PDA

View Full Version : MLSG Demo Reminder and Help

|uK|Rays
07-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Remember everyone has to demo during their matches. If you don't know how to demo or are having trouble this is the thread to be in. HOW TO DEMO:
1. While in UT Open up the console (default is the ` key I believe)
2. Type demorec <title> into console and the demo will begin (example: "demorec mlsg")
3. Demos save to your UT System folder by default, find your .dem file and keep track of it in case you are asked to provide it or if you want to send it to be highlighted

You can install a mod called DemoManager to keep up with all your demos more efficiently. Download here: http://www.fileplanet.com/116633/110000/fileinfo/UT-Demo-Manager-v3.0-Beta

Remember that if you are on the MLSG watchlist you must provide your demos to the admin staff after your matches. Your team captain knows if you are on the watchlist or not and your demo will be needed no later than 2 hours after you're done playing.

Anyone having problems with recording demos should post here and we can try to collectively solve whatever issue you are having. Let's fix these issues so we don't have to worry about being penalized by such a preventable thing during the season.

-Rays

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-24-2012, 09:19 AM
lol how i will play with 60 fps? lol

when i record demo, by auto record or demorec [name] my fps goes to 60... it's because im using d3d8?

--- Updated ---

no, i tested open gl now, same shit, fps 60 when recording

|uK|Rays
07-24-2012, 12:59 PM
I don't know why that could be, cause even when I had my junk PC demorec didn't cause me to lose frames, and I almost always played with 60fps.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
it's not the pc, is some bad configuration... it begins when i instaled this version of demomanager on my UT, i used the udemo 3.3, but now when i put the 3.3 files on my system this problem persists

Reb
07-24-2012, 04:19 PM
AdRiaN;34095']it's not the pc, is some bad configuration... it begins when i instaled this version of demomanager on my UT, i used the udemo 3.3, but now when i put the 3.3 files on my system this problem persists

Hi Adrian,
PM me on IRC later tonight, I can help you with this problem.