PDA

View Full Version : uK vs sXc

UNrealshots
07-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Well... here you have it folks the carnage that uK left behind of what is or was sXc...

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n550/jokesthatpoke/69e101eb74b75b370efd60aedf129340.png

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n550/jokesthatpoke/19f3433f41c4045f5fbf87c18cffa8aa.png

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n550/jokesthatpoke/06a3802586e470721e79aad3a3370867.png

OH. Also a youtube video watch it in 720p for good quality. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNmo-GzJTUc&feature=youtu.be

Disturbed//*.
07-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Love this video!!!!, Love the 1st person camera, and i LOVE the song!!! Lalalala

|uK|Dem`
07-11-2012, 02:49 AM
ROFL who made that video?

that was awesome, i have to admit it :P

|uK|kenneth
07-11-2012, 06:17 AM
lmfao nice music hahahahahaha!

|uK|chiseller
07-11-2012, 07:00 AM
lol unrealshots

Keith
07-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Lol that little movie was awesome

SilverWing
07-11-2012, 09:45 AM
hahahahaah

u missed the part where i was standing on the blue sign and just watching :P

Shotman
07-11-2012, 03:14 PM
i think you should have added quotes like these:

dude, save your comments for after the match that is if your too scared to post after "The Match" haha. Blaze and his UK buddys are in 4 one hell of a show and I'll be delighted if you join them hahhaha. btw, admins do take ut99 too seriously by banning players for stupid reasons but that's why our team is going to teach these admins a lesson for their stupid behaviour and abusement. Other than this scrim I could care less about these forums I'm just waiting for that batty boy to post the date and time. And I bet your a fat ugly Queer in real life who sux dick and eats shit. AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

cube shut da hell up, you guys will get smacked around silly believe me. You wont win and im not joking. I want yur felow UK clan mates to be in the spec to witness your asses getting ripped open G.
approach me like you hard, mothfuka imma bank ya, shank ya.

Yo blaze, boy you shudda known by now sXc does it

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRO GJ MAN CONGRATULATIONS YOU BEAT MY LITTLE BROTHER AKA (sXc'SilentWarrior// in alias) I'M SO PROUD!!!!! HAHAHHA WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT LOL BTW WHO D FUCK R U? DAMN WHAT A BAD ASS LOL!

If you really wanna face the real me "Deepack" then feel free to arrange a 1v1 insta in a ACE protected server. Lets go motherfucker!!!!

--- Updated ---

ROFL

cube as i said shut da hell up, what part of that you dont understand nigger?
That wasnt even deepack playing it was his brother. damn cue ball dont make me come over where you are and slap you up

Deepack and your cousins ( ACF , Vatiko ) . What do you guys wanna prove huh? You're 24/7 aliasing on the server and getting raped. When we post screenies ' OH SORRY I WAS ON LAPTOP , OH MY BAD.. I WAS NOT ON COMPUTER" . Shut the fuck up already. I'm 101% sure if this match happens either they're gonna give up some retarded excuse for their lose or if they win ( WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE) they're gonna taunt like fucks..

ffs

Lol help from u. ur probably another midget lookin kid like blaze n banny.

--- Updated ---

Blaze @ 5'4
Banny @ 5"3
Convict @ 5'3 1/2
And chris 5"5 n 300 lbs of flabs

Lol midgets that think theyre bosses

Get a sub. The teams can be shots, moskva. and d midget. Btw, Moskva we don't need a sub for ACF cuz he was just trolling blaze and holding back his true skill. You'll be surprised when he plays for this scrim.

This match means nothing. Vatiko is suppose to be capable of getting higher frags than both SW and Blaze especially in comboinstagib but he was using a shit box dollar store mouse for that scrim cuz his other one broke that's why I was pissed at him. Vatiko usually averages about 200 frags in combo but he was under the 70s during that match, that's ridiculous. As for who over is talking shit how about you challenge me 1v1 insta/combo right now and I'll shut your mouth for good. We will have a rematch against uK another day but this time I'll make sure no one on my team is doing retarded shit like playing with dollar store mouses during a serious scrim ffs.

Have a look at this high class peice of shit that he was playing with; 616
holy shit look at that it looks worst than shit and plays worst also.

Like i said they were going to blame something or someone for losing and yep they did.

Anyways awesome video shots i vote for this video to be in the homepage if uK has one.

UNrealshots
07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
That would've been a great idea shotman just 2late for it :(

Shiro
07-11-2012, 04:25 PM
ahahahaahahah HAHAAHA epic gg guys fucking SW make me laught too much baaaaaaaaah gg

Vatiko//
07-12-2012, 03:44 AM
I feel a rematch coming in...

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
lmfao steamrolled and i didnt even turn up!

nice fail on duku deepack, yeah i saw that fail of a shot on sw when he went from your right low to our stairs whatanoobs.

SAM
07-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I have to say....the video was fucking hilarious ROFL 30 seconds later....

monkey
11-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Wow man this seemed a bit unfair. I guess at such high level of gaming, 1 person could really offset the balance. I would love to see 1 v 1's with this video quality. How do people even make such clear quality video??!!?!?!?

From what I can tell, Unrealshots seemed to be the deciding factor in these games. If I were to rank the players I would say

1. Unrealshots
2. sXc'
3. Shockwave
4. Silverwing
5. Blaze
6. Vatiko

If I were to predict 1v1s no one would be able to handle unrealshots. But sXc' would have a chance (about 40%). Shockwave would have about 20%. Silverwing 20%. Blaze 15% and Vatiko 10%.
Funny thing is Vatiko to me is pretty good. So thus I must now uninstall UT because I have no chance at all against you guys...

SAM
11-05-2012, 01:13 PM
lol we here for fun and games but when people talk smack...only way to put them in their place is to make them eat their words....I just watched the video again and I rofl'd all over again at SilverWing's straight line jumping

monkey
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I guess this is the unfortunate state of things in online communities. I thought an old community like this would have matured by now but I guess that's not possible.

Also SAM, you promised to watch the video I posted a while back but I guess you may have forgotten? It was about someone who was basically spamkilling to godlike. I think I recently replied to you about it so if you get a chance, check it out.

SAM
11-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I guess this is the unfortunate state of things in online communities. I thought an old community like this would have matured by now but I guess that's not possible.

A little banter, that's all ;)

Also SAM, you promised to watch the video I posted a while back but I guess you may have forgotten? It was about someone who was basically spamkilling to godlike. I think I recently replied to you about it so if you get a chance, check it out.

Can you direct me to the post or bump it? I've been extremely busy sorry

monkey
11-05-2012, 03:21 PM
A little banter, that's all ;)

Can you direct me to the post or bump it? I've been extremely busy sorry

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/where-admins-2725/index3.html

The name of the post is "Where are the admins?". It's an attachment on page 3 ScoobyDoobyDoooooooo.dem .

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-05-2012, 04:10 PM
i dont even play anymore but your rankings amuse me highly

monkey
11-05-2012, 10:42 PM
i dont even play anymore but your rankings amuse me highly

I hope you don't take offense to it man. I just said it based on how I viewed the video. You guys are lightyears superior to me and most other people. It's not like I meant you are in the lowest percentile of UT players. I meant in the top 90th percentile you guys would fall in there. for example you would probably be 95% and unrealshots would be 99%.

If you aren't offended, I'm glad it amuses you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
just amused :p

TDNConvict
11-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Wow man this seemed a bit unfair. I guess at such high level of gaming, 1 person could really offset the balance. I would love to see 1 v 1's with this video quality. How do people even make such clear quality video??!!?!?!?

From what I can tell, Unrealshots seemed to be the deciding factor in these games. If I were to rank the players I would say

1. Unrealshots
2. sXc'
3. Shockwave
4. Silverwing
5. Blaze
6. Vatiko

If I were to predict 1v1s no one would be able to handle unrealshots. But sXc' would have a chance (about 40%). Shockwave would have about 20%. Silverwing 20%. Blaze 15% and Vatiko 10%.
Funny thing is Vatiko to me is pretty good. So thus I must now uninstall UT because I have no chance at all against you guys...

are you high?
roflx1000

i played shots 1v1 and was pretty much even - and there are much better players than either of us in the ig community - even against rays sw moskva and kenneth you would still end up losing

lolz

kron
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Kron > all.
Simple math really.

UNrealshots
11-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Convict dreaming again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Convict dreaming again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you meant kron?

NEXUS
06-29-2013, 03:47 AM
is there any way to improve marksmanship've practiced enough, but apparently not improve my marksmanship XD, there will be some manual or something to set ut or maybe is my mouse

Keith
06-29-2013, 07:20 AM
The fuck you reviving this thread for

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-30-2013, 07:18 PM
What, none of that makes sense exile

TDNConvict
07-22-2013, 08:51 AM
we both know you suck at 1v1 shots

you became godlike at ctf somewhere along the road though :)

SAM
07-22-2013, 09:47 AM
The fuck you reviving this thread for

^^

UNrealshots
07-27-2013, 06:03 PM
we both know you suck at 1v1 shots

you became godlike at ctf somewhere along the road though :)

http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=20037 ?