MLSG II :: Captain Sign ups [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : MLSG II :: Captain Sign ups

Reb
06-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Hey players,

MLSG II is a highly competitive league, and we are looking for 6 (min) captains to volunteer! As siege is a mod that requires strategy and combines techniques from all other UT99 mods, being a captain can be a lot of work.

Here are some requirements :

a) Name their team.
b) Draft a competitive team.
c) Assign a co-captain.
d) Maintain the team's roster.
e) Make team decisions, such as lineup, map, colour and server.
f) Remind your teammates to record demos of official MLSG matches.
g) Take screen shots (F1 and F3) of their matches and provide them to the admins if admins did not do so themselves.
h) Collect evidence and provide it to the MLSG admins when accusing another team of breaking the rules.

- Maintain constant communication with team and admin team, see your team through the season!

If you think you fit the description and want a chance at fame and eternal glory, sign up HERE (http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/signup.php?c=94&stype=captain)

Captains list
Rays
Moskva
Kron
Kenneth
Uchiha
SilverWing

Banny
06-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Hey players,

MLSG II is a highly competitive league, and we are looking for 6 (min) captains to volunteer! As siege is a mod that requires strategy and combines techniques from all other UT99 mods, being a captain can be a lot of work.

Here are some requirements :

a) Name their team.
b) Draft a competitive team.
c) Assign a co-captain.
d) Maintain the team's roster.
e) Make team decisions, such as lineup, map, colour and server.
f) Remind your teammates to record demos of official MLSG matches.
g) Take screen shots (F1 and F3) of their matches and provide them to the admins if admins did not do so themselves.
h) Collect evidence and provide it to the MLSG admins when accusing another team of breaking the rules.

- Maintain constant communication with team and admin team, see your team through the season!

If you think you fit the description and want a chance at fame and eternal glory, sign up HERE (http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/signup.php?c=94&stype=captain)

Captains list

When is the draft? Is it going to broadcast like previous season?

|uK|kenneth
06-22-2012, 10:47 AM
oh yeah please do it again.

kron
06-22-2012, 12:16 PM
I would captain. But I want Hector as my co-captain. :(
But I don't want to waste a pick on him :(

Reb
06-23-2012, 01:26 AM
This season we are going single captain format.

SogeKing
06-23-2012, 02:36 AM
I would captain. But I want Hector as my co-captain. :(
But I don't want to waste a pick on him :(

waste? dude, I'll probably be gone in the first round! Am the best nuker alive!
I know Freeze is planing on drafting me as his first pick!

|uK|kenneth
06-23-2012, 08:03 AM
waste? dude, I'll probably be gone in the first round! Am the best nuker alive!
I know Freeze is planing on drafting me as his first pick!

ROFL nice one hector... youre not the best nuker you just say that because you never fail on public right? well the reason you never fail is because of the apes man, what do you expect from apes? (apes cant hit shit)

audiosonic
06-23-2012, 08:09 AM
KENNETH FOR CAPTAIN

|uK|kenneth
06-23-2012, 10:15 AM
KENNETH FOR CAPTAIN

im not gonna captain.

kron
06-24-2012, 07:00 PM
I'll captain up when Chis joins MLSG

Keith
06-26-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't trust my captaining skills at all... but I will probably captain up if really needed.

A^3
06-28-2012, 12:43 AM
If you have the highest salaried players as captains, it will be more even all around. Just a suggestion.

|uK|fleecey
06-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Kron, sign up already!

|uK|chiseller
06-28-2012, 11:58 AM
I'll captain up when Chis joins MLSG

Your turn.

[R]^Osyris
06-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Yo prometo ser fiel a mi capitán:trolldance:

kron
07-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Your turn.

I am not sure whether I am captain or not.. But I tried to captain up.

Reb
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
We need 3 more captains to start the league.

If you're serious about becoming a captain please PM me on IRC, or reply here or PM here.

damic
07-06-2012, 04:26 PM
I have a question ... Is Moko is also recorded as a captain? ;)

Reb
07-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone,

The current captain list :

Captains list
Rays
Moskva
Kron
Kenneth
Uchiha

We need one more captain to start MLSG II!

UcHiHa
07-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey everyone,

Captains list
Rays
Moskva
Kron
Kenneth
Uchiha

LOL ?? When i agree this? xDD ok ok i am captain ¬¬

|uK|fleecey
07-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Hey everyone,

Captains list
Rays
Moskva
Kron
Kenneth
Uchiha

Didnt sw said he will captain up when you guys had 5 captains...

Keith
07-07-2012, 07:41 AM
He will

|uK|Rays
07-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Kenneth and Uchiha steppin up! SW gotta bring it now!

damic
07-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Why not be the captain of Moko?
I do not want to play another team ... I just want to play with Moko. If Moko will not be my captain captain, I'm giving up MLSG.

//edit
I know that Moko enrolled as a captain. I know that Moko wants to be captain.

UcHiHa
07-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I WANT MOKOOO IN MY TEAMMM ¬¬

EDIT

LOL hahhahah :D

CoD|Ava
07-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Moko for president!!

UcHiHa
07-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Moko for president!!

Of course, i am sure the world will be nicer :D . SO MOKO FOR PRESIDENT

|uK|Rays
07-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Why not be the captain of Moko?
I do not want to play another team ... I just want to play with Moko. If Moko will not be my captain captain, I'm giving up MLSG.

//edit
I know that Moko enrolled as a captain. I know that Moko wants to be captain.

Sorry, but admins have to approve captains, Moko hasn't been approved that's all. But with an attitude like that you can leave and nobody will shed a tear I promise. :encouragement:

Banny
07-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Sorry, but admins have to approve captains, Moko hasn't been approved that's all. But with an attitude like that you can leave and nobody will shed a tear I promise. :encouragement:

Hooooooooooooooohh.. ROFL!!!

Moko
07-07-2012, 02:05 PM
A bit of notice would have been awesome.
I PMed reb be he said nothing to me.............
The only reason I joined was to be a Captain..............
Only one person in that list doesn't hate me. And Nobody knows who it is atm, not even the person.

F
T
L
O
G

T.T

Edit: And ty the nice ones talking about me in here. ^.^

Please dear God let the one that likes me pick me.

terminator
07-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Really.. why won't u just accpet her as captain? This is unfair imo... missing captains to start up then reject moko.

Moko
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Really.. why won't u just accpet her as captain? This is unfair imo... missing captains to start up then reject moko.

Because hatred over-rides common sense.

The Excuse I don't know how to pick a team is lame.
I pick a fine team, and if you don't like my team then it's who ever-else is in IRC's fault because THEY TELL ME WHO TO PICK; Also my teams fail to listen to me because it's well known that half the people that play in pugs have zero respect or liking to me; Which is fine I expect it, and I don't really care, I know who likes me in this moment, and they can all hate me tomorrow, I'm gooooood, people I loved most either never cared or hate me now, you're not hurting me any.
I also find it really wrong that you don't PM people who applied, not just me Kron I believe I say posted too that he had no clue what you were doing.

Do whatever you want, I'm not going to beg and plead from people who don't care about what I say, I would like you to change your mind but I won't hold my breath.

Enjoy your MLSG, I hope some1 who likes me picks me.

Edit: Who said I had to play matches, I could show up and be a sub for my team if they needed it, the other excuse is bad too.
I did fine in the one match I did play with Moskva's first team.

SilverWing
07-07-2012, 03:56 PM
like i said that DAY " If you get 5 CAPTAINS TODAY ill be the 6th captain" and that was not done. Sovvie said she would captain if we need one...

kron
07-07-2012, 04:28 PM
SW just captain you ape

terminator
07-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Guys!! Not picking moko as captain for the reason that she cannot pick teams is rather lousy excuse!!!!! I demand of reconsidering that! Open a poll at least!
I'm out of MLSG if that stays like that. Someone remove me from player list pls.

|uK|Tomahawk
07-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Guys!! Not picking moko as captain for the reason that she cannot pick teams is rather lousy excuse!!!!! I demand of reconsidering that! Open a poll at least!
I'm out of MLSG if that stays like that. Someone remove me from player list pls.

I agree with termi if you guys let me captain up in that first attempt of MLSG then you guys should let moko do it, i meen i pick crappy teams sometimes and mokos better at me then that so she should be given a chance!

Moko
07-07-2012, 08:18 PM
You guys are sweet, but please don't leave over me.
Have fun anyway, though for Termi you got work so you might not be active anyway.

UcHiHa
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I dont understand why moko cant be captain, really, i dont understand this admins. In first place Moko i asking for be captain , she want to be captain, she is decided. But instead of that you are capable to chase me a whole week to force me be captain cuz " we dont have captains " , moko is offering be captain and you decline, but you can force me, against what i want. Finally i agreed , not because i want be captain, cuz i want to be quiet, first was Reb, and after freeze. SO ACCEPT MOKO, SHE WANTS BE CAPTAIN. ¬¬

kron
07-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Just let Moko captain.
We need 1 more captain.

damic
07-08-2012, 10:41 AM
It is all so unfair! I do not understand this ...
Moko wants to be a captain ... and you reject it ... If Moko will not be captain of this I'm going to MLSG II. I do not see the point to play MLSG no Moko and Termi. I have doubts as to the principles of fair play in MLSG ...
What is your decision? Moko is a captain or not? Please so that you are determined.

//edit
It is a shame for me if the reason is: "we do not like it"...

audiosonic
07-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Everybody calm down, it's not one single reason why not, it's a bundle of reasons why. Let me clarify for you, when I was nomic captaining in the very first season (IST) I was not allowed to, so I had to be the co-captain together with Terminator which was fine for, you can ask termi it worked out fine. Now why is this important? Well I've been playing this game long enough, I have more siege knowledge than most senior players, I have my own clan (leader) , I am able to manage people and get them to play + on top of that I PUG regularly so I know the ins and outs of players. Yet I was not allowed to solo-captain in the first season. Problem? No.

Now some might say you were captain last season how did that get approved? Based on track records, certain people can lead, but you need to SHOW it before you can claim it. The reason why I approached several players to captain up is because I see them lead a team, set clear positions and they have good knowledge on how to win the game. Now I'll sum up a couple of reasons which could prevent you from being a successful captain (read: DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL) :

- You have no microphone
- You're only on in the weekends (+friday?)
- You don't PUG regularly
- You are experiencing connection issues
- I don't think you know half of the list or their preferences
- You're probably gonna lead a team from the bench
- You are unexperienced with captaining / I have never seen you fulfill the captain's role

This is not a personal attack, it's just to show you that we don't take decisions because we simply don't like people. Show us you are capable and you will get what you want, simple as that.

|uK|Rays
07-08-2012, 11:24 AM
I'll give you several reasons:
1. She is unlikely to be able to play for her team, she is having internet problems and it is unfair to her team and her opponents if she is warping around the map with 1000 ping, that is not exactly her fault as I am pretty sure she doesn't pay the bills but it is a fact nontheless
2. She is not an experienced captain, all the current captains have experience behind them, all have captained in both #rootkits and #mlsg and have captained an average of about 35-40 pugs each.

Moko has the profound effect of making everyone think that the world is against her. We are trying to keep this league COMPETITIVE. If that's too hard for you to understand, you can go ahead and leave.

damic
07-08-2012, 11:40 AM

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-08-2012, 11:45 AM
thats just stupid

leaving mlsg because a captain who will not be capable enough to communicate with her team during the week or during the matches, has ping problem, IS NOT ALLOWED to use a mic ( she has one ) and because she will most likely pick players who are more skilled at siege then herself

all this for a more competitive league, so tell me if she does captain and her team falls to pieces whos gonna pick up those pieces? whos gonna whine first about the league being a failure?

you.

sorry moko this isnt an attack on you or anything but for the benefit of the league you should not be given captaincy simply due to these reasons posted by me freeze and rays, i have no control over this seasons league out of choice so anything i say is just me stating my opinion.

Moko
07-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Moko has the profound effect of making everyone think that the world is against her. We are trying to keep this league COMPETITIVE. If that's too hard for you to understand, you can go ahead and leave.
No sir, that's my dad who belongs in Hollywood not me for the I'm so hated aspect.

I could be mistaken on this but, you didn't use microphone last season, I don't think... I could be wrong.
And you made it to finals so.... This one I could be mistaken on.

So? I'm more Active than Blaze, at least on TS, and I'm playing now so....

- You don't PUG regularly

I just got back what do you want from me, ftlog.
And don't use that as an excuse because Moskva was afk over a month, granted he's got better internet and more skills to work with but still.....

- You are experiencing connection issues

You connect at Mc Donalds (though that might have been fixed? ) and I think you timed out a whole lot in last MLSG.

- I don't think you know half of the list or their preferences

I can PM whole team after they are picked with the map list and tell them to tell me what they play best as in each map.
And if I see them in TS or IRC can get to know them, also by PM and UT.

1: Moskva played half a match from the bench, granted that's not a whole MLSG but it's possible and he's way better than me at play.
2: I will sub if they need it.

- You are unexperienced with captaining / I have never seen you fulfill the captain's role

Maybe that's because when I try to captain people tell me to shut up.
Nobody EVER lets me captain, and when I am others take over saying "She'll mess up her team"...I can't get experience if somebody else decides to take over every-time before I ever get a word out.

Once time YOU (Freeze?) took over the whole game on my team, meanwhile you refused to be captain in the pug. If you want to lead then be a captain don't kick the real captain our of the way, and every1 was telling me to be quiet when I said I'M THE CAPTAIN so yeah........
If you don't let me how can I learn? Every game wasn't meant to be won, and people can help but taking over and telling me to shush is another thing.

First one fell on it's face, I wasn't in it.
Second one people still look at you wining as unfair, I wasn't on your team.

Now, those who defend me, it's okay I'll live, play anyway. And you guys are very sweet, thank you. :)
Those who are against me being captain, I'm not even asking to be captain anymore, but if you change your mind (Which I don't see happening) I'll take it.

Now stop arguing and move on.

~ God Bless~

~ Moko

Edit: Everyone laughed at Moskva when he captained up.. he made it to playoffs. I'm not saying I will per-say, just saying laughed at doesn't mean they who are laughing are laughing rightly.

terminator
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Imo she should be given a chance.. but at least u came up here with the reasons which i can accept. Cuz when i see just a reject with no reason given that sucks pretty much to be honest!
I may agree to certain reasons, but this is a situation where you practically miss captain and no one is taking a place to sign up as one.
And yeah i agree that cooperation with PROF on a first season was the best one so far! We're never gonna have such a strong team anymore. We would get that trophy! 8)

Moskva
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Imo she should be given a chance.. but at least u came up here with the reasons which i can accept. Cuz when i see just a reject with no reason given that sucks pretty much to be honest!
I may agree to certain reasons, but this is a situation where you practically miss captain and no one is taking a place to sign up as one.
And yeah i agree that cooperation with PROF on a first season was the best one so far! We're never gonna have such a strong team anymore. We would get that trophy! 8)

Not sure since you had Mystogan LOLOLOLOL

terminator
07-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Well ofcourse, without that dumbf***! .... our first 5 would kick ass!

TDNConvict
07-08-2012, 06:10 PM
if moko is commited to showing then let her captain - I do agree that her team will have an uphill battle but it can be done if she drafts smart

|uK|kenneth
07-08-2012, 07:42 PM
sorry moko i have nothing against you but SW you dickhead captain up

SilverWing
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
ILL CAPTAIN IF I GET A VIDEO OF ALL THE MLSG ADMINS BEGGING ME TO CAPTAIN

|uK|fleecey
07-08-2012, 08:54 PM
ILL CAPTAIN IF I GET A VIDEO OF ALL THE MLSG ADMINS BEGGING ME TO CAPTAIN

Be a man, captain up already.

SilverWing
07-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Be a man, captain up already.

be a woman and be MLSG first female captain

|uK|fleecey
07-08-2012, 09:30 PM
be a woman and be MLSG first female captain

No one want me to be captain anyway, so nah, im good!
But you're talking so much about it, so you captain up! We all know you want it! ;)

SilverWing
07-08-2012, 10:11 PM
i dont want to captain... and trust me i did a few mock drafts and my team is just...... -.-"

UcHiHa
07-08-2012, 10:52 PM
i dont want to captain... and trust me i did a few mock drafts and my team is just...... -.-"

Sign up for once, all the persecution than was made for make me captain will be in vane if you dont sign up LOL

Reb
07-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Hey MLSG,

SilverWing has become our sixth and final captain for MLSG Season II!

Draft is Sunday 4pm EST.

Convert to your time using : http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

UcHiHa
07-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Hey MLSG,

SilverWing has become our sixth and final captain for MLSG Season II!

Draft is Sunday 4pm EST.

PUT GTM AND EST LOL ¬¬

EDIT

FIX THE NAME IN CAPTAINS DUUH, I AM UCHIHA NOT UCHICHA ¬¬

Shotman
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
reb, just out of curiousity, did you play rebecca black or justin bieber to get him to captain?

Moko
07-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Sign up for once, all the persecution than was made for make me captain will be in vane if you dont sign up LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL
Thank you Uchiha, I needed that. XDDDDDD

And yeah it's UchiHA not UchiCHA.........

audiosonic
07-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Draft date: Sunday 15 July

Time:
2pm / 14:00 (GMT-6) El Salvador
3pm / 15:00 (GMT-5) Central Standard Time (CST) , Columbia, Mexico
3:30pm /15:30 (GMT-4.5) Venezuela
4pm / 16:00 (GMT-4) Eastern Standard Time (EST) , Chile, Brazil (Manaus)
5pm / 17:00 (GMT-3) Brazil (Sao Paulo) , Argentina
8pm / 20:00 (GMT)
9pm / 21:00 (GMT+1) United Kingdom, Portugal
10pm / 22:00 (GMT+2) Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Croatia, Italy (Central European Time)
1:30am / 01:30 (GMT+5.30) India

:.(Dark).:
11-17-2012, 06:52 AM
What's the MLSG ?

SAM
11-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Please read page one?

Crsk
11-17-2012, 12:38 PM
hi Dark, please give me a favor, can you STOP SPAM THE FUCKING SUPPLIER?

Thanks!