PDA

View Full Version : So I tried logging in with my old name...

CoMmAnDeRZombee
02-27-2011, 05:41 AM
...and after four tries, finally figured out that maybe a new forum = new registration.

ANYWAYS.

This new forum is quite nice, but I find myself pining for the old, classic forum that was the second (not the first!) one. As a man who has not played this sport known as Questionably-True Competition ("Unreal Tournament") for the greater part of a year, what have the Unreal Killers Clan been up to? Have their favorite modifications to a classic past-time been favorable and fidelitous to them, and the old sport as a whole? Does the sport's heart still beat fast? Is this unknown figure - with a name that looks like the dyspraxic abomination of an epileptic Caps-Lock, and using increasingly complex similes, metaphors, and words - even known outside of a select few? Are there legendary stories told of his greatness, akin to a creator myth? Did a certain fiery member - a Blaze if you will - totally fuck up his name on the "Ex |uK| Members" list?!

The answer to these yes-no questions (regarding the game, the popularity of the game, the popularity of the name, and the spelling of the name) should be a loud, tumultuous "YES! Legendary tales of your fierceness in battle and passion in bed are well-told throughout our flourishing kingdom that embodies most of this Unreal Tournament! Your name is indeed one of the most well-known outside of a select few, and we did indeed fuck up your name, thou Master of the Undead Legions!"; sadly, I'm willing to gamble my finest horse (and anything that sounds like "horse") that only half of the last half - and the less desired half, for that - is true! There are no legends to speak of for this man! No history that spans entire eras of a proud, bold clan! Has he been shafted so brutally by his comrades to have no stories as they must surely do? This man of men can only whole-heartedly agree with the last statement. Being as merciful to the ignorant masses as he is a magnet to the more curvaceous of two genders, though, he will gladly fill every orifice of every unknown body with knowledge, like a brutal bukkake of truth!

It all started approximately 1,000 years ago, when a Council of Elders were created from the elements themselves (hence, Blaze, of Fire; Subz, of Ice; Shiva, of Aether; CoMmAnDeRZombee, of Anti-Aether[?]; Blast!, of Sound; MeNTaL^, of Mind; Sean, of Jansen; Moose, of Meese; Big_G, of Coral; Devil, of Hawk) and through them did come a forum, dubbed the First Forum, that was won by a Forum Arena. Through these times did come the Archaic Period, or Iron Age of such an extinct gametype as this "Slayer of Bin", and also the ages of this "Instant Gibbing" and "Siege Warfare". With work and refinement of skills did come the Classical Period, or Golden Age, of this group, where proficiency was seen in all aspects of their games, and a new forum was made, the Second Forum. With this forum came a great number of followers, as well as the ascendence of some of this Council, with newer followers taking their place as Supreme Deities. Now it is 2341. Fifty years have passed since the founding of DeathMatch. Membership for the clan number in the hundreds of billions. So I ask: Has the clan entered its Hellenistic Period, or Atomic Age?

tl;dr

Hi guys. What have you and the game all been up to lately?

edit: AND FIX MY NAME BLAZE YOU BRITON.

|uK|MiniWick
02-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Who is this retard....Is he high ?

Sakura
02-27-2011, 08:42 AM
He writes pretty good o.o. xXx and him both do >.> Hey comanderzombie what mods do you play? I wanna have a 1v1 now :D. Heretic period or atomic age doesn't atomic mean blow up? then I guess its in the first one.

|uK|Chronox
02-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Hey CZ good to see u here, how have u been mate :D

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-27-2011, 03:32 PM
lol cz!

good to see you man epic story i like it :D

what you been up to

SAM
02-27-2011, 06:12 PM
cz give me tacos

areku