PDA

View Full Version : ban reason

maka
07-02-2012, 09:19 AM
I see that im banned for life with no reason given, so can an admin explain me why ive got this ban for life? thanks in advance.

|uK|chiseller
07-02-2012, 10:52 AM
He's permanently banned from the instagib server without any reason nor name given.
Anyone care to explain?

maka
07-02-2012, 11:01 AM
some one explain so i can frag again, im a no-lifer :(

|uK|Melted_Ice
07-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Maybe they felt threatened by your abs?

~Viper]LtD[~
07-02-2012, 11:42 AM
No idea actually

maka
07-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Maybe they felt threatened by your abs?

Yes they be jelly of my abs, thats the result of gaming on your servers. you can see im an ut99 addict, 24/7 playing to get those abs !!!

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I have only just been able to get this picture off my computer as it went down . Well your rasist comment's on server towards players . 592 .it's only a few week's ago you was warned and banned from the server, and a post was made as i warned you for laming and the comment i got back from you was F* after you was warned.593 .

UNrealshots
07-02-2012, 12:18 PM
whoever "Nuke" is threatens to kick/ban players if they place a kick on him rofl.

maka
07-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Well your rasist comment's on server towards' player's dont help at all , 592

Why so serious? If some one is the least racist person that would be me, besides Ghandi...
btw cant enlarge that image, but i think thats the one when i said; the best jew is a dead jew. right? and like i explained on the server a few moments after that, it was a joke.

Shotman
07-02-2012, 12:39 PM
i think he said moments not months

maka
07-02-2012, 12:40 PM
he already deleted his post :p, he doesnt like me that much :p

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 12:44 PM
yes he did say moment's sry , maka.tr so everytime you are warned and you tell admin's to F* or make rasist remarks towards player's it's all a joke to you is it. and it's not a case of not likeing anyone .

maka
07-02-2012, 12:45 PM
yes he did say moment's sry , maka.tr so everytime you are warned and you tell a admin's to F* or make rasist remarks towards player's it's all a joke to you is it.

For the first thing i got a week ban so... And the fuck off was because i got frustrated with the popup getting in my face every second, my fault because i forgot to check the 'I gree' box :p so i said fuck off :D

and let the past be the past, its about the ban ive received with no reason given so I would like to have this explained.

0din
07-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Why so serious? If some one is the least racist person that would be me, besides Ghandi...
btw cant enlarge that image, but i think thats the one when i said; the best jew is a dead jew. right? and like i explained on the server a few moments after that, it was a joke.

I have warned you a few times too, a couple of times cause "bad language", much like the one jass is refering to.
And you behave like a 10 years old much of the time on the UK server.

/0din

maka
07-02-2012, 01:15 PM
I have warned you a few times too, a couple of times cause "bad language", much like the one jass is refering to.
And you behave like a 10 years old much of the time on the UK server.

/0din

you never warned me about my language, no one did.

But I'm waiting for someone to tell me why i deserved this permanent ban. Like I said before, leave the past be...

SilverWing
07-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Plz leave your name and reason when u ban the player on nexgen...

And just from reading this... i think ur banned for being racist .... now move on

maka
07-02-2012, 01:42 PM

And just from reading this... i think ur banned for being racist .... now move on

yeah a week after i said those things i got a ban... seems legit

0din
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
you never warned me about my language, no one did.

But I'm waiting for someone to tell me why i deserved this permanent ban. Like I said before, leave the past be...

Yes i did.
Last time on Gauntlet, shootemup was your target.

Anyway, i did not ban you...this time.

/0din

maka
07-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes i did.
Last time on Gauntlet, shootemup was your target.

Anyway, i did not ban you...this time.

/0din

that was what Jass was talking about, ive said that yes but it was a joke... im not a racist at all... Ive dealt with racism my self growing up as a Turk in a country full of racists so ;)

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM

Silverwing . i have put my name to the ban on nexgen sry i didn't do it earlier as the picture i needed was on the other computer that went down .

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 03:12 PM
that was what Jass was talking about, ive said that yes but it was a joke... im not a racist at all... Ive dealt with racism my self growing up as a Turk in a country full of racists so ;)

maka as you say you have delt with rascim all your life being the case so making a nasty comment like the one you did why ? As i dont think the person found your joke funny at all . I have no further comment to make on this issue.

maka
07-02-2012, 04:23 PM
So you ban me one week after i said those things? ROFL shit just got funny, you werent even on the server the day i got banned. And I dont believe it was you who banned me

0din
07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Look at the date at the bottom of the pic.

Case closed.

/0din

maka
07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
whahaha people lie to get me banned, can it get funnier? If i deserved a ban why didnt you ban me while you were on the server 0din?
then again if thats the reason, i dont think permban is the way to handle it is it?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
whoever "Nuke" is threatens to kick/ban players if they place a kick on him rofl.

that is nukemz aka biggest northern based faggot of ut

he has no admin btw

maka
07-02-2012, 05:36 PM
come on man, perm ban for such a thing is way too harsh lol

Moskva
07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
If its permaban its reaaally too fucking much

maka
07-02-2012, 06:41 PM
If its permaban its reaaally too fucking much

I admit I was wrong by saying it but i didnt real mean it, was more of a joke. But OK if I deserve a ban for it, il deal with it but a perm ban? too much man

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I admit I was wrong by saying it but i didnt real mean it, was more of a joke. But OK if I deserve a ban for it, il deal with it but a perm ban? too much man

How meny times have you been warned by admins for your attitude and game play towards other players alot but you keep coming back and doing the same thing ?

maka
07-02-2012, 06:59 PM
How meny times have you been warned by admins for your attitude and game play towards other players alot but you keep coming back and doing the same thing ?

never been warned about my language, banned once.

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 07:14 PM
never been warned about my language, banned once.

Really ? the last time i banned you for laming i warned you and you told me to F* so guess you have .

maka
07-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Really ? the last time i banned you for laming i warned you and you told me to F* so guess you have .

that i have explained before, thats the time you banned me. i was annoyed by the popup thats why i said fuck off

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 07:22 PM
that i have explained before, thats the time you banned me. i was annoyed by the popup thats why i said fuck off

the popup as you call it is there for a reason . [ enough said if a higher power wishes to remove your ban let it be! ]

SAM
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
If you feel he has learnt his lesson or that the term is too harsh, it's up to you to revise it Jass.

maka
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
the popup as you call it is there for a reason . [ enough said if a higher power wishes to remove your ban let it be! ]

Yeah, because it was the first time ive seen a popup it didnt see the accept and agree box thing so it kept coming back which is annoying when youre playing

--- Updated ---

If you feel he has learnt his lesson or that the term is too harsh, it's up to you to revise it Jass.

lol nice, that guy never liked me i dont think he will remove it or what so ever

|uK|chiseller
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Perma ban is way too harsh in my eyes. So is the 1 week for laming.

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah, because it was the first time ive seen a popup it didnt see the accept and agree box thing so it kept coming back which is annoying when youre playing

--- Updated ---

lol nice, that guy never liked me i dont think he will remove it or what so ever

First maka i dont judge or dislike anyone for my own reasons your attiude is your down fall , but i will go against my better judgement and remove the ban just hope you will learn from this?.

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 07:52 PM

Sam . i have gone against my better judgement and removed the ban i hope maka learns from this but time will tell .

`JaSs^uK
07-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Perma ban is way too harsh in my eyes. So is the 1 week for laming.

Chiseller . maka was banned for 10 matches not a week from me but as had numours warnings for lame game play and abuse . with a all due respect you have not seen him play .

UNrealshots
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM
that is nukemz aka biggest northern based faggot of ut

he has no admin btw

ROFL what a piece of shit I shoulda gone in and lamed the guy.. I was speccing what a dickhead...

maka
07-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Thanks, i will donate 5 dollar for you guys being so nice

Oke done :)

|uK|chiseller
07-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Chiseller . maka was banned for 10 matches not a week from me but as had numours warnings for lame game play and abuse . with a all due respect you have not seen him play .
It was said earlier in the thread that he was banned for 1 week. I guess that was something else then. 10 matches is nothing, indeed.

maka
07-03-2012, 11:09 AM
why isnt my nickname green :(

|uK|fleecey
07-03-2012, 11:29 AM
why isnt my nickname green :(

Probably will soon, if you donate it. :)

maka
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Probably will soon, if you donate it. :)

Dear maka,

We have noticed that you haved used our PayPal Donation System on 03-07-12, 10:48.
Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed.

Best Regards,

SAM
07-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Yes once the donation is confirmed it will transfer you automatically however you need to wait for Shiva to confirm it.

maka
07-03-2012, 04:31 PM
still not green :(

SAM
07-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Yes Shiva has not been online.

Shan where you at these days?!

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-03-2012, 05:51 PM
he hides at ipug the noob

--- Updated ---

ROFL what a piece of shit I shoulda gone in and lamed the guy.. I was speccing what a dickhead...

lol hes jass's son, jass said he would reign him in

~Viper]LtD[~
07-03-2012, 07:38 PM
he hides at ipug the noob

--- Updated ---

lol hes jass's son, jass said he would reign him in

Oh so thats why he said ' don't kick me or I will kick you '. So he can use Jass' admin. Annoying.

SAM
07-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Well if it isn't jass playing then jass you need to make sure your brother does not use your priviliges.

`JaSs^uK
07-04-2012, 04:01 AM
LtD[~;32282']Oh so thats why he said ' don't kick me or I will kick you '. So he can use Jass' admin. Annoying.
Viper can i just say that brett ie nuke as the name he uses cannot use my admin rights or get access to my pc , I have warned him about the stupid comment he made on the uk server acting like a child and if i had been on the server at the time he said that i would have warned him the same way i would with any other player, As i have explained to to blaze on ts when we spoke. viper the best thing to do with nuke if he is hiding in the ipug chan just for his own silly reasons is ban him out of it.

--- Updated ---

Sam,Trust me he cannot and i would never give them to anyone. Also i think his ears are still ringing becuase of the good overhaul i have gave him for coming out with that silly comment he typed on the server.

SAM
07-04-2012, 12:56 PM
As long as you have the issue at hand it's all good. Just make sure you tell him some stern words if he needs a good telling off. :D

`JaSs^uK
07-04-2012, 01:09 PM
As long as you have the issue at hand it's all good. Just make sure you tell him some stern words if he needs a good telling off. :D

Sam the issue is in hand i think he got the message loud and clear when i went upstairs with both guns blazing he got more then a telling off m8 :D

SAM
07-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Allow it.

maka
07-05-2012, 07:14 PM

`JaSs^uK
07-06-2012, 03:45 AM

Maka, you will have to wait for Shiva to confirm it then it will go green .

|uK|kenneth
07-06-2012, 05:17 AM
for how long is it going to be green?

|uK|fleecey
07-06-2012, 06:18 AM
for how long is it going to be green?

Probably all time, if you donate once it should be green. But idk to be sure.

Mp/5
07-06-2012, 12:10 PM
U know its funny u say its all a big joke to u maka. first i would like to know what is so funny to u saying racist remarks like those?
This wasnt the first time u said stuff like that and u even used nicks as jew hunter and jewkiller. If anyone wants proff u can look at ukstats for the server and see those nicks were used by an nl player, and if u look when maka played u will see the times match.
Second i dont think u were laughing and u r sure a big (if not hugh) racist and not even towards jews, saw u saying remarks about Belgiums to Sirwanksalot, about how they r second class and other stuff.
Beside all of those, whenever u r on the server u always flame and try to annoy other players when u r winning, saying stuff like this is too easy and u all suck etc.
So maybe u escaped this time from a ban, but if u keep acting the same way i reckon it wont be long till u will be banned again. I sure hope u learned smt from it.
Atleast now i know why u act so racist... ohh and adding to it a big liar 2 gj pretending u are innocent

~Viper]LtD[~
07-06-2012, 02:39 PM
, saw u saying remarks about Belgiums to Sirwanksalot, about how they r second class and other stuff.
Atleast now i know why u act so racist... ohh and adding to it a big liar 2 gj pretending u are innocent

:O

Mp/5
07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
ye i thought u would like that 1 viper ;)

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-07-2012, 07:11 AM
jass has it under control

maka
07-07-2012, 07:41 AM
its true that's to easy i can't deny that, or maybe im just too good i dont know

maka
07-11-2012, 01:57 PM
how long does it take to check my donation? lol

`JaSs^uK
07-11-2012, 02:13 PM
how long does it take to check my donation? lol

Your donation will be updated as soon as shiva can sort it he's probley busy at home at the moment , other people have donated too and they will have to wait same as you maka but he will get round to it dont worry.

SAM
07-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Shiva has a newborn son so please be patient! There's no extra benefit other than green name and a nice tingly feeling after you donate knowing you just helped the server upkeep. :)

Neff
07-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm outraged, did you not hear about the genocide of over 6 million jews?

The next guy that thinks jew jokes are funny should be forced to read "The Diary of Anne Frank," and reflect in an essay on how much of a piece of shit they are before being allowed back on the server.

maka
08-22-2012, 07:52 AM
why am i not green :@

|uK|Grimreaper
08-22-2012, 09:51 PM
who is this turk lol :P