PDA

View Full Version : RE: the Shrinker

.seVered.][
07-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Why not bring back the Shrinker with some limitations and restrictions. Like prohibit Invisi + Shrinker, or SuperJetPack + Shrinker or have a time limit on on the shrink.

|uK|LOTRfan has other ideas too... ask him.

|uK|Tomahawk
07-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Yes ive wondering why the shrinker hasnt been worked on or anything like that, thanks for making the thread, I think the shrinker is a good item simply because of the tactical advatanges it can hold, I remember it getting remoeved in the first place because everyone was complaining about Shrinker Suit and DMing in middle. Well why not prohbit the sniper+shrinker? Or how about an item which detects shrinker, or a shrinker detector? I want to find a way for it to work because you could get it small places and it provides a whole new aspect to siege.

|uK|kenneth
07-31-2012, 05:41 AM
+1 bring back the shrinker!

HIGH+CAMILO
07-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Yes ive wondering why the shrinker hasnt been worked on or anything like that, thanks for making the thread, I think the shrinker is a good item simply because of the tactical advatanges it can hold, I remember it getting remoeved in the first place because everyone was complaining about Shrinker Suit and DMing in middle. Well why not prohbit the sniper+shrinker? Or how about an item which detects shrinker, or a shrinker detector? I want to find a way for it to work because you could get it small places and it provides a whole new aspect to siege.

The man got a point...

uQwack
07-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Tiny ass huge guns. It will look funny :p
I support this.

|uK|chiseller
07-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Shrinker is op.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-31-2012, 02:33 PM
worst idea ever the people who posted are the ones who abused the shrinker by running through mid and dming and not being able to be killed as soon as they picked up a metal suit + speed so please gtfo with your whines and grow a pair.

|uK|Tomahawk
07-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Please blaze i never really used the shrinker to DM in middle and did you comeptely ignore what i post? Make the shrinker have LIMITS if your that worryed about people abusing it for DM make it so you cant have shrinker+any suit its allready like that for metal/jetpack rubber/jetpack why cant you guys do it for shrinker no metal or shrinker no rubber. There are ways around it if you think about it.

.seVered.][
07-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Well, ya...there was alot of that wasn't there... now it's all coming back...However, a time limit on the shrink would limit that kind of behavior as would the blinking glowing beacon from the muzzle flash.

Neff
08-06-2012, 11:25 PM
You can kill a metal shrinker guy with a nuke, or good aim I think its fun to chase idiots that think they're untouchable down.

Why not make shrinkers and suits cancle eachother out.

Moskva
08-06-2012, 11:44 PM
You can kill a metal shrinker guy with a nuke, or good aim I think its fun to chase idiots that think they're untouchable down.

Why not make shrinkers and suits cancle eachother out.

Like suits with jetpack, now that would be nice

Disturbed//*.
08-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Bring Back Thermal Vision or what ever its called, I Remeber those days, Always get that nuker. Bring it Back!

Moskva
08-06-2012, 11:52 PM
You know the thermal visor was made by SK to hide his cheat right?

Disturbed//*.
08-06-2012, 11:54 PM
You know the thermal visor was made by SK to hide his cheat right?

Felt like a Mini -SK- when using thermal visor. <3

Krikor
08-07-2012, 12:29 AM
i dont support this

.seVered.][
08-07-2012, 01:45 PM
After careful consideration and deliberation.. I also have decided not to support the shrinker.

Moko
08-07-2012, 02:08 PM
You have to at least bring it back long enough for me to have a demo of Kenneth in jump boots with the shrinker suit.
He'll be a grasshopper at his best. lol