CTF-«DB»Horizon [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : CTF-«DB»Horizon

Disturbed//*.
07-20-2012, 12:28 AM
CTF-«DB»Horizon
I have made a map, i thought i would get in to UnrealEditor 2.0, To see what it is about. I never thought making a map would get so hard. I have probaly just put 2 days in to these picture im about to show you guys below. The map at the moment is only 2\8 finish. I have only made the FRONT Side of the base and the "outside", w/ mid spawn.

Picture One: This is what the map looks like from a SIDE View. There is water in between the bridge, but i went into ghost mode, so the water will NOT Show. http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w499/BBHEnt4/Shot0010.jpg

Picture Two: This is what the FRONT Side of the base looks like, You can see the WATER in this picture(Took me about and hour to fix the water to how i wanted it to look and how "deep" i wanted it. http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w499/BBHEnt4/Shot0011.jpg

Picture Three: In this picture, this is a CLOSE up of the base. As you can see there is a Elevator, So you can get the second level of the base.(so you dont have to trans(and i liked the idea of the elevators) There are 2 on each side, Second Level, ther will be an entrance, there will be 2 entrances at the BOTOM of the base as well. http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w499/BBHEnt4/Shot0012.jpg

The map is only 2\8's Finished, All that that i just showed you took me about 2 days to finish.

The song i have in the map is UTEnd.(Cant Find Link(There all a Remix.)

More picture will be on the way, as i go with my map,

***7/19/12***

.seVered.][
07-20-2012, 12:41 AM
That would be cool if the mid spawn under the bridge... would be different..

I like the Blue Moon...
Nice color's nice and sharp too... bring more.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-20-2012, 10:57 AM
under the bridge so i can troll you all :D

!DEAD
10-26-2012, 04:41 PM
will link?

|uK|Grimreaper
10-27-2012, 03:23 AM
i know this map the bases are from a ctf map right? it was an icy map

'Zac
10-27-2012, 09:42 AM
looks totally custom to me

Scourge
10-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Very open map, reminds me of ValleyOfSiege without the launchers. Could use some alternative routes for those who like to keep their heads.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Very open map, reminds me of ValleyOfSiege without the launchers. Could use some alternative routes for those who like to keep their heads.
haha
i want play against you on this map =]

|uK|kenneth
03-23-2014, 12:41 PM
bump disturbed is there a link for this map?

Disturbed//*.
03-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Haven't touched this map in a year or 2. Thoughts?

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-23-2014, 04:15 PM
well you never provided a download link so no one has actually played it or seen it played apart from you a link would be good

Higor
03-23-2014, 04:47 PM
Haven't touched this map in a year or 2. Thoughts?

Data: Ground is level 1, Existing platform is level 2.

- Add an extra floor/platform (level 3) above the existing ones, a small wall on it, and the core behind said wall on platform.
This causes all early aggression to be mitigated (they have to climb up), and encourages some boost/fly/piston-trans attack strats.

- Add some small solid boxes on all three floors (base and 2 platforms) to make place for buildings and cover spots.

- Add straight long and thin bridges from opposing Level 2 platforms, said bridges must each go through holes in the rocks on the middle of the map.
Carve the holes on the mid rocks (160 height x 128 side), then make the bridges go directly thru them (barely not touching the lower surface of the carve (realism!).
Bridges must have a masked texture for visibility from ground (sgTech1.utx for lots of those).
Bridges must be movers so that rockets fired at them damage the players.
You may alter the bridge's keyframe and WorldRayTraceKey values to prevent them from casting shadows.

- Change the water to ice, make the sheet higher so it covers more space, add damage type 'Frozen' (200 per second) (asbestos suit blocks it).

- Carve a hole in the center of the lower bridge, add mid item at an altitude low enough that requires players to dodge to grab it, or freeze to dead if fail.