PDA

View Full Version : For anybody they're hardcore...

Lee_Stricklin
08-03-2012, 05:50 PM
GET. ON. MY. LEVEL. lol if your room does not look like this, then you don't know shit about gaming!

http://ompldr.org/vZXo2aw

|uK|Anthrax
08-04-2012, 11:28 AM
wtf ?

|uK|kenneth
08-04-2012, 12:21 PM
nerd.

Moko
08-04-2012, 06:33 PM
If it wasn't for the fact that I see Polish or something on the bottom of that poster I'd ask you if you made it. lol

Lee_Stricklin
08-05-2012, 01:01 AM
If it wasn't for the fact that I see Polish or something on the bottom of that poster I'd ask you if you made it. lol

lol old Quake 3 ad. Kinda reminds me of what my room looks like sometimes, I used the Polish one because it was the only high quality one I could find online, but English ones also exist and I believe it says something along the lines "Get ready to rearrange your life." or something like that. Even funnier is this is actually only half of the ad (it's actually a two page ad) and the other half has a checklist of things to do such as breaking up with your girlfriend, grabbing all the numbers of local pizza joints, and giving away your dog.

Moko
08-07-2012, 05:01 PM
lol old Quake 3 ad. Kinda reminds me of what my room looks like sometimes, I used the Polish one because it was the only high quality one I could find online, but English ones also exist and I believe it says something along the lines "Get ready to rearrange your life." or something like that. Even funnier is this is actually only half of the ad (it's actually a two page ad) and the other half has a checklist of things to do such as breaking up with your girlfriend, grabbing all the numbers of local pizza joints, and giving away your dog.

Rofl, what, he doesn't find a girlfriend in the game? xD
And the poor dog. lol