Banned for Nothing Chiss wanna safe his girls ass!! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Banned for Nothing Chiss wanna safe his girls ass!!

AnAunreal
06-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Banned for nothing!! only complain about the teamplay of chiss and fleece...
no reason at all! SCREENSHOTS>????

HIGH+CAMILO
06-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh boy... here we go again!

Banny
06-28-2012, 01:38 PM
ALL I CAN SAY

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15545468.jpg

|uK|chiseller
06-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Trying to steal RU when I upgrade someone
Removing own Nuke Siren that someone else upgraded because you needed RU
Standing in fleece's tele so no one could go through

Fun facts

Getting wet because someone killed my nuke
Crying like a baby because I didn't upgrade you

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0121.bmp
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0122.bmp
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0124.bmp

P.S. Upped your ban to 200.

SilverWing
06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Good ban! Hate dicks who do that -.-

AnAunreal
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
if you look good you see i build the mine there! so dont show me screenshot that i started creating mines to protect the tele! these SC are useless
and yes i shot you ones while upgrading is that so bad? 100 matches and yes i removed the nuke siren i needed the ru because i was building neutron! and otherwise i upgraded the suplier aswell they removed it allways that happend so you gonna ban them to?

you know is about me not about the things you used as a reason!

|uK|fleecey
06-28-2012, 02:34 PM
if you look good you see i build the mine there! so dont show me screenshot that i started creating mines to protect the tele! these SC are useless
and yes i shot you ones while upgrading is that so bad? 100 matches and yes i removed the nuke siren i needed the ru because i was building neutron! and otherwise i upgraded the suplier aswell they removed it allways that happend so you gonna ban them to?

you know is about me not about the things you used as a reason!

I know you made a mine, it was at level 3. You came in the tele, crouching.. and the mine was still there as before, when you made it and yet, you were still crouching. You didn't make a new mine, you were standing there. Can you explain, when you were faking death in the tele then? I saw that, too bad I don't have of ss of that.

|uK|Cube
06-28-2012, 05:05 PM
I have to disagree with the ban, if you look CLOSELY you can see he actually made a mine wich was NOT there before.
Proof :
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/alberto1205/Proof-1.png

|uK|kenneth
06-28-2012, 05:10 PM
I have to disagree with the ban, if you look CLOSELY you can see he actually made a mine wich was NOT there before.
Proof :

rofl owned

HIGH+CAMILO
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Best SS ever! or did you erase the mine? looool

SilverWing
06-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Unbanned for now till more valid proof

Screenshots dont have a long enough difference from each other to tell for how long he stay in the teleporter. All this prove is how much of a dumb as he is that he needs to sit in a the teleporter to build a mine and not move a side. If more Proof is found then he will get a bigger ban for lieing.

Nice Catch bye Cube

EDIT: Still banned for removing the Nuke Siren

|uK|Cube
06-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Best SS ever! or did you erase the mine? looool

No just zoom in on both of the real onces then.

|uK|chiseller
06-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Nice catch.
Still doesn't explain the feigning death.

and otherwise i upgraded the suplier aswell they removed it allways that happend so you gonna ban them to?
Obviously, did it many times before. Do you think it's okay if I remove the super supplier because I need RU for a trans?

|uK|kenneth
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Obviously, did it many times before. Do you think it's okay if I remove the super supplier because I need RU for a trans?

was this @ the end?

|uK|Cube
06-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Nice catch.
Still doesn't explain the feigning death.

1. i don't see him using feign death in those screenshots.
2. yeah as kenneth said if there would be 10 sec left and got 2 nukes+amp i would.

|uK|fleecey
06-28-2012, 06:34 PM
1. I told you guys, I don't have the ss when he laying in the supplier.
2. When I told him about this, he said "lol joking"
3. He made a mine first time, I agree on that. The second time when he is crouching, the mine is still there at level 3, so he didn't make another mine.
4. I was faking death, because I tried to go through a few times and it didn't work, so I wanted to see who actually did it and when I stand up, he was pretending to make a new mine when there was a mine there already.

I still think he should be banned, why would he want to crouch in the tele with a shock rifle for an exempel? He didn't make a mine at that point, just fucking around.
When I told him, he said he was joking.

He was probably mad, because no one upgraded him when he had mid. Chis was upgrading me, because I was going to emp and he was nuking. I needed 200 RU and he boosted chis to get it. He thought me and chis only played for ourselves and not in a team play, which is not true. But he was mad, removed his teleporter and his nuke siren to get some ru.

Imagine AnA, if everyone thought as you. I need to remove my stuff because I need RU. Then we wouldn't have a base anymore.. just saying.

|uK|kenneth
06-28-2012, 06:36 PM
1. i don't see him using feign death in those screenshots.
2. yeah as kenneth said if there would be 10 sec left and got 2 nukes+amp i would.

idd cube but i would look for something else first becuase if you fail with ure nukes and its overtime your fucked if you removed super suplier instead of conts, sp's.

.seVered.][
06-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Proof :

How did you get that TeamRU to show in the corner?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
06-28-2012, 09:38 PM
why would you build a mine in a team tele anyway? how would that benefit, not like any reds can use them to touch the mine.

.seVered.][
06-28-2012, 11:42 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};31800']why would you build a mine in a team tele anyway? how would that benefit, not like any reds can use them to touch the mine.

Excellent point, not really much of a defense or a rational statement there....and the TITLE of the thread clearly state's that HE is the one with the problem with THEM. And I don't see no mine in that picture either.

AND how did he get the TEAM RU down in the corner like that...???

|uK|Cube
06-29-2012, 04:45 AM
how did he get the TEAM RU down in the corner like that...???
F7

--- Updated ---

Where's the proof of him removing shit?
I could easily say blaze removed our nuke siren, yet he will not get banned since i do not have proof.
So what makes AnA so special to get banned without proof?

AnAunreal
06-29-2012, 05:22 AM
thx cube, but i removed the nuke siren, i told it before in the topic i am fair about that, but thats nog the problem the problem is that the ban reason is bullshit! banned for being a pain in the ass? if i was in the red team than i was a pain in the ass! LOL!!! i dont care i get banned, but my point is Chiss will allways get away with it! and thats bullshit!
i will sit out the ban for removing MINE nuke siren! but it was 100 matches and now i see it is 200 nice thx for that

.seVered.][
06-29-2012, 07:00 AM
F7 I know F7 brings up the team RU, but mine doesn't show in the corner like that. Mine has a different font and in a different spot... can I change those? I haven't even tried to ...perhaps I should.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/Shot0002.jpg

|uK|Cube
06-29-2012, 09:03 AM
[;31820']I know F7 brings up the team RU, but mine doesn't show in the corner like that. Mine has a different font and in a different spot... can I change those? I haven't even tried to ...perhaps I should.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/Shot0002.jpg
lmfao photoshop ftw

Banny
06-29-2012, 09:04 AM
lmfao photoshop ftw

ahah owned , xDD

|uK|chiseller
06-29-2012, 01:37 PM
F7

--- Updated ---

Where's the proof of him removing shit?
I could easily say blaze removed our nuke siren, yet he will not get banned since i do not have proof.
So what makes AnA so special to get banned without proof?

Reading the thread would help. Besides, 2 admins saw it, there's not much to discuss. Sometimes things like this happen quickly and you just don't have time to take a demo or screenshot, then you have to trust on the word of the responsible admin or mod. There's a reason why certain people are mods/admins and others aren't.
But yes, you are right. If YOU assert something, you will need proof since you aren't even a mod.

Hope that helps.

AnAunreal
You know what you did wrong. At first I banned you for the 2 points I stated in the beginning of the thread. Afterwards we noticed that you also removed the Nuke Siren, thus I upped the ban.
Since you know the rules very well and have caused troubles in the past, I decided to not let you get away with just 20 matches.

AnAunreal
06-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Reading the thread would help. Besides, 2 admins saw it, there's not much to discuss. Sometimes things like this happen quickly and you just don't have time to take a demo or screenshot, then you have to trust on the word of the responsible admin or mod. There's a reason why certain people are mods/admins and others aren't.
But yes, you are right. If YOU assert something, you will need proof since you aren't even a mod.

Hope that helps.

AnAunreal
You know what you did wrong. At first I banned you for the 2 points I stated in the beginning of the thread. Afterwards we noticed that you also removed the Nuke Siren, thus I upped the ban.
Since you know the rules very well and have caused troubles in the past, I decided to not let you get away with just 20 matches.

LOL 2 admins saw it 2 admins who are lovers, so they got eachothers back for sure!

LMAO!!! responsible admin or mod that is not you!

and yeah taking the past i like it!! be proud chiss!

after all this bullshit i realy know your real life sucks! so you get your part here
have fun with it!

Shotman
06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
whats up with siege, i always see people getting banned from there.

.seVered.][
06-29-2012, 03:07 PM
lmfao photoshop ftw

ReallyLMFAO, now i can see the faded mine in the photo.. nice LOL (<wearing my GrandPa GLASSES today.)

|uK|fleecey
06-29-2012, 03:09 PM
LOL 2 admins saw it 2 admins who are lovers, so they got eachothers back for sure!

after all this bullshit i realy know your real life sucks! so you get your part here
have fun with it!

1. It's chis, not Chiss.
2. It was actually 3 admins that saw you, not 2.
3. I actually lower you ban, believe it or not.

AnAunreal
06-29-2012, 04:54 PM
1. It's chis, not Chiss.
2. It was actually 3 admins that saw you, not 2.
3. I actually lower you ban, believe it or not.

1. i dont care chiss or chiss! or bullshit crap, all the same!
2. 2 or 3 does it matter?
3. do i have to thank you now?

Krikor
06-29-2012, 04:57 PM
here we go again " you have no life, you have no friends, etc etc " these kind of comments to attack someone on internet are just as retarded as the person is

ps : I was the third one, and its worse for you, cause u did wrong and i saw

|uK|Cube
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
YOU ALL SUCK.

|uK|Rays
06-29-2012, 05:55 PM
evry1 sux but me ^___________^

|uK|chiseller
06-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Maybe you should look up the word responsible. It means something else in this context. Good effort though. You almost reached second grade English.

Your past plays a role, yes. (http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/1718-Rules)

have fun with it!
If that makes you feel better, be my guest. As tempting (and easy) as it is, I will not drop down to your level.

.seVered.][
06-30-2012, 01:08 AM
YOU ALL SUCK.

I lick and BITE...and nibble some times....

|uK|Cube
06-30-2012, 09:50 AM
[;31926']I lick and BITE...and nibble some times....
thats so sexy, where's my babr zac.
i want to lick and bite, maybe even nibble on him.

AnAunreal
06-30-2012, 10:22 AM
prima, het maakt mij geen moer uit wat je doet! misschien zuigt mijn engels, maar als je dit niet begrijpt pak een woordenboek!

chiss ik weet gewoon dat je me niet mag en daarom mij op alle kleine dingen banned! ban volgende keer iedereen dan die elkaar boost om RU stomme idioot dat je er rond loopt!

en zoek een leven, maar dat zal idd moeilijk zijn in jou geval, dus het is je vergeven knulletje!

|uK|Sponge
06-30-2012, 11:05 AM
oki

CrashingCami
06-30-2012, 12:33 PM
prima, het maakt mij geen moer uit wat je doet! misschien zuigt mijn engels, maar als je dit niet begrijpt pak een woordenboek!

chiss ik weet gewoon dat je me niet mag en daarom mij op alle kleine dingen banned! ban volgende keer iedereen dan die elkaar boost om RU stomme idioot dat je er rond loopt!

en zoek een leven, maar dat zal idd moeilijk zijn in jou geval, dus het is je vergeven knulletje!
Actually you have a better english than many dutchies that I know. So its a bit lame that someone starts criticising it, is not like if you was born in a english speaking country, but lets forgive him because he was talking angry.

Btw just keep it in the forum with the english, not many dutchies here I think.

And he seems like quite a civilized player... at least in comparacy, I would drop his ban just for that ;D

Keith
06-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Actually you have a better english than many dutchies that I know. So its a bit lame that someone starts criticising it, is not like if you was born in a english speaking country, but lets forgive him because he was talking angry.

Btw just keep it in the forum with the english, not many dutchies here I think.

And he seems like quite a civilized player... at least in comparacy, I would drop his ban just for that ;D

More than you know

|uK|chiseller
06-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Most Dutch people (of our/my generation) speak excellent English. Obviously, a certain level of education is required.
Also, how is it "lame" to criticize his English? He failed at insulting me because he didn't know what 'responsible' means.
If I was angry I'd have banned him for personal attacks but the thing is, I don't care what some random welfare case thinks of me.

It's funny how certain people come to his defence, while ignoring everything he did.

CrashingCami
06-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Most Dutch people (of our/my generation) speak excellent English. Obviously, a certain level of education is required.
Also, how is it "lame" to criticize his English? He failed at insulting me because he didn't know what 'responsible' means.
If I was angry I'd have banned him for personal attacks but the thing is, I don't care what some random welfare case thinks of me.

It's funny how certain people come to his defence, while ignoring everything he did.
I know what he did, believe it or not I did read the whole thread, unless he did something else and you didnt post it.
I was just comparing the attitude he has with other people's attitude I have seen in this forum, somehow is better than many other's
lol, you are so easy to wind up Chiseller, just chill ffs
Now I stop replying to this post *hides*

Moskva
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM

I dont like talking by other people, and this isnt the case, but show respect and you will receive respect, AnA since the beginning has a problem with chis because of a past ban, which is alright since some people dont understand that if chis didnt ban him for what he did, someone else would. And by the time, us the admins or mods gotta deal with all the shit people throws

CrashingCami
06-30-2012, 02:52 PM
I dont like talking by other people, and this isnt the case, but show respect and you will receive respect, AnA since the beginning has a problem with chis because of a past ban, which is alright since some people dont understand that if chis didnt ban him for what he did, someone else would. And by the time, us the admins or mods gotta deal with all the shit people throws
Understood then, I step out.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-30-2012, 05:01 PM
this is seriously stupid. you did some stupid shit and now you bring someone elses personal life into it to try and turn things on its head? how old are you again? jesus fuck grow up

|uK|chiseller
06-30-2012, 05:43 PM
I know what he did, believe it or not I did read the whole thread, unless he did something else and you didnt post it.
I was just comparing the attitude he has with other people's attitude I have seen in this forum, somehow is better than many other's
Now I stop replying to this post *hides*

There's a difference between enjoying argumentations and being easy to wind up. Then again, you don't know me very well.

CrashingCami
06-30-2012, 08:26 PM
There's a difference between enjoying argumentations and being easy to wind up. Then again, you don't know me very well.
True indeed

AnAunreal
07-01-2012, 09:14 AM
this is seriously stupid. you did some stupid shit and now you bring someone elses personal life into it to try and turn things on its head? how old are you again? jesus fuck grow up

Yes it is stupid blaze i know, mutch as THE stupids bans i Allways get from chiss! I read on This forum bans for mutch more stupid things as : removing ss, camping, sup spam, removing sc's That kind of stuf and than THE punish is 1 day or 3 matches something like That! Use The Same punish and do not punish because of à person. More i dont have to say.

|uK|fleecey
07-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Yes it is stupid blaze i know, mutch as THE stupids bans i Allways get from chiss! I read on This forum bans for mutch more stupid things as : removing ss, camping, sup spam, removing sc's That kind of stuf and than THE punish is 1 day or 3 matches something like That! Use The Same punish and do not punish because of à person. More i dont have to say.

Y U NO SPEAK ENGLISH.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 01:14 PM
your ban was updated to a lengthier ban by chis for bringing his personal matters as a way of making yourself heard fleece updated the ban to be less so why are you still talking?

AnAunreal
07-01-2012, 02:47 PM
your ban was updated to a lengthier ban by chis for bringing his personal matters as a way of making yourself heard fleece updated the ban to be less so why are you still talking?

Chiss upgrades THE ban because removing my own Nuke siren, and why i should be happy by The downgrade of fleece if it is still 50 Times more than That as à regual ban in This forum?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
you removed your own nuke siren which in turn damaged the chances of your team.

its funny you dont even mention the fact you stood in the tele as well as feign deathed in it to stop your team from using the tele

HIGH+CAMILO
07-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Banana before i forget: CHUPA.

Banny
07-02-2012, 09:44 AM
CHUPA.

meu caralho

mal
07-04-2012, 02:59 AM
all i see is a player getting banned for a dumb ass reason by chiseler.. again.
ive been playing siege for some time now and there has always been problems with admins on uk siege.
since uk gave some respective players admin it cooled down a bit.
they are doing a good job.

but... chiseler... man
you must have some dick since every1 is stepping on it and you just bring the ban hammer.
you banned ana for 1 reason: he is always bitching about your actions... whether it is team stacking, camping or sup spamming wich you all excel at.
so.. what do you do? you ban them! because you can.

you play so little nowadays why you so mad all the time?

stop being a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( i dont care about ana's ban just wanted to say that this isnt the first time chiseler is being a dick admin and others need to resolve, explain or clarify the matter)

|uK|chiseller
07-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Your reading comprehension is equal to a Spanish speaking ant.

Also, if I am stacking, camping or excessively spamming the supplier you are free to take a demo and post it here. Otherwise I'd say you're just butthurt because I own your ass whenever I want to.
Thank you, come again.

Banny
07-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Thank you, come again.
APU!!
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/toontownjuggalo/Simpsons_APU.jpg

Moskva
07-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Your reading comprehension is equal to a Spanish speaking ant.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA8rd5573qj4N7rz-QK315vIBoNvdD5LPPLonjIi66EmzqnJuVkDTktQ

kron
07-04-2012, 09:42 PM
All these insults are unnecessary.
Just give Kron admin and all will be resolved.

mal
07-05-2012, 09:34 AM
my but hurts because you are an selfish prick.
only enforcing rules on others and cutting yourself some slack.

also you think you are so smart because you can speak more then one language...
telling other ppl they are dumb because they cant express themself in a foreign language makes you look even more like an idiot then you already are.

''Obviously, a certain level of education is required''
''I don't care what some random welfare case thinks of me.''

these lines show that you are still a kid and you need to grow up

|uK|fleecey
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Boys, boys!

The ban is over, let's move on! There is no need to fight or argue anymore!

|uK|chiseller
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
lots of tears

You throw random allegations at me without any substance and except me to be nice. In what world do you live?
It has been stated more than once why Ana was banned. If you can't grasp that then I really have to doubt your reading comprehension skills.

Arguing with an ape would be more productive.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-07-2012, 07:40 AM
sorry i had to post this

LOLOOLOOLOLOLOL

.seVered.][
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
sorry i had to post this

LOLOOLOOLOLOLOL

I have to 2nd that....

LOLOOLOOLOLOLOL

TDNConvict
07-09-2012, 09:52 AM