MLSG II :: POWER RANKINGS by Rays [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : MLSG II :: POWER RANKINGS by Rays

|uK|Rays
07-16-2012, 08:19 PM
And your teams for this season are:

WARNING: Don't take these rankings as fact, anything can happen this season.

$4185 Kron Freeze dewsick sheepy lemon Dem uqwack snorlack [×] AKA: EuroBox
$4175 Moskva Blaze fleece blackshoot karmaohdee spiderman osyris sponge [×] AKA: Da Victorious Midgets
$4175 Silverwing acf Krikor Intimidator diablo Alchemistx jadeybabey Mal [×] AKA: Food Killas & One JadeyBabey
$4175 Rays Unrealshots Grimreaper Panic A3 HighVoltage Bun-B133 Terminator [×] AKA: Not-So-Sneaky Bastards
$4205 Kenneth convict csnafk shotman adrian moko raildemon camilo [×] AKA: Moko's Jesus House For Unstable Strangers
$4140 Uchiha Chiseller Dex raptor Mike U2Chile lotrfan67 Vatiko [×] AKA: Swiss Tears And Spanish Cheers

#1. [Da Victorious Mongols] Moskva has drafted a knockout team with Blaze, Blackshoot, and Osyris being the strongest core to any team. I don't see much stopping this team other than a meltdown on offense which could lead to Blaze unnecessarily pushing up. Outside of the 2 and a half men on this team, Moskva can provide help on offense while Fleece can provide help on defense. Sponge was an excellent pick as well if he is active and in good shape. I'm interested to see if Blackshoot's TS antics will bother Blaze or vice versa, this team's chemistry is definitely up in the air. Despite all that, I think that as long as this team stays focused they will be a top contender.
Offense: 9/10
Defense: 9/10
Team Chemistry: 7/10
Bench: 7/10
Thoughts: If Blaze wins 2 leagues back to back, I might kill myself.

#2. [Ape Killas] I heard SW is dropping out of uni and breaking up with the Mrs. for this team. His team has the most raw potential in my opinion. They might have just a little bit too much defensive talent, but that's what switching positions is for! Jadey has been going easy on everyone in pugs lately and I expect the mine factory to be firing away this season. It was tough to give the #2 spot to this team but I see them putting up a good fight in every aspect. Hopefully Krikor is able to play without massive ping issues and MAL is able to keep his jimmies on straight. The biggest fault with this team is the lack of bench.
Offense: 7/10
Defense: 10/10
Team Chemistry: 8/10
Bench: 2/10
Thoughts: With proper positions and solid communication, they could make it a long way.

#3 [JukeBox] I have severed all forms of communication with Kron and smashed about a dozen keyboards into dust after he denied me the unstoppable professor combo, life goes on though. This team is absolutely centered around Freeze, while not exactly a bad thing, could still prove to be a problem. Freeze pulled the strings for this team and he got the right kind of help with Dewsick and Sheepy, the trouble occurs with activity and siege knowledge. You couldn't have a better teacher for siege than Freeze, Dew will learn very fast if he wants to. Kron and Dem are also decent support players and will listen to Freeze's every command. However, this team still suffers from a poor bench. If the defense can take care of itself and Freeze is able to keep good communication as a nomic this team will be nasty.
Offense: 10/10
Defense: 7/10
Team Chemistry: 7/10
Bench: 2/10
Thoughts: I AM COMING FOR YOU WITH PURE, UNFILTERED RAGE KRON, PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLE.

#4 [Sneaky Bastards] My draft was not as much of a failure as people think and my teammates and I are eager for this season. UNrealshots and I are both very capable defenders. A3 is rooted in siege fundamentals and Grim/Terminator is not a bad combo to run on offense. Expect the grudge match with Kron's team and some very-ape behavior from Grim. Did I mention I also found a bench? SEE YOU IN THE FINALS.
Offense: 7/10
Defense: 10/10
Team Chemistry: 9/10
Bench: 6/10
Thoughts: I can't write about my own team and not brag, sorry. :victorious:

#5 [Apes] The absolutely worst unoriginal team name possible. Convict and Rail are going to be the anchors on offense and defense for this team, which could lead to some hilarious blame-games after a match loss. I think if they could get the pieces to fall together that this team could surprise a lot of people. TS for this team could swing between dead-awkward silence to all out RAGE. This is another team that will need focus to remain potent over the course of matches. There is some good news though, this team has probably the best bench and should have no problem fielding 5 players.
Offense: 8/10
Defense: 7/10
Team Chemistry: 2/10
Bench: 9/10
Thoughts: That AKA name is comedy gold, don't deny it.

#6 [Proffechionals] Wait, someone invited [PRO] to play MLSGII? Im no understand this team. Chis should be banging his head against a wall right about now, yet another one of Kron's victims. Chis will have to play lights out and really anchor a certain position for this team to make it very far. As if Lotrfan getting trolled hard right before draft wasn't enough, he may have to suffer some tough losses this season. I almost feel bad for him but then I think back to last season's draft and feel much better. Vatiko/Dex are almost entirely reliant on playing sniper defense which leaves some holes in their defense. Lotrfan is the only obvious choice for offense that I see, the rest I am clueless about, surprise me Uchiha.
Offense: ?/10
Defense: 6/10
Team Chemistry: 5/10
Bench: 6/10
Thoughts: I wish this team the best of luck.

kron
07-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Bring it Bitch.
And Freeze doesn't pull strings, I do.
We formulated this troll plan for 2 weeks son.

Moskva
07-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Bring it Bitch.

Well he picked dat chocolate for you as 9th player =]

kron
07-16-2012, 11:02 PM
yeah fuck you guys for picking sovvie.

Shotman
07-17-2012, 01:33 AM
its not colorful enough rays so this rankings mean shit without color. :P

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-17-2012, 05:26 PM
lol some funny aka names ahahahaha

nice read enjoyed reading it

|uK|Grimreaper
07-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Bring it Bitch.

yet u failed to pick me lolz

kron
07-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Rays picked you. Nothing I could do. He had to troll me back somehow.

SAM
07-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Really enjoying these write ups. Some good work here boys. If there's a next mlsg I might join as terribad as I am...well with practice I'll prove u all wrong :D