I was playing like 10 minutes ago and i was having reconnection issues and hof fleecy kicked me, and was telling me things about how i shouldn't mess with him, word to the wise i don't care who he is and if i ever see him in person id probably knock his teeth off, also he should not be abusing admin or moderator rights, if i see him step foot in the UTA server, he will get the same treatment. Thanks

So you better watch your boy

lol

I told you to stop reconnecting over and over, you had 1000-1600 ping, and the only thing you did was reconnecting over and over. You didn't play, just reconnecting. You said your "bro" was downloading and I told you to tell him to stop or come back later when you can play. You said you wanted to play now and just kept going on and on. Didn't solve the problem by just going in and out from the server. You told me to fuck off and I'm not an admin. I warned you with a msg to fix it, you didn't care and kept going on over and over. So I kicked you for one match and wrote that you should fix your connection and then come back to play.

So If I go to UTA server to play normally, I will get banned? Wow, that shows that you are a "great" admin. You could of played on BT server, if you had a normal decent ping and not over 1000 and kept going in an out. You did this probably over 15 times and if you had kept doing it, the server would probably crashed.

Thank you, come again!

--- Updated ---

She didnt ask me niceley, she sent me a warning, saying stop reconnecting or ill ban you

So i said stop sending me these messages this isnt your server, and it wasnt even my faulty and i wasnt doing anything bad.
And then shes like you dont want to mess with me?
Im admin of UTA, You guys need to pick responsible moderators or admins and stop making them abuse their power.

You're right, it's not my server but I am trying to help out as much as I can.
You told me, not so many great things, so thats why I said, don't mess with me. I didn't threaten you though, I did ask you nicely to stop, then sending that msg (warn msg) and you didn't care. Why even make a post, I kicked you for one game? One game man.

SAM
06-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Oh ACF, just so you know. I know deathmaker very well. Have known him for almost 8 years if I showed him this post or even told him my opinions of you I'm sure he would strip you. I mean shit. I even have his telephone number.

Watch how you conduct yourself and what you threaten to do on other peoples servers.

--- Updated ---

And FYI, fleece is trusted and I stand behind any decision she takes.

|uK|chiseller
06-21-2012, 10:53 AM
That wasnt the point... now is when I request quality education for Canada

Thank you.

ACF
06-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Fleece I told you to fuck off? When did I say that? Are you going through memory loss or something? I didn't at no point say fuck off to you, maybe you should have an admin check the logs. And I don't care if your admin, or whatever the only one who has main rights to the um server is the one who pays for it, I don't need an immature kid like you telling me you will ban me just because I have ping problems, the problem didn't even last over 15 minutes, after you kicked me I stopped lagging. Also you didn't kick me for 1 game, you kicked me for 3 games, get your facts straight.

|uK|fleecey
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Fleece I told you to fuck off? When did I say that? Are you going through memory loss or something? I didn't at no point say fuck off to you, maybe you should have an admin check the logs. And I don't care if your admin, or whatever the only one who has main rights to the um server is the one who pays for it, I don't need an immature kid like you telling me you will ban me just because I have ping problems, the problem didn't even last over 15 minutes, after you kicked me I stopped lagging. Also you didn't kick me for 1 game, you kicked me for 3 games, get your facts straight.

I think it's good people in uK have more admins even if some of them don't pay for the servers, they make it clean and helpout if needed. I think you are the kid here, telling shit. Like "I will slap her". Grow up. I banned you right away, because you kept going on.. then after I died, I changed it too 1 game. Because I thought it's not needed to have 3 for a connection problem. I didn't say you were doing it for 15 minutes, I said probably over 15 times.

I can't check the logs, I'm just an admin and helping out if needed. Just calm down, you're unbanned. I'm not stepping down on this, what I did was right, now let's drop this and move on, okay? thanks.

SilverWing
06-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I think i need to pull an "ego"

I dont know why your talking shit to an admin on |uK| servers. Your just asking for something bad to happen to you. Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why: SAM is coming with a ban hammer tonight. HAHAHA... KK that was GAY... (I been up for 30+ hours). Kid you better watch your attitude towards admins, its not going to get you far in this community. Your 5'11? Fuck you could be 4 foot midget for all I care. Your just kid talking shit behind a computer. Get brain and learn to respect the admins in this community.

ACF
06-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Im just saying its stupid getting kicked from a random person just cause i was having connection problems, and the girl isnt even in uk. She just started to create a scene, i dont know why my connecting and reconnecting had anything to do with her at all.

I respect the UK admins in this community but not the other admins, they are just a waste of time, they probably got admin by kissing ass, i have had admin on several servers in the past, [A] -|Ts|- TDN, Masters CTF FACE, UTA

If anyone is doing something like reconnecting i wouldnt care, cause obv its not done on purpose, but if they were hacking i would kick then ban, if they were shit talking i would mute.

She was threatening to ban me for my connection, what the fuck is that?

|uK|fleecey
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Im just saying its stupid getting kicked from a random person just cause i was having connection problems, and the girl isnt even in uk. She just started to create a scene, i dont know why my connecting and reconnecting had anything to do with her at all.

I respect the UK admins in this community but not the other admins, they are just a waste of time, they probably got admin by kissing ass, i have had admin on several servers in the past, [A] -|Ts|- TDN, Masters CTF FACE, UTA

If anyone is doing something like reconnecting i wouldnt care, cause obv its not done on purpose, but if they were hacking i would kick then ban, if they were shit talking i would mute.

She was threatening to ban me for my connection, what the fuck is that?

1. I'm not a random person, I am fleece and I am an admin on uK servers. At least on siege and BT. Does it matter if im uK or not? No it doesn't.

2. You kept going in and out, I asked you nicely, as I said, to fix your connection problem because you might crash the server by going in and out on the server all the time with your high ping. It has happen before.

3. Who cares which servers you been admin on? No one does, so shut up already.

4. I didn't threat you, if you took as a threat, you should look up what threat means.

5. Just stfu already, okay? thanks.

ACF
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
ठंडी सांस लेना । मॅँ यह महसूस करता हूँ कि मनुष्य के लिए बडे खेद के साथ आप विवाह करना, आप को हमें एक असुरक्षित कुरूप मूर्ख बनाना । आपका प्रभज़व चूसता है । छोटी-सी लड़की उगाना शुरू हो :)

Yes to me you are random, nor do I care about you or give a shit about you.

No I wasnt going to crash the server one time i spent an hour with lag and nobody complained, and nothing happened.

Yes it was a threat, maybe you should open a dictionary, and search up threat. You said "Stop disconnecting or ill ban you"

Do you have friends in real life? Or are you mentally handicap or something? How old are you grow up and get a life, and get married, dont be playing games on the computer and threatening to ban them because their having connection problems, step out of the house every now and then and get some fresh air, make friends. Be a good person, dont be talking shit, that doesnt make sense. Maybe that shit talk works in sweden but not here in Canada.

Go smoke some weed and lose some brain cells or something.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh ACF, just so you know. I know deathmaker very well. Have known him for almost 8 years if I showed him this post or even told him my opinions of you I'm sure he would strip you. I mean shit. I even have his telephone number.

Watch how you conduct yourself and what you threaten to do on other peoples servers.

--- Updated ---

And FYI, fleece is trusted and I stand behind any decision she takes.

LOL, buddy I know AssCLownFaggot and trust me he's fucking tough and serious guy in person. We live in a fucking dangerous area in Toronto called "M&E" our block probably has the most crime rates in the whole scarborough. If you walk alone in that area your almost gauranteed to be robbed. Anyways, AssCLownFaggot is the last person you guys wanna mess with. He's even friends with the famous "f1.Vector" a face player who is currently in the army. Vector and AssCLownFaggot are both fucking strong these guys have been in taekwondo, boxing, karate for years now they're training in kickboxing/grappling. I'm not joking but AssCLownFaggot would take me out in a few minutes if we actually had a serious fight and I'm 6'1. We would even give you guys our address if you guys actually wanna have a sparr or wanna settle score but be warned we don't do tackling kiddy shit we actually fight with punches and blows to the face.

Diablo
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
*yawn*

|uK|Cube
06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lY3uI-qYulk/T6UBTjzKKBI/AAAAAAAAAGM/vDE_XwLXvdc/s1600/15.jpg
Stop the drama already.

Keith
06-21-2012, 05:00 PM
http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

Shotman
06-21-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

lol^

|uK|Rays
06-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Pretty sure this guy is trolling.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 05:17 PM
These are the |uK| tough guys in reality;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's Blazin Blaze 4 U

Moskva
06-21-2012, 05:21 PM

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23397000/ngbbs4e9cbd6b5d7d9.jpg

Banny
06-21-2012, 05:22 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23397000/ngbbs4e9cbd6b5d7d9.jpg

WUEJEJEJEJEJEJJEJ, Cool Pic bro!

Deepack
06-21-2012, 05:24 PM

ACF
06-21-2012, 05:52 PM

Higor
06-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Some uK members should understand Socrates' triple filter before replying in these threads, so easily baited...

PD ACF: You have connection issues, solve them as spec, you take up a player spot while you solve those issues and your teammates won't appreciate it, use F6 to look at your connection stats while specing.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 07:01 PM
cmon what's this nonsense. Who the fuck cares about if your ping is high or not you should only be banned/kicked if you cause trouble or use cheats in servers. If that's the case then consider banning the whole mexican population. BTW unless your server is running on a shit dedicated machine there's no way someone reconnecting multiple times with a high ping can possibly crash a server. Ask me I've tested every single method to crash the ts server back in the days and all of those failed. You can only crash servers by hacking the admin pass and typing the right code on the system console or having 8+ people come in with high pings and running youtube videos might crash some servers. Fleece, I'm not trying to cause drama but come on man I don't see how some one reconnecting multiple times can have any affect on your game play. Just ignore it. As for all the admins supporting this come on smarten up this is kiddy stuff.

Shotman
06-21-2012, 07:46 PM
ok it does effect the server and everyone else if a person with a 300+ ping enters a full server because it will lag massively. Sometimes it could just crash the server. In ipug, we have a mod of itdmar which is 5v5v5v5 tdm, when someone enters with a high ping it will lag everyone. The server has not crashed yet but it always feels like it.

I do believe people with 300+ ping should be kicked from the server because a.) its impossible to hit them and b.) might lag the whole server depending how many people are in the server.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 07:55 PM
The point is that ACF usually has a low ping around the 60s. The only reason why his ping was high was because some one was streaming youtube videos whiles he was playing UT99. Usually a normal ping at 60 jumps to about 115+ with youtube streaming. Once the youtube is done streaming his ping will jump back to the 60s which means ACF was trying to wait for his ping to go back normal by reconnecting and maybe closing some addition running programs. I see no problem in what he has done because I would of done the same in that situation. btw in comboinstagib, I've seen a lot of players who use youtube streaming to play and believe that it would actually make it harder for players to hit them with their high ping and major jumpy lags. The truth is any one with good aim can easily hit a player lagging with 300+ ping so it makes no difference at all.

|uK|fleecey
06-21-2012, 08:17 PM
The point is that ACF usually has a low ping around the 60s. The only reason why his ping was high was because some one was streaming youtube videos whiles he was playing UT99. Usually a normal ping at 60 jumps to about 115+ with youtube streaming. Once the youtube is done streaming his ping will jump back to the 60s which means ACF was trying to wait for his ping to go back normal by reconnecting and maybe closing some addition running programs. I see no problem in what he has done because I would of done the same in that situation. btw in comboinstagib, I've seen a lot of players who use youtube streaming to play and believe that it would actually make it harder for players to hit them with their high ping and major jumpy lags. The truth is any one with good aim can easily hit a player lagging with 300+ ping so it makes no difference at all.

You're probably right, he probably have normal decent ping. But it doesn't help to keep reconnecting over and over. He could easily wait until it went back to normal or go to spec and wait there.

ACF
06-21-2012, 09:21 PM
FFS why do you keep saying i was reconnecting? I wasnt, its the server it keeps reconnecting me cause of my ping or something, i had nothing to do with it. Its some kind of nexgen thing

Higor
06-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Put a QOS rule on your router. (Quality of service)

I am at an ADSL 3072/512 and ping 230 to the server, I added a rule to guarantee at least 350kbps of the overall bandwidth when my machine is using the WAN connection.
Now my brother can download gigs of data via bittorrent and my ping doesn't go beyond 250.

You should look into that, it might work for you.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 09:59 PM
yo is dis the same Higor that used to be on the ts forums?

Higor
06-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Yep, hello there.

kron
06-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Alright just read through everything and I am going to only post once unless addressed directly by someone else.

I was in the server when this happened, I was also in ts when this happened.
The guy (UTA)REAMO obviously the ACF guy kept on reconnecting to the server because of his 1000-1600 ping. Being that people connecting over and over can crash the server, it was imperative that he either leave the server and wait to get better connection or be removed from the server. Fleece asked the kid if he would either fix his connection or come back when it is fixed. The kid answered with saying to fuck off and not worry about it. That it wasn't Fleece's business. So being an admin, when he continued his actions Fleece warned him using Nexgen warning to tell him to stop reconnecting. The kid said stop sending him messages and some rude words and ignored it. He said that his brother was dloading something. So Fleece told him to come back when the dload was done. The kid said "I want to play now" and went about his business of reconnecting over and over. Being tired of this, I told Fleece to just get rid of him. She did so after multiple warnings, disrespect from him, and ignorance on his part. The ban was just and the correct amount of time. It was only one fucking game man. That takes like 10 minutes at most considering we are playing CTF-BT-Easy2Cap or something. It was a 20 second map for capping.

And I would also like to add that this kid "REAMO" is a complete troll that doesn't know when to stop. I remember in an old BT game where he would cp in a point, wait for others trying to cap the map, and kill himself in front of them when they were dodging over lava. This caused them to be blocked by the dead body and fall into the lava. Now you might ask "where's the proof" or say "that never happened" but I know it did happen because Kenneth banned him FROM THE SAME BT SERVER for it. I'm positive Kenneth will remember because I asked him specifically to join the server for the sole purpose of banning the kid.

My advice is to stop trolling, and just enjoy the game. The ban is over and you can go back to playing there if you choose. None of the admins are going to change, and maybe some admins may be added in order to keep order. The admins do a wonderful job keeping the peace and keeping it clean. I would know as I'm an admin as well that we do our best for the uK community. Just remember that it is just a game, and we all play it for fun. When kids ruin the fun we get rid of them. It's like at the playground where the one bully comes kicking sand at everyone. Us admin's are the big kids protecting our little brothers and sisters. Maybe one day you can become one of those people we protect. But until then, stfu and enjoy the fact that you aren't perma banned or anything bad.

Deepack
06-21-2012, 10:48 PM
TLDR.

ACF
06-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Nice post there kron, did your girlfriend tell you to come support her and post this?

My point exactly this is a 1999 game, I play on it sometimes, and other times i play combat arms or whatever.

I specifically told you, just because i was reconnecting or the nexgen was reconnecting me, doesnt mean she can send me a threat telling me she will ban me. Thats why i got fed up. And sent her those other messages. Like i said i dont care about her at all.

And yes sometimes i do troll around in the servers when im bored and kill others. But rarely, it means im uber bored or upset.

Anywhoo. My point is i was wrongfully kicked/banned over an unecessary reason.
How would you feel if you went in a server and you got threatened to be banned cause of a low ping? Thats how i feel. It doesnt make any sense

|uK|chiseller
06-22-2012, 12:31 AM
How would you feel if you went in a server and you got threatened to be banned cause of a low ping? Thats how i feel. It doesnt make any sense
It has been explained multiple times already but you are obviously not the brightest kid in M&E.

And I don't care if your admin, or whatever the only one who has main rights to the um server is the one who pays for it, I don't need an immature kid like you telling me you will ban me just because I have ping problems, the problem didn't even last over 15 minutes, after you kicked me I stopped lagging. Also you didn't kick me for 1 game, you kicked me for 3 games, get your facts straight.
She (and all the other mods/admins) are your authority, deal with it in a respectful manner or I will make sure you can't play at all.

i have had admin on several servers in the past, [A] -|Ts|- TDN, Masters CTF FACE, UTA
Are those your proudest achievements since you keep repeating yourself? You know what's funny?
No one gives a flying fuck.

Deepack
06-22-2012, 12:32 AM
lol, okay AssCLownFaggot just leave her now. The ban was only for 3 games nothing serious lol my ban was for 500 matches and I don't care about it haha. I understand it was preety unfair but that's how ut99 is runned nowadays. Think about it would you rather her banning you for 3 matches or some other fat stink male admin banning you for 500+ matches.

Moskva
06-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Think about it would you rather her banning you for 3 matches or some other fat stink male admin banning you for 500+ matches.

http://us6.memecdn.com/rmx-leave-her-alone_o_451375.jpg

SAM
06-22-2012, 04:01 AM
ACF your arguments are invalid. Stop while you can. Getting a bit annoying now.

ACF
06-22-2012, 09:31 AM
No? My arguments are just. And match the situation accordingly. They are very well valid. You guys are in denial, truth Is more than half of you here are either fat desperate or ugly men seeking power on an Internet forum and 1999 game, while trying to impress a woman, WHO might as well be fat ugly and has no life aswell. - I'm psychic no?

SAM
06-22-2012, 11:39 AM
So what are you doing here then? FYI, you'd be surprised the number of good looking people here, take Mostro for example. He is so sexy.

Stop acting hard behind computer screens. Real bad boys don't act all tough, just show people what time it is when necessary. As I said, you were kicked or banned for a just reason so your argument (although valid to you) is not valid here.

Thanks

Banny
06-22-2012, 12:35 PM
So what are you doing here then? FYI, you'd be surprised the number of good looking people here, take Mostro for example. He is so sexy.

Stop acting hard behind computer screens. Real bad boys don't act all tough, just show people what time it is when necessary. As I said, you were kicked or banned for a just reason so your argument (although valid to you) is not valid here.

Thanks

Just close this topic and send it somewhere far on a Rickshaw

ACF
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmeisD3ZgM

This will answer all questions. Please watch the whole video. Then return here with and see if it doesnt change the perception of your life.

SilverWing
06-22-2012, 04:21 PM
http://us6.memecdn.com/rmx-leave-her-alone_o_451375.jpg

U idiot ... it was diablo who banned him -.-

|uK|Cube
06-22-2012, 04:34 PM
http://s15.postimage.org/tdq9t4ek9/wasntme.png

Moskva
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
U idiot ... it was diablo who banned him -.-

And you didnt read the quote

quality education for Canada now!!

Deepack
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Come and get me!!!!!!
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/Fotoban4.jpg

ACF, your right about one thing. If I see a guy looking like that and giving me the middle finger I'll probably knock his face off. I don't care about the rest.

|uK|Rays
06-22-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmeisD3ZgM

This will answer all questions. Please watch the whole video. Then return here with and see if it doesnt change the perception of your life.

laughed audibly

ACF
06-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Why is a guy from CHILE, talking abotu education in canada, when hes living in a third world country, that can not compete with canada on any level? :S this is confusing me.

Higor
06-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Yet many of the professionals employed in US and Canada are from South America...

Moko
06-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Ring around the rosie, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down!

Srsly guys, you're going in circles, Fleece says she's right, ACF says he is, stop trying to convince, lock topic and play.

Ktnxbye.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

P.S: By the way, Moskva is highly intelligent before you pick on him OR his country research some things, Chile is full of very intelligent people AND AND AND just to know Spanish makes them geniuses. Learn Spanish then pick on Chile and if you know it then you should have MORE respect. Thank you, have an awesome day my dear sir!

P.S 2:
Welcome to Chile!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Valdivia.jpg/800px-Valdivia.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/Puentepedrodevaldivia.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Plaza_de_Valdivia.JPG

ACF
06-22-2012, 06:46 PM
I would never learn Spanish, I don't need it, also he picked on my country first. Its not a matter about picking on countries it just doesnt make sense if you think chile is better than Canada.

Canada can beat chile in everything, money, sports, education, achievements, army, strength, food, business. EVERYTHING

So i dont get why you would make these stupid statements.

Welcome to canada

Moko
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah I don't think he should pick on you either, but srsly no reason to call it a 3rd world country. >.>

ACF
06-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Im sorry man, but thats what it is, either 3rd or 2nd world. Kinda inbetween

Deepack
06-22-2012, 07:11 PM
lol.

Shotman
06-22-2012, 07:53 PM
this thread...

*sigh*

Moko
06-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Im sorry man, but thats what it is, either 3rd or 2nd world. Kinda inbetween
*Miss
I'm A Girl.
Unless you are talking to Moskva then man yeah, he's not a girl. XD

Not going to argue with you cause just by looking at this thread you mind is unchangeable whether you're right or not. xD

Moskva
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I dont pick on Canada, just making an emphasis about the lack of knowledge you guys are showing in this thread by thinking that threatening the admins you would get something positive (maybe you can if you find him in the street or something lol), for example Vatiko has been very mature even when you both mongols alias as him, anyways whats so awesome about being 5'11 if you have the same intelligence as a lightpole.
Btw. I never said Chile was better than Canada, and shows me the lack of reading comprehension you have, so you should keep more time in school than flaming at forums
PS: Sports, Canada better than Chile? no comments.

Moko
06-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Now now Moskva, no reason to attack his intelligence, wisdom yes, intelligence no.
For the record to every1 else! Say anything about Chile and I see it I'm going to respond, so all y'all don't get cute with me! xD

Diablo
06-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Alright enough whining and comparing countries,closing thread..its getting off-topic.have a nice day!:)