PDA

View Full Version : Spawning in enemy base

v1viper
07-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok Ive noticed enemy spawning in my base and others have asked about it, something just isnt right about it. The map I was in when I noticed it was one of the eternal caves map He spawned right in front of me while I was about to go out of my base low, I turned to shoot him he disappeared for a second and then I seen him going toward the flag. This has to be some kind of cheat or map exploit he figured out somehow. Wont mention names unless you need them.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2012, 06:42 AM
names please in pm

Shotman
07-15-2012, 11:44 AM
i atually spawned in the enemy base yesterday in siege. First ACE kicked me out because of a timeout, so i reconnected and i spawmed in the enemy base. So yeah no hacks here.

SAM
07-15-2012, 12:34 PM
It's probably the location / health recovery ...

Moskva
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
i atually spawned in the enemy base yesterday in siege. First ACE kicked me out because of a timeout, so i reconnected and i spawmed in the enemy base. So yeah no hacks here.

That happens to everyone Shotman, no worries

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2012, 03:01 PM
that is the recovery for spawn and ru plus scores etc

v1viper
07-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Have not seen it happen again in last couple days so I think it was a glitch.

CrashingCami
07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh! There is this siege map that I played where I spawned in the enemy's base about 3 times
I don't know the map's name so I dont know if it is the same map v1viper is talking about, it has 2 fortress, like castels, and a river in between, and is all green outside, kinda cute map. This has only happened to me in this map, maybe is a bug or Spawnpoints are screwed up in that specifical map?

Moskva
07-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh! There is this siege map that I played where I spawned in the enemy's base about 3 times
I don't know the map's name so I dont know if it is the same map v1viper is talking about, it has 2 fortress, like castels, and a river in between, and is all green outside, kinda cute map. This has only happened to me in this map, maybe is a bug or Spawnpoints are screwed up in that specifical map?

HillFortsV5

Shotman
07-17-2012, 01:28 AM

v1viper is talking about IG not siege.