PDA

View Full Version : Please, give me the real reasons!

asdasdasdasddddd
07-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Sam, you 3 or 4 weeks ago you banned me in bt server i want to say that when i installed ut99 to my computer i tried joining siege server first but i ahd an ace problem cause windows vista after that i saw you in bt server and i came there i said that 'Sam, i have got a problem about ace can you help me?' and you banned me i cant see anything for banning here Can u please give me the reason? i really had no connections with siegeultimate and things u are accusing me. Bring me 1 proof and i will shut my mouth I don't know why administrators hate me... i know i wasn't good before but at least i wasn't cheating and i wasn't hacking, i wish i even knew things with PCs cmon sam answer them and i will be quiet ok? please give me the real reasons!

terminator
07-04-2012, 03:51 PM
I don't think anyone would fight so hard to get unbanned.. with a knowledge good enough to make siegeultimate , packing viruses in it.. u really think he wouldn't make himself new account, get another ip, PC perhaps, virtual machine and how many other things, which could make him avoid that ban.

I really think that this guy got no connection with siegeultimate... guy who "impersonate" him that day, pretty much knew what was going on.
Let's not ban people for the accusations... it could be someone using my account to post that shit, and in that case i would be permabanned now.
Just want to get that proof , if it's not secret and i won't ever defend this guy

asdasd
07-04-2012, 04:23 PM
cmon sam you cant solve anything with banning only try talking why arent you trying talking? you are always doing same things you arent listening any body believe to real things i didnt do any things you know that too

terminator
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Didn't expect such a problem solving by SAM... hmmm

asdasd
07-04-2012, 04:50 PM
cmon sam try talking for solving problems

SAM
07-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Termi you don't need to be involved with this. It's not a personal grudge. He's been a very naughty boy let him deal with his own issues.

Ahmet if you dont stop creating spam accounts Without real names and spamming when you were given the reason whic you do not want to accept, then I can easily just ban you from sign ups.

asdasd
07-05-2012, 01:59 AM
cmon sam you didnt see me this year im good boy try giving chance and i think im banned cause last year but try giving chance and see me this year cmon sam

terminator
07-05-2012, 09:47 AM
I'll leave it up to you SAM.
Ah actually, just want everyone to be treated the same and i really believe that ahmet is innocent considering the accusations u have made.
But if u really got the proof against of which u don't want to post in public, i'll believe to that.
Although i would like to see ahm3t unbanned once :P to see how he plays , it was fun XD

SAM
07-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Why would you be banned because of last year. I thought you didn't do anything?

|uK|kenneth
07-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Why would you be banned because of last year. I thought you didn't do anything?

LOLOLOLOL hahahahaha

asdasd
07-05-2012, 01:57 PM
ye i banned but it was last year ok but you didnt see me this year so i didnt do any thing did you ban me for last year? i think blaze banned me for last year so i think you accepted that too im innocent ok sam im banned for last year but why did you ban me this year look my first posts everything is real i came and i said that 'hi sam i have got a problem about ace can you help me?' did you ban me for this thing? and i didnt joined uk servers this year cause windows vista ace problem so i didnt do anything in uk servers why did you ban me? Please, give me the real reasons! sam

Shotman
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
ok i have seen the other topic that you first made and saw the reason of the ban. I can only conclude 3 things: your trolling, your blind or you can't read.

terminator
07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
If i remember he was banned because of his behaviour. Am i right?

asdasd
07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
ye termi im banned for my this behaviour and i didnt do anything for this time only went bt server and said somethings (you can look my first post if you want to learn what did i say?) and sam banned me sam can you say why im banned? i have banned for last year but i didnt do anythings this year Please, give me the real reasons! sam

SAM
07-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Really losing my patience. I've told you the reason. Learn to read. Any more posts about this and I'll ban your account and make sure you can't register another.

Vatiko//
07-05-2012, 07:13 PM
stfu ahmed i hope your banned for life .

asdasd
07-06-2012, 01:53 AM
you can stfu vatiko (and my name isnt ahmed my name is ahmet ok?) sam only say you banned me for other behaviours but this year i didnt join uk servers when you were in bt server i joined there and you abnned me why?

asdasd
07-06-2012, 02:26 PM
sam you didnt answer Please, give me the real reasons! sam

nOs*Wildcard
07-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey! Your the one who spammed my gametracker and the other gametrackers! Good thing gametracker shut your account down. Sam dispose of this guy he will be even less trouble when we can't hear him. ERASE HIM.

asdasd
07-06-2012, 03:58 PM
lol i didnt spam gametracker first i havent got gametracker account what are you saying? cmon i didnt do anything it was other one really i joined to gametracker 1 or 2 i havent got account there i didnt do that ok?

audiosonic
07-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Bog lan! Uc tane yumurtali ekmek, evet?

terminator
07-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Maybe someone is screwing with his account or

asdasd
07-07-2012, 02:22 AM
lol audio ok your food will be prepared xD and why everyone complaining same things you hacked our accounts you hacked siegeultimate you hacked game it is really comic for me because i couldnt join to ut99 for 1 year cause school because i had a very important exam for 3 years but it finished i can play ut now but when im not here someone hacked everything with my name is it true? cmon im not old i dont know hacking first i dont know format to computer my brother is doing that always and i loaded wiacking and i dn 7 ultimate so i havent got ace problem ok sam i think you know that too i dont know hacking and i didnt hack anything only i want to play in funny uk siege server i wont be kid pls try that sam and say why did you ban me? (pls say except hacking lieings) Please, give me the real reasons! sam

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-07-2012, 06:49 AM
you're a douchebag which is reason enough to ban you as it is our services that we provide to you for free until you make a nuisance of yourself and we feel you no longer have the PRIVILEGE to play here anymore kthxbye

asdasd
07-07-2012, 12:01 PM
blaze i think you didnt understand me i said that last yeain summr you banned me for that but this year i didnt join to ut99 and uk servers i joined in summer and i tried talking with sam and he banned me im asking why did he ban me i didnt do anything and he banned me while stopping in bt server ok?

|uK|kenneth
07-07-2012, 12:09 PM
ban this idiot already. jesus

asdasd
07-07-2012, 01:03 PM
kenneth im not waiting an answer from you you dont have to post always ok?

|uK|kenneth
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM
lol hes pming me now > "what a noob stop talking in adult's place xD"

asdasd
07-07-2012, 01:25 PM
it is really good pm xD

Shotman
07-07-2012, 01:39 PM
*sigh* this noob/idiot/whiner and thread

asdasd
07-07-2012, 02:07 PM
heatwave im not talking with you and kenneth why always are you posting?

`JaSs^uK
07-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I can see this thread carrying on till the year 2020 .

terminator
07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Well if some of you guys were banned you would probably whine as well.
Maybe if i was on his place, i would also be pain in the ass cuz.. least i'd like someone to PM me , saying : "Here man, u did that and deserved permanent ban, here is the proof, now get out of this community u're not welcomed anymore!" and i would say ok and just leave it as it is.
Especially if it was ban due to behaviour.. that shouldn't be permanent ban definately... also considering that some of the
banned cheaters were playing on uk siege without probs and without anyone complaining.

Moko
07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
I'll leave it up to you SAM.
Ah actually, just want everyone to be treated the same and i really believe that ahmet is innocent considering the accusations u have made.
But if u really got the proof against of which u don't want to post in public, i'll believe to that.
Although i would like to see ahm3t unbanned once :P to see how he plays , it was fun XD

Stop being a trouble maker.

terminator
07-07-2012, 04:32 PM
No, i'm here to fix the troubles if possible!

Deepack
07-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Stop being a trouble maker.

Just unban dis kid. I've played with him a few times back in d ts face server when it was up and he plays ok. As long as he didn't use a bot (cough cough blackout )or cheats then he should deserve to play in the servers. Forum reputation means squat It should not affect you in real gameplay. Ahmet, if your interested you can be my 3rd Ut student. Within a month your skill will be unimaginable. sXc' specializes in mid airs and moving shock combos.

Moko
07-07-2012, 04:40 PM
No, i'm here to fix the troubles if possible!

Sometimes you need to mind your own beeswax, somethings you can't actually help.

Deepack
07-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Sometimes you need to mind your own beeswax, somethings you can't actually help.
True, then we should all mind our business cause the only ones who should post here are Ahmet and Sam.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Ahmet, if your interested you can be my 3rd Ut student. Within a month your skill will be unimaginable.

LOL NICE YOUR TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO PLAY LIKE A MORON WOW

terminator
07-07-2012, 07:29 PM
No Moko!! Not trying to fix things at all won't help! How come i should know if i can help or not if i don't even try?

|uK|She-Hunter
07-07-2012, 09:06 PM
here is your reason it's his server and he can ban u if he wants you dont like it to bad suck it up . I got your back Sam.

.seVered.][
07-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Where do I post a complaint about people COMPLAINING... hmmm....

asdasd
07-08-2012, 02:24 AM
ye sam can do that but i asked for what did he do that? because i didnt join any uk servers and i didnt play in uk servers this year and when i joined sam banned me without any complain and he said you hacked but i didnt hack first i learned new that formatting computer i dont know hacking so i d,dnt do anything im asking why?

--- Updated ---

and im waiting an unban from him

Shotman
07-08-2012, 02:56 AM
according to sam,

"You are banned because of the unofficial release of siege which you packed with viruses. All servers running your package contains vulnerablilities and also just all round being an idiot. We won't unban you. You can waste your time trying to bypass but it won't work. There are other servers you can play on however any servers run by us and any affiliated servers, your ban will carry over to."

If you were perma banned, that means if you joined in the server this year you would be ban evading. Which of course sam would automatically ban you without warning. If your waiting to get unban you will die before you will be unbanned. So get this in your head you will never play on the uK server. Like blaze they are other servers you can play on (donuthole as an example).

CASE CLOSE MOVE ON. Lock Thread or this will lead like the other threads which is absolutely nowhere.

asdasd
07-08-2012, 06:08 AM
heatwave i wont stop and explain that im innocent ok?

nOs*Wildcard
07-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Okay! [claps hands together once] I Think I'm getting bored enough of reading this and would like to contribute! ..............the wrong way! Nothing personal! :P Ain't I a stinker?

http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/giantartichokeofspam.jpg
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Images/SPAM/QuarterMillion-Y.png
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Images/SPAM/HundredThousandPixelsWide.png

|uK|She-Hunter
07-08-2012, 10:57 AM
oh well i missed read the part where he tolded u that u HACKED so he baned u ,,,,................. what the hell sam he just HACKED come on whats the big deal i dont find that a GOOD REASON TO BAN someone .... lol

same_team
07-08-2012, 11:55 AM
FFS it's just a video game Ahm3t. Give up and go outside already.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/mike_meyers.gif

Shotman
07-08-2012, 12:09 PM
heatwave i wont stop and explain that im innocent ok?

And where did that lead you? Absolutely nowhere. Imo the more you talk, more people will be ignoring and won't help you or unban you. You already annoyed Sam, and that is the person you do not want annoy. Also haven't you anmoyed uK enough, you made 3 different accounts, 3 same topics, and one of them you got the answers and yet you want to get unbanned when clearly sam wont unban you. Like same-team said, its just game, you won't die not playing this game.

terminator
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
I just believe that if he's so good at hacking, he'd be already playing in uk siege with new nick, new flag. Or at least he'd know how to talk a proper english but that's how he talks for almost 3 years as long as i know him.
Yeah his behaviour was rather annoying.. but.. this just can't be permaban for his behaviour nor permaban for a possible accusations of hacking. Would i be banned if someone posted siegeultimate using my nick???
On his place, i'd be annoying as hell.. as i may be now standing on his side until u guys show me proof which says that ahm3t was involved in hacking and PMing pple with siegeultimate01.
Until then , i'm never gonna believe he had his fingers in that!

asdasd
07-08-2012, 02:45 PM
same team you can stfu and look top posts only if you wont talk like a human

SAM
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm locking this useless thread again. Don't post another because I will make sure you cannot sign up for a new account next time. I'd prefer you didn't create me the extra work.

Also, same_team is nice