PDA

View Full Version : V^3

Diablo
07-15-2012, 04:39 AM
Name of Banned player: V^3

Name of Banner: |uK|Diablo

Reason for Ban: 1st kept balancing team in 4-way siege,he got banned by fleece.After the ban he kept connecting to the server to remove some containers before he gets kicked.

Length of Ban: Permanent untill the player grows up.

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://www.4shared.com/file/iBmvI-Xq/CTF-Clarion-2012-07-15-09-39-3.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/TMwM9qM3/CTF-Clarion-2012-07-15-09-47-5.html

List of other names the player has used: dubSTEP,Yourmomma,YourMommaBitch,V^3

Vinny
07-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Hello |uK| Diablo, This is V^3 i would like to say that first of all didn't mean to team balance i was trying to see if u can join in game i was speculating.. and i believe the server was full and some ppl left so i tried to join but didn't let me. Then the containers well i try to log on and play and i see i have a message after few minutes in game I am banned :S. I didn't mean to remove containers i was lagging and when i was going to repair the super container. I might had accidentally switched to the remove category. I didn't intentionally do these things, and want to petition the banned placed upon me.

i'll like to also thank you in taking your time in reading this petition and i hope you can reconsider the permanent banned.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2012, 06:30 AM
LOL nice fucking joke faggot you constantly do this and i have banned you several for your dumbfuckery and kindly removed your bans when i felt the time was right but you kept on fucking around on the servers, and when you were banned you constantly rejoined the servers and tried to remove containers on purpose.

kindly get the fuck out you're permanently banned this was your last chance

Diablo
07-15-2012, 06:41 AM
Demo says all,it couldnt have been accidentally you kept boosting people out of sup and even tried to block the teleport in the core room with some containers so they cant get in the base.And *I didn't intentionally do these things* u said? Ban will stay untill u grow up.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2012, 06:43 AM
and if you carry on rejoining the server trust me there are other ways of banning you so that you cant even enter the server at all

nOs*Wildcard
07-15-2012, 07:18 AM
I approve of this ownage. Oh great... that means they may be heading to GateWays... gah.. Well Nice anyways.

Question! can you accidentaly install a ZelliusMMBot to and activate it? LOL the excuses amuse me and this is pretty damn silly

SAM
07-15-2012, 07:23 AM
No it is impossible to install zelliusmbot and activate it too

|uK|chiseller
07-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Question! can you accidentaly install a ZelliusMMBot to and activate it? LOL the excuses amuse me and this is pretty damn silly
lol

audiosonic
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
The only thing worse than being ignorant is not knowing how ignorant you are. That's Vinny's problem. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in Vinny's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because Vinny's worldview is based on pop psychology, wishful thinking, and a particularly delusional version of cronyism. Of that I am certain because if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum. In public, Vinny vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, Vinny never fails to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals.

The best thing about Vinny is the way that he encourages us to make this world a better place in which to live. No, wait; Vinny doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that he expresses insufficient concern about the ozone layer, the Bhopal tragedy, and lesbian theater. In this case, one cannot help but recall that if you were to compose a list of the things that an intelligent, clear-eyed, and capable young person could do with his or her life to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Vinny, I suspect that launching an all-out ideological attack against the forces of masochism would figure somewhere in the first three items. Furthermore, I would bet that item nine, ten, or thereabouts speaks to the importance of informing others that Vinny has no discernible talents. The only things he has honestly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Vinny is also good at convincing people that sin is good for the soul, but my point is that there is historical precedent for Vinny's capilotades. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, he has been altering, rewriting, or ignoring past events to make them consistent with his current "reality". Given how one furciferous activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Vinny keeps saying that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs—or maybe even chocolate. For some reason, Vinny's proxies actually believe this nonsense.

Vinny's malisons may sound comfortable and simple, but it must not be forgotten that the impact of Vinny's loathsome tactics is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Vinny's gestapo appears to be growing in number. I myself pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Vinny to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his anecdotes, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Vinny claims that he can scare us by using big words like "counterrevolutionary". Okay, have you had enough of this letter? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that I must reach out even to my most ostrich-like readers and show them how Vinny's adulators must mend their ways.

COOL STORY BRO

Moko
07-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Why do I have a feeling you didn't write that. lol

Keith
07-15-2012, 02:52 PM
tl;dr

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2012, 02:53 PM
he didnt its a random letter generator

Moko
07-15-2012, 03:03 PM
he didnt its a random letter generator

Knew it had to be sth like that.
Some1 did that to me once, and it ticked me off. lol

terminator
07-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Am i the only one who believes in Prof's creativity?? :( sad...