PDA

View Full Version : Ban

|uK|She-Hunter
07-12-2012, 10:51 PM
|uK|chiseller banned me because I removed his SC because it was blocking the door to get in to the other team's base . I couldn't get in to the base .So I removed it I din't ask him to remove it .However if he was on TS he would have heard me say remove the SC i can't get in the base .I think That's FUCKEN BULLSHIT oh yeah by the way we were playing Niven...... Crying now i hope your Happy . :(

A^3
07-13-2012, 04:49 AM
Ill say what everyone is scared to. Ban chiseller and that stupid map Niven.

terminator
07-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Remove NIVEN from maplist! Everyone agrees xcept chis and fleece... i think we have enough of people who hates the map so...
It just makes troubles there

damic
07-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Ban chiseller and that stupid map Niven.

REMOVE NIVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crsk
07-13-2012, 06:09 AM
remove niven and chiseller... or just ban him

audiosonic
07-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Remove niven, FREE'HONEYBEE

|uK|chiseller
07-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Oh yea, I forgot, uK members have a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want.
Like kicking people from the server because someone in teamspeak told you to give him a spot, right?

I'm not surprised the usual suspects are supporting such a behaviour.

Remove NIVEN from maplist! Everyone agrees xcept chis and fleece...
That's why it's one of the most voted maps. Great logical thinking there.. not.

audiosonic
07-13-2012, 08:22 AM
I can think of many reasons why it's BETTER to remove the super container so you can enter the base:

-You can actually get into their base, not everybody sees your super containers the way you do (you can use booster right, thats like the slowest way to get in and you'll get taken down 60% of your hp)
-You will get in easier
-You will get in
-YOU WILL ACTUALLY TRY TO FINISH THE GAME INSTEAD OF FORTIFYING THEIR OUTSIDE ENTRANCE

|uK|fleecey
07-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Niven is a good map, people voted all the time just to play it. If they hate it, why would they vote it?

You did actually deserve the ban, because you removed without asking, if someone else do that.. they get banned also, so why should you not get banned if someone else get the same ban for the same thing?

It's simple, if you guys don't like this map, then just leave the game and come back later. There is many maps that I don't like, so I either play it or I leave the game and wait for another map, simple as that.
Why so much hate against chiseller? Because he banned another uK player for removing? Should be the same treatment as anyone else imo.

Blocking is fun, it's a spam map.
If I get to the other team, yes, it's annoying you can't get out.. but you have the challenge to re-take the match and try to actually win. We played yesterday, earlier. Before this, and I was losing badly and then later on, we telefraged both SC and got out and won the match.

kron
07-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Make another Niven, we need more spam.

Higor
07-13-2012, 11:05 AM
With the update the invisible SC tactic will be impossible to do, leave it for now.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-13-2012, 11:40 AM
only noobs dont like niven but i guess this was a misunderstanding?

SAM
07-13-2012, 12:38 PM
An update is coming soon so we won't have anymore invisible super container abuse.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-14-2012, 10:57 PM
|uK|chiseller banned me because I removed his SC because it was blocking the door to get in to the other team's base . I couldn't get in to the base .So I removed it I din't ask him to remove it .However if he was on TS he would have heard me say remove the SC i can't get in the base .I think That's FUCKEN BULLSHIT oh yeah by the way we were playing Niven...... Crying now i hope your Happy . :(

she hunter, let me try guess? i't was niven, chis made sc in enemy door, there were sps near door, and everyone was spamming on base entrace? you was one of the few players that was try WIN the game, entering in enemy base for kill the buildings and core... did I guessed?

=(

I'd rather not talk anymore.

terminator
07-15-2012, 05:38 AM
This got nothing to do with logic cuz i saw the players who vote for niven. Random noobs go for it whenever they see just a 1 vote for Niven.
Apparently it's because that is a standard UT CTF map and people know it. Still, was there any threads about disliking the map as for Niven???
I don't think so!
Map sux and 90% of this forums community agrees with me.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
no termi, you're wrong

it's over 90%.

Crsk
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes, one player vote for niven (CHIMP vote for niven all the time for example) no one vote another map and niven won, then 80 or 90% of people say "fucking niven" and play... or just left the game... that's what I see

terminator
07-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Correct!! Now just check all threads about niven and the only one who will praise NIVEN as map will be chis and you. And not sure if chis likes the map cuz of u or it's opposite but sth makes me believe in that.

|uK|kenneth
07-15-2012, 06:41 PM
i vote for niven sometimes.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-16-2012, 09:26 AM
i vote for niven sometimes.

APE

nOs*Wildcard
07-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Make another Niven, we need more spam. CTF-Fractal XD

SAM
07-16-2012, 12:08 PM
One person votes while everyone else is too lazy to click a mouse button and then everyone leaves or complains about the map picked?

Solution is simple really. Just start voting.

Higor
07-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Niven always has a minimum 1 vote due to ape factor.
A good way to deter this is to vote another map with these characteristics but not as spammy, Coret and Butchered tend to attract these Niven voters.

The ideal timing to vote for these maps is before the game ends.

CrashingCami
07-16-2012, 09:16 PM
SheHunter, Have you tried entering the enemy's base by jumping on the blocking SC from the top of the door? I have done it many times that way, and it works, at least for me... try it if you get the chance anytime soon

Krikor
07-16-2012, 09:31 PM
cami, most of ppl were trying, i was there but SOMEPEOPLE were spamming rockets to the door which were boosting the ppl actually playing the game and trying to win, not the nubs spamming from outside