PDA

View Full Version : Introducing :: Map List for MLSG II

Reb
06-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the BETA maplist for MLSG Season II

This map list was decided on by the admins, now it is time for your feedback!

BlackRiver2A
BlueVember
Butchered EDIT
Clarion[SwS]
Face[SpawnkillFreev3]
Hydro16SIEGED
IcePost
Masteroid]Siege[
McSwartzly2004
uK-Bathrooms][FIXED][
uK-BraveHeartUltimateV5
uK-MiniCivilWarV3]FIXED[
uK-Orbital][
uK-Relentless
uK-Simplex][
[C]Firepot][
Kanjar
NovemberCE

You might want to check out last seasons map list - http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/maps.php?c=81

Add your comments, what do you think should be added/deleted?

This thread will be open for One Week

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-30-2012, 10:01 PM
braveheart v5? 90% of matches in this map who make that tele above enemy base wins (and is too easy make a tele there)

Moskva
06-30-2012, 11:12 PM
November and BlueVember? in that case you can also do bathrooms fixed and bathrooms ultimate or both mcswartzlys

Sniperfortress would have been a good option if DH actually mirrors it instead of putting uK stuff only

as for the lols I recommend Nali Town and dodge chase balls, great pug maps

A^3
07-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Get rid of these maps.

IcePost- players will just rocket cannon thru wall.

uK-BraveHeartUltimateV5 - Tele wins it.

uK-Relentless - Tele wins it.

terminator
07-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Disagree to all of ya!
If u remove braveheart i'm out even if my team don't pick that map at all!
It's not always easy to make tele above it and it happened couple of times that tele on mountain didn't win that match!

Banny
07-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Disagree to all of ya!
If u remove braveheart i'm out even if my team don't pick that map at all!
It's not always easy to make tele above it and it happened couple of times that tele on mountain didn't win that match!

how many players it take to upgrade you for a trans so u can make tele?

I agree Remove braveheart. That shit is easy. match would'nt last for even 15 mins

PS : Why everest isn't there? Cmon it's way better than November

|uK|kenneth
07-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Get rid of these maps.

not allowed in mlsg

--- Updated ---

November and BlueVember? in that case you can also do bathrooms fixed and bathrooms ultimate or both mcswartzlys

Sniperfortress would have been a good option if DH actually mirrors it instead of putting uK stuff only

as for the lols I recommend Nali Town and dodge chase balls, great pug maps

dodge chase balls ahahha i remember we played this map in a pug jesus that was so epic ahhahaha.

|uK|Rays
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Get rid of these maps.

uK-BraveHeartUltimateV5 - Tele wins it.

uK-Relentless - Tele wins it.

rocket cannons through walls isnt allowed so Icepost should be a decent 5v5 map.
agree about braveheart, but it doesnt bother me enough to argue with termi for days over it
i know what you mean about relentless but its got a good flow. the high tele isn't that hard to get to and kill

SogeKing
07-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Remove Braveheart and one of the "vember" maps! I say keep Freeze's map since it has many more things that come into play than just "Tunnel and Stairs"

Banny
07-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Remove Braveheart and one of the "vember" maps! I say keep Freeze's map since it has many more things that come into play than just "Tunnel and Stairs"

Put Bathvember, remove November

kthxbye

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2012, 01:11 PM
remove novemberce and keep the rest of the maps, personally i think you should remove even more maps as now it seems as if you have more maps then the proposed amount of teams meaning one team could keep playing the same cycle of maps through to the finals...

[R]^Osyris
07-08-2012, 04:16 PM
IcePost???? Really xD why not put niven too... IcePost is a shit map for mlsg:stung:

TDNConvict
07-08-2012, 06:05 PM
we all have maps on there we may not like... at worst a map like braveheart of icepost will get picked by a team and they can't for the rest of the season.. so just get through it

Reb
07-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Official Maplist has been posted - http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/2393-Official-MLSG-II-Maplist

If you have questions, post in the MLSG HELP THREAD. This thread will close.