PDA

View Full Version : -=[OMEN]=-

.seVered.][
07-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Moderator: .se\/ered.][
Server: One Night Stand
Player: -=[OMEN]=-
Infraction: TeamBoosting: boosting players into the lava to HOG the MID weapon. 1 DAY for each player you killed.

Witness Testimony: I observed -=[OMEN]=- boosting team mates into the lava at the Mid in Black River map.

Evidence: ...no screen shot, [X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} and one other player got killed at the mid.

nOs*Wildcard
07-11-2012, 06:36 PM
[;33031']Moderator: .se\/ered.][
Server: One Night Stand
Player: -=[OMEN]=-
Infraction: TeamBoosting: boosting players into the lava to HOG the MID weapon. 1 DAY for each player you killed.

Witness Testimony: I observed -=[OMEN]=- boosting team mates into the lava at the Mid in Black River map.

Evidence: ...no screen shot, [X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} and one other player got killed at the mid.

i banned this guy a fre months ago from the GateWays server if he's who I think he is he's bad news can you PM me his ip and id? Then I could tell you if he's the OMEN I dealt with

The OMEN I dealt with joined gateways never played the game and started removing as much stuff as he could then instantly comes back as a random name that makes him look like a different person not a nonsense name like 65fg4dh65dg65fg4 or whatever you could come up from rapeing the ketyboard. If this is the OMEN I dealt with he's not good. doesn't play the game just ruins it for other. However I don't know if this is the same OMEN

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-11-2012, 06:40 PM
made a wall of 9 containers and one SP, boosted anyone off the platform into lava as soon as they come through tele because he/she/it wanted middle weapon spawn and stayed there the whole time.

nOs*Wildcard
07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I belive it's a match! Same OMEN.

Not the first time he's been making trouble on Unreal Tournament servers
http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=141

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-12-2012, 02:09 PM
this guy sucks, 3 days ago, in clarion ultimate he made super jet pack and keep flying behind the wall of enemy base, charging rockets and firing on suplier, he spammed all the game

|uK|kenneth
07-12-2012, 04:18 PM
yeah i remember this ape he kept spamming the sup with his gay rockets fucking idiot man seriously

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-12-2012, 04:48 PM
perm ban him then hes been trouble from day one since he started playing