PDA

View Full Version : CTF-Snipefortress

'Zac
07-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Hector and other people asked me to fix it because uK fucked it up -.- So kenneth said i should make it a little bit of a circular shape and having it smaller and fixing the core because the core is so open from the outside.
So this is what I'm done with now...
Circular like map - DONE
Fix the core and spawns - DONE
Make nukeroom tele - DONE
Make map smaller - Can't be done, its gonna take a lot of planning and detail to make it smaller. because the brush is custom and extremely large, if i make it smaller the proportions will go to it. so if i make a cube, and make the hieght 1/2 smaller, all the sides will be 1/2 smaller. ( example ) so making it smaller, kinda....impossible?:troll:
I'll post screenshots later today.

.seVered.][
07-23-2012, 02:26 PM
well, hurry up all ready... LOL < just kidding... waiting IMPATIENTLY to see it.

Moskva
07-23-2012, 03:51 PM
The biggest problems are:
- Its not mirrored
- Red tele to top is not visible
- Its basically the same as the original version, except for the base entrances

'Zac
07-24-2012, 11:16 AM
i was thinking about making a new environment for the map cuz i did notice that it wasnt mirrored, the blue side is smaller and the red side has more room around it. so i might have to change the environment. so ill see what i can do

kron
07-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks for fixing it up Zac.
SniperFortress was always a BLS favorite.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-26-2012, 03:59 PM
wheres the download link?

'Zac
07-27-2012, 11:26 AM
its not done. krons just saying thanks to me for starting to make one.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-27-2012, 11:55 AM
i looked at coret looks good pm me your other maps that you have made in the past and i will review them and upload if they are suitable, will upload them all together and clean the mapvote up a bit, there are way too many maps that never get played

|uK|kenneth
07-27-2012, 12:06 PM
i looked at coret looks good pm me your other maps that you have made in the past and i will review them and upload if they are suitable, will upload them all together and clean the mapvote up a bit, there are way too many maps that never get played

i know right

Higor
07-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Wait, wait, wait,
Did you remove the secret nuke room in blue side mountain?

'Zac
07-27-2012, 04:04 PM
thanks you guys for the support!!! :D :D :D

--- Updated ---

im trying to think of a terrain mountain shape for sniper fortress because before it was not mirrored and H U G E. so i need literally make a new map. but keep the towers ;)

kron
07-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Zac we also have to finish up Cold Ice.