PDA

View Full Version : VandammE Ban

`JaSs^uK
06-28-2012, 05:19 PM
This player was banned for seven day's was given warning's from my self and odin for spawnkilling high on caves covering the spawn point , He had know intentions of playing ut seem's he was just set out to annoy other player's which he was doing very well at that. 555 556 557

0din
06-29-2012, 03:50 AM
He was banned on caves, but still he showed up on caves an hour later. Still laming/dm'ing/acting like a 10 year old. Someone removed the ban btw ? (the first time)

Not going for the flag at all !
He was warned by me and Jass again.

Forgot pic of the console, soz.

/jan

0din
06-29-2012, 06:59 AM
And the ban is gone. So the big question is, are jass and me doing something wrong ?
Checked this morning (nexgen) and the ban was there exp.5/7-2012.

/jan

SAM
06-29-2012, 07:00 AM
I actually spoke to jass about it. The server log shows he was the last person to amend the ban. I think we agreed that once he amended the ban he didn't press update ban. Which is necessary. Best thing to do going forwards is, once you think you have amended your ban, you need to close out of nexgen and then reopen it and check th ban as it will show you a true reflection as opposed to the one which has not been updated.

`JaSs^uK
06-29-2012, 07:06 AM
I actually spoke to jass about it. The server log shows he was the last person to amend the ban. I think we agreed that once he amended the ban he didn't press update ban. Which is necessary. Best thing to do going forwards is, once you think you have amended your ban, you need to close out of nexgen and then reopen it and check th ban as it will show you a true reflection as opposed to the one which has not been updated.

Sam yes we spoke about that , but i checked again today and had to do it again odin went and check too and the ban was set , i went see if the ban was still there at 11 am this morning and had gone again , so i have just done it again let's see if it stay's . nop it's gone again i give up time checked 12.18 just looked.

0din
06-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Yea, gone again. Just checked.
And it was set right as far as i could see, weird.

/jan

HIGH+CAMILO
06-29-2012, 07:36 AM
This guys is playing right now!

`JaSs^uK
06-29-2012, 07:51 AM
This guys is playing right now!

Well the guy was banned High+Camilo , but for some strange reason the ban seem's to keep disappearing , I have set the ban a few time's and also asked odin to comfirm the ban was set which he did, but the time next you look the ban as gone very strange .

SAM
06-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I'll have a look when I get indoors and also I'll delete any account I find deleting bans. In other word no more access whoever it is

`JaSs^uK
06-29-2012, 11:05 AM
I'll have a look when I get indoors and also I'll delete any account I find deleting bans. In other word no more access whoever it is

Sam , I was actually starting to think there was somthing wrong with nexgen .

Higor
06-29-2012, 12:53 PM
My boy, there is something wrong with nexgen.

On one of my older experiments, I managed to modify a ban remotely.
Is the auto adjustable ban option enabled?

~Viper]LtD[~
06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Weird, never experienced this.

`JaSs^uK
06-29-2012, 06:09 PM
QUOTE='~Viper]LtD[~;31902']Weird, never experienced this.[/QUOTE]

Yes true Viper it is weird , but sam's on the case and hope he can find out who is removing the ban's as they dont do it by them self's . As a admin respectfully i am saying too any admin , a admin is there to hoepfully stop lame game play , but if someone is removing ban's because its a friend or a team member is totally defeating the object of having admin's .

Sam. As you can see i Rebanned this player today Time 14.22pm/ 30.06.2012 screenshot of ban set .591[

`JaSs^uK
06-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Sam .ban update time and screenshot of ban set.