~[Jß//DEM`]~ Camping for about 1:30.00 Demo [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : ~[Jß//DEM`]~ Camping for about 1:30.00 Demo

Neff
07-22-2012, 04:29 PM
@ 42 points (left corner of their screen while spectating them) player ~[Jß//DEM`]~ camps the tower in the yard for about 1:30.00 crouching/hidding behind parts of it while shooting at the red window.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7tf467jyfhatalf

audiosonic
07-22-2012, 04:31 PM
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT MLSG MATCH LEL

|uK|Dem`
07-22-2012, 05:39 PM
whos crying now? rofl

eveyone here know how i play,i dont need to camp to kill u buddy, get off my dick.

.seVered.][
07-22-2012, 05:46 PM
LOl ... > dem.dem... how ironic.. I bet you did this just cuz it was dem.dem... LOL

Neff
07-22-2012, 05:56 PM
whos crying now? rofl

eveyone here know how i play,i dont need to camp to kill u buddy, get off my dick.

Crying - weeping - flagrant - tearful.

Sounds more like you after I got up there, saw you running past, shot rockets at you from up high, and dodged your shots at me while I was in standing in plain sight and got a Headshot. Then after accusing me of camping you sat up there sniping/crouching and hidding behind shit for well over a minute obviously waiting for me - you can get off my dick.

Please, upload the demo you said you had going so I can watch you get raped again :)

--- Updated ---

[;33946']LOl ... > dem.dem... how ironic.. I bet you did this just cuz it was dem.dem... LOL

I actually didn't realize till I was uploading, I always name demos after who I'm trying to catch in the act.

Higor
07-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Wait, a minute?

You even started demoing me after ejecting your head from above the door in Bathrooms(4) once.
Instead of whining for 1 minute snipers, actually try thinky why they are sitting in that spot for 1 minute. I'll give you a clue, I was building something...

|uK|Dem`
07-22-2012, 09:19 PM
hahahaha damn neff still being so fucking retard since i know u. Do u think im going to be banned for "camping" 1 minute when u sat up there since the begining of the map.

nigga please.

and nop, i never demo my games, only in matches.

Neff
07-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Wait, a minute?

You even started demoing me after ejecting your head from above the door in Bathrooms(4) once.
Instead of whining for 1 minute snipers, actually try thinky why they are sitting in that spot for 1 minute. I'll give you a clue, I was building something...

If you weren't doing anything wrong I don't know why you're complaining; I wasn't crying about it or dragging it out anymore than a warning that I was recording. If you were building great for you I wouldn't waste my time writting a post and uploading a demo unless I have something substantial on video as I did today with this one which has nothing to do with you.

Neff
07-22-2012, 10:11 PM
hahahaha damn neff still being so fucking retard since i know u. Do u think im going to be banned for "camping" 1 minute when u sat up there since the begining of the map.

nigga please.

and nop, i never demo my games, only in matches.

Since the beginning? It was very near the start...
Though not on my demo before our encounter on the map where you are accusing me of having been camping I know you saw my rockets flying down at you and I then I killed you in three sniper shots with you firing back I was only up there for about ten secounds I'm not going to argue about it anymore without video you can't prove otherwise so why bother bringing it up.

I talked to one of the admins I think it was Scareface in pm asking how long somone had to sit somewhere for it to be considerded camping and was told one minute; so if one of them watches my one minute thirty secound recording of you and they think it's camping then I feel feel its fair you should be banned. I don't know why you think your accusation of me camping justifies you doing it.

|uK|Grimreaper
07-24-2012, 08:01 PM
ironic thing is he cries about camping while he is camping himself so many timse lol!

Neff
07-25-2012, 01:16 AM
ironic thing is he cries about camping while he is camping himself so many timse lol!

Demo me, I haven't been banned for camping for a very long time. I've always been called one whenever I play, but as far as I'm aware my one admin posted ban topics for camping predate farther back than the forums show I don't know what happend to the old site.

Cool story by the way, if you call my green text on the server crying; I'd love to hear an good adjective for your all caps rage. =p It's a shame I can't stand being on teamspeak to hear you scream like a meth head at your team over every mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fLwYIElNjho

|uK|Rays
07-25-2012, 04:34 AM
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/2022-Neff/page5?p=27949&highlight=#post27949

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-25-2012, 10:14 AM
shut up grim you waste of space for a human being

Neff
07-25-2012, 10:43 AM
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/2022-Neff/page5?p=27949&highlight=#post27949

I haven't been banned for "camping" for a very long time. I've always been called one whenever I play, but as far as I'm aware my one admin posted ban topics for "camping."

?