Kitchens Suppliers Scotland [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Kitchens Suppliers Scotland

chreestell4
08-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Kitchen unit in my opinion should always be bought local www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk/kitchen-suppliers.php is the cheapest in the UK. But is it worth the hassle if something goes wrong like it often does when fitting a kitchen. Kitchen units in Scotland should be bought in Scotland and not from these Manchester guys who are going around undercutting everyone. What happens when your kitchen fitter is half way through fitting your kitchen and suddenly realizes that he has an end panel that is either damaged or missing . Is he going to drive all the way to Manchester to pick up another one? I don’t think so and by the time they send you another one your kitchen fitter will have finished fitting your kitchen and will no doubt want extra money to come back. So the money that you saved in the first place will be spent. At least with a local company you will be able to just go and collect your missing items immediately. Also should we not all be thinking about supporting our local tradesmen. Even if you’re not going to support your local businesses then perhaps you should look at national companies that have stores in your area like Band Q or Magnet or even Howdens.
Kitchens Suppliers Scotland (http://www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk/kitchen-suppliers.php)

Shotman
08-02-2012, 09:36 PM
hello to you too spam ban imo

Moko
08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Lol...........................

.seVered.][
08-03-2012, 12:20 AM
hello to you too spam ban imo

This is the right Forum for his post... and if ever I need a kitchen delivered whilst i'm in Scotland... I know where to look now don't I. thanks.

CrashingCami
08-03-2012, 12:38 AM
LMAO when I read the title I was thinking in propper Siege Suppliers for some Scotish kitchen map xD

SAM
08-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Lol funny.

Moskva
08-03-2012, 02:35 AM
http://www.wikinoticia.com/images2//s1.monkeyzen.com/files/2012/06/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

SAM
08-03-2012, 02:42 AM
That was a human btw the questions at registration are too advanced for spam bots. Really sad. Anyway ban time.

Moko
08-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Noooo Sammmm, I was about to ask him about a new stove. :(

xD

SAM
08-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Lol I think he was selling just kitchen cabinets. :(

Moko
08-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol I think he was selling just kitchen cabinets. :(

Gah! BAN HIM THEN! >:]